New 888-475-4174 Dealer Website
Used 888-475-4176 Email Dealer
Service 888-246-9341

Average based on 194 reviews
  • process of buying your first car.

You get the best service and the guys that sell the cars do not push you into buying. As for Justin he advises you also. Thanks to every one. It's like one happy family. They all help you out.

• owner

everything good thatnisnall imhave to see every time I go it is good never a problem

• Herb Connolly service = A+

Oil changed , Tire's rotated, liquids checked, washed car ...plus coffee & donut... Done in 1 hr 20 min !

• Best car buying experience I have ever had!

Brendan Connolly and staff did an incredible job. From the initial consultation up to the time the car was delivered, the staff at Herb Connolly exceeded expectations. Andrew, Claudio and Brian were exceptional and made this car buying experience the best one I have had to date. It is the reason why I continue to recommend Herb Connolly to everyone and anyone I know buying or thinking of buying a car!

• 2016 Tahoe

Thank you for your continued trust and patronage - enjoy your new Chevrolet!

Claudio found the right car with the features I want. He wa great at working with us and discussing what we are looking for. This is the third car we have bought there in as many years.

Thank you for your continued trust and patronage - enjoy your new Chevrolet!

• Herb Connolly top notch service

Outstanding Service. Jay Martin is very accommodating and ensures thorough work performed.

Thank you for the review. We pride ourselves on providing top quality service and appreciate your continued business.

• diana

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. THE SALES AND FINANCIAL STAFF WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE PRODUCTS

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business!

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business!

• Customer

My visit was for a re-call. I made an appointment, arrived early however was taken right and all the necessary work completed with-in an hour. I have always been satisfied with this service department.

• Excellent last-minute service

We appreciate your business, glad we could help!

The service specialist was very helpful and they managed to fix my car the same day I brought it in, without a prior reservation. They even returned the car to me in better shape than I left it...clean! Thank you all

We appreciate your business, glad we could help!

• A.L. from Rhode Island

Visited the dealership the first time and found the vehicle I was interested in. When it came to price negotiation, the sales manager was at a bit more than I wanted to spend. After looking at similar vehicles at other dealerships, I decided to spend the extra dollars and called the sales manager to finalize the deal. He then denied that he had ever made such an offer, and wanted more money.

We are sorry that we weren't able to help you. We do price our vehicles very aggressively. So that we can look into this further, could you let us know who was the manager you worked with and what vehicle you were interested in?