Woburn Toyota

2261 reviews

2261 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Woburn Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 9, 2019

Overall it was a positive experience. Customer service was good amd friendly. The used car lot was a bit confusing and difficult to find cars that were... advertised. CJ was an amazing car salesman very friendly amd knowledgable anx wanted to help me get the car that I wanted. The finance department was a bit aggressive which then made myself be a bit aggressive. But good experience cant recommend CJ enough best car salesman that I have had.

Hi Matt, Thank you for your feedback. Although we are happy to know that you had an overall positive experience, I am concerned to learn that you wer...e disappointed with some aspects of your visit. I would like the opportunity to speak with you further about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to me at kconnor@albrechtauto.com. Best, Ken Connor General Manager Woburn Toyota Kconnor@albrechtauto.com 781-404-6348

October 8, 2019

This site is not updated. My salesperson is not pictured. His name is Michael Quigley. I would recommend him to everyone looking to have a great car buying... experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your outstanding feedback for Michael. We will be sure to pass on your concerns to management. Let us k...now if we can assist you again. We welcome you back and wish you congratulations!

• August 25, 2018

This was my first lease and going into it I was super nervous. However my sales rep was absolutely helpful and very informative about everything. I told... him exactly what I was looking for and he listened! Which I really appreciated. I 100% satisfied with my purchase and would recommend a friend.

Thank you DC for the positive feedback. We love to hear such stores of great customer service. We appreciate and thank you for your business.

October 7, 2019

My experience was great. CJ is the best sales guy ever. Highly recommend him. He cares about his customers. We went in and said what we wanted and we... got a great deal!

Thank you for the five stars, Diane! We are so glad to see that CJ's outstanding service found you a great deal and left you with a memorable impressi...on. We appreciate your recommendation, please come back at any time!

October 5, 2019

Since the renovations have completed, the service drop off area and customer waiting area are awesome. The cafe is independently operated, and makes custom... coffee and a variety of freshly made food. The wifi is great. There is plenty of space to relax or to work, including a quiet area and a children's area. The bathrooms are clean and big. They will drive me to work if my appointment is longer. I enjoy coming here so that I can get back to work quickly.

We know that your time is valuable, Rachel, and do not want to waste it. Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed our make-over. You are always ...welcome to visit. Have a great day.

October 4, 2019

I want to thank Moe Alkabouni for all of his assistance in helping me with the purchase of my car. He was great, and Bob Flynn!

Congratulations on your new purchase, Wesley. Moe and the team will appreciate your feedback. We are grateful for your business and look forward to an...y future visits.

October 3, 2019

Purchasing a new Corolla at Woburn Toyota was pleasant and stress free from beginning to end. The salesman, Hou, paid careful attention to my needs and... carefully guided me through the features of the vehicle and compared the benefits of each model. The sales manager, Wal!y Sabet, was respectful and offered me various options to consider. I would most definitely give the Woburn Toyota staff a five star rating! Mary G.

Your needs are what is most important to us, Mary. Hou and Walley will appreciate your kind words. Thank you for allowing us to take care of you. Have... a wonderful evening.

October 3, 2019

Sales rep Mike Quigley was friendly and very informative. Sales manager Wally Sabet made the deal great! Our previous visit to Woburn Toyota was not a... pleasant one, but Mike and Wally made our purchase a breeze!

Thank you for the great review, Steve! We will be sure to thank Mike and Wally for providing you with excellent service. Let us know if there is anyth...ing else we can help you with. We look forward to your next visit!

October 3, 2019

Whenever I need a car, Wally is my guy. He is a problem solver and adjuster. He always does everything he can on his part to make the customers happy.... With a lot of experience he has, I trust no one but him when buying a car. Keep up with the good and honest work Wally. You are the best.

Hi Ali, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're ecstatic to hear Wally went above and beyond to assist you with a high level of custome...r service throughout the process. We hope you are enjoying your brand new ride, We'd love to take care of any of your auto needs in the future.

September 29, 2019

I had a great experience working with Victor, very friendly and professional, and answered all my questions. Very happy with my car and the experience... at Woburn Toyota.

Ellen, We appreciate you taking the time to write a great review! We're thrilled to hear Victor was friendly and professional throughout the process. ...We hope you continue to love your brand new ride, and We look forward to taking care of any of your auto needs in the future.