(4.8) 701 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

701 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lawless Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Great Buying Experience

Sales experience was very easy and without pressure. I would recommend Derek to anyone and I will be back again.

Christopher - Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendations. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business.... I will be sure to share your feedback with Derek. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. Sincerely, Jeff Wray Director of Operations 781-376-2556 jeffw@lawless.com

• Amazing service and all around great! A+

Can???t say enough great things about Lawless Jeep and their employees. Chris and Ernesto have helped my wife and I from day one. They were able to ge...t my wife in brand new Wrangler JKU and within 4 hours, found my new Limited Willy???s Wheeler edition. The amount of effort to get my willys to their dealership was something no other dealership would do and I am thankful for that. I can???t recommend this dealership and these two above enough for all they did and continue to do for my wife and I. 5+ stars and an A+ rating. Thank you!

• Excellent experience!

Michael C sold me my new car! This was THE BEST buying experience I have ever had! He listened to my needs and fit me to the perfect vehicle! He was n...ot pushy, he went through every feature of my new car. This may not seem like a big deal but the last place I went gave me the keys and wished me luck after they got their money. I can not say enough good things about this experience. Steve on the financial end was also personable, and both worked with me to fit my budget. I didn???t feel like a number there and I will definitely go back! Thank you guys!

Overall Experience

• Dedicated & Professional!

This was my first experience at Lawless and literally as soon as I walked in the door, Michael was offering his help. I had a specific vehicle I came ...to look at and I ended up purchasing that vehicle. During the paperwork portion of the sale my Liberty Insurance company took an unprecedented lengthy time to process their end of the paperwork (because I was transferring a NH policy to MA policy). Michael used his own cell phone, on hold for long periods of time and really put in the extra time to see the paperwork through. My wife and I were very impressed with his professionalism and honesty. None of us anticipated the problems with Liberty and yet Michael helped us navigate the hot potato holds we were being put through with my insurance company. It emphasized how important it is to have a committed and knowledgeable dealer and dealership. Stephen Chiavelli was very helpful with the paperwork and I left feeling like I purchased a great vehicle from honest professionals. I thank the Lawless staff for their help!

• Horrible Service Experience

I brought in my Jeep for a warranty issue. I dropped off on Friday and was told it would be ready by Tuesday. Granted, it was a holiday weekend. I cal...led on tuesday 9 times over the course of 3 hours and could not get in touch with the service desk. I simply wanted an update on my vehicle so I could arrange transportation to pick it up. The woman at the fron desk was incredibly rude and told me she could not hear my after my 4th call and disconnected me numerous times.

Lawless Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you for writing this review. It is important to us that we satisfy every customer and you helped us by bringing this issue to our attention. I a...m concerned about this issue and would like the opportunity to address it. Please be sure to contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much and I am looking forward to speaking with you. Regards, Sincerely, Jeff Wray Director of Operations 781-376-2556 jeffw@lawless.com

• Leased a 2018 Ram. Great experience.

Excellent experience at lawless. The salesman Jared that I worked with, and would 100% Work with again, was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and h...e was extremely professional. I am new to leasing and all of my questions were answered accordingly. I would definitely go to lawless again for my next vehicle lease or purchase.

• Excellent!!

Our experience was a pleasurable one. Jared was knowledgeable, friendly, and very patient!! Jeff in finance was great! He worked with us to get to th...e numbers we needed.

• Thanks Jared and Lawless

I purchased an off brand used car from Lawless, and worked with Jared Ruiz to get the deal done. Jared was polite, friendly and helpful to all my que...stions prior to the purchase, during the purchase and even after the purchase. Because he showed me what an aftermarket heated seat install looked like (from his own personal car), I opted to add the aftermarket heated leather package. The process of getting the aftermarket leather was easy, I didn't have to do anything, since Jared took care of it. Jared was easy to work with, no pressure kind of guy. Fred Foster actually delivered my vehicle since Jared was out on vacation. Fred was terrific as well, overly helpful, very friendly, given that he was delivering a car that he didn't sell. I would recommend Lawless and specifically Jared and or Fred Foster to all my friends and family.

• We went to Jared!

I had a great experience at Lawless. Jared came out to see us as my girlfriend and I were looking in the lot at cars.. He was very helpful, profession...al and knowledgeable. It was my first time leasing a car and Jared made me feel so comfortable.. We were so satisfied with Lawless especially Jared's service that we went back the very next day and purchased a second Cherokee and Jared shined for us again. I look forward to coming back for our next purchase. Also I would like to add Jeff from the finance department was great, we both loved him..

Overall Experience

• Best experience purchasing a new car!

Love Matt! A few years back I purchased a Kia from him. I was ecstatic to hear he was working at Lawless when I was looking to buy a Jeep Compass. H...e is the best salesman ever! Never pushy and really cares, always making sure you are completely happy and is always willing to go the extra mile!

196 Lexington St Woburn, MA 01801