Brigham-Gill Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE
    November 18, 2013

My experience with Bringham-Gill was absolutely FANTASTIC. Prior to visiting Bringham-Gill, I had a very frustrating experience with another local Jee...p dealership in Newton. To make a long story short, the original Jeep I put a deposit down on and signed for was sold to another customer. Without offering me any solution, the sales team at the dealership apologized for the “inconvenience” and refunded my money. Unfortunately, they waited to tell me the news one day before my lease was up, and so I was left scrambling to find another car. After speaking with a loyal Jeep customer, he referred me to Bringham-Gill and assured me that this dealership would make up for any hassle that I had experienced so far. Sure enough, he was right. The team at Bringham-Gill is superior. Owner, Richard Gill, and General Manager, Brian Walsh, took the extra time to speak with me personally about the type of vehicle I was looking for. Salesman, Rith Lan, spent countless hours with me on the phone and in person, working to ensure that I’d have a car (in the color I liked) as soon as possible. Every person I encountered at Bringham-Gill was honest, professional, and extremely personable. I couldn’t have asked for a better car buying experience and am thrilled with my new Jeep. I absolutely recommend Bringhim-Gill dealership and its staff when looking for a Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, or Ram in the future. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Bringham-Gill! I will be back!

Great experience at Brigham-Gill!
    April 15, 2018

Jamaal Guillaume at Brigham-Gill was one of the best car salesman I've ever dealt with. Our conversation was low pressure, realistic, and our negotia...tion was reasonable. I felt like I got a great car at an honest price and received a fair value for my trade in. Mike Stenstream quickly and efficiently prepared my financing and I was in and out with my new car in about 2 hours. After the sale Jamaal was very responsive with the insurance / registration process and I had my new registration the next day. I would highly recommend this dealership if you're in the market for a new Jeep or like me, shopping for a solid used car. I took the used car I purchased to a mechanic for a full mechanical inspection and all he had to say was "they went through it fully....this car is mint including new tires and breaks...." Great experience all around!

Karen
    April 12, 2018

Excellent experience purchasing a new car with Jamaal - great to work with and would recommend him highly! Jamaal was a low pressure salesman as wel...l as easy and efficient to work with. Working with the finance department was also an easy process compared to past experiences. Thank you!

Great experience
    April 3, 2018

Nick Pesiridis was our salesman ... from our first phone conversation to email follow up and eventual new vehicle purchase Nick was fantastic. His ti...me, attention to detail and patience meant so much to us and he was the reason we purchased our car at Brigham Gill even though it was located over two hours away from our home and there were dealers closer. We have already recommended friends and family travel and do business with Nick and we will as well for our next car purchase!

Excellent customer service!!!!
    March 29, 2018

Great experience at Brigham Gill, worked with Tyler Cabral. Very Courteous and professional....extremely satisfied with my new Jeep...Earned a custom...er for life!!! Thank you guys!!!

Great customer service
    March 29, 2018

Had a great experience at Brigham-Gill. We worked with Nick and he was very thorough, never pushy. He was able to get us a fair price for our trade in... value and for the car we wanted to purchase. We were very pleased with the customer service. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

Repeat customer
    March 28, 2018

Helped my son purchase a Jeep Compass a few months back. I was impressed with the quality of service we received from Mike Steere so figured I’d retur...n for mine when time came. I ended up purchasing a Grand Cherokee and could not be happier, same level of service and worked with Mike Steere again. Highly recommend him and the dealership!

Great car buying experience
    March 27, 2018

Nick was super salesperson to with. Very knowledgeable , no pressure, transparent on pricing and on all aspects of the deal. He made the buying deci...sion very easy. Fastest process from

The best experience!
    March 27, 2018

This is our second car purchase at Brigham-Gill. We travel specifically to this dealership after such great reviews from people we know. We couldn’t b...e happier with our experience Jamaal was super helpful not at all pushy he was very fast and efficient I would highly recommend him. We will return to him again whenever we are in need of a vehicle.

Best dealership and Salesperson
    March 27, 2018

You will simply not find a better salesperson than Jamaal and a dealership like brigham gill to work with. He took care of everything within a couple ...of hours and I was driving out with my new RAM

Brigham-Gill Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram