4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1090 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1090 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Audi Burlington from DealerRater.com

• February 28, 2018

My wife and I took the day off from work to shop for a car, it had been over five years since we did this process of car buying. When we entered the ...showroom it was nicely laid out with a sample of the different model range of the type of vehicle posed in a row. We were interested in an SUV in the size range of the Audi Q5. We were casually looking at the showroom Q5 when Sven asked us if we had anyone assisting us. We replied that we recently arrived and were interested in looking at the Q5. Sven said he would get a Sales Associate to assist us. Soon he returned with Jay Levy. After a brief conversation on what we were looking for, Jay gave us several selections to look at and brought around Q5 for us to test drive. Both my wife and I drove the Q5 and returned to the showroom to talk about the numbers. After we got the price, we let Jay know we were still in the shopping phase and had other makes to look at yet and would get back to him later. After looking at and driving other similar vehicles and discussing the pros and cons of each we called Jay back and talked about our options in making the Audi ours. We were able to reach an amicable deal and returned to the Burlington Audi and hashed out the details for the deal. After walking us through the process, we finalized the deal and moved on to closing it with the Josh. Josh explained our options for financing and additional add-ons. All in all a pleasant experience for and unpressured arrival to leaving as the happy owners of a new Audi.

Thank you, Al, for taking time out of your day to write this great review! Sven, Jay and Josh are valued members of the team and I'm so happy to know ...that they took such good care of you both. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Best, Adnan Sehovic, General Manager

May 20, 2018

Ali is a complete professional and represents Audi Burlington with skill and class. He was welcoming when I met him at Audi Burlington and he answered... all of my questions clearly and patiently. He is personable, pays attention to detail and I was impressed with his work ethic. I never felt any pressure to purchase a car at the dealership and my experience was streamlined. On our test drive I felt very comfortable because of Ali's extensive knowledge of Audis and he helped clarify my decision (All Road or Q5) with incisive questions. He was prompt for my appointments and welcomed me with a smile. I highly recommend Ali to anyone looking to purchase an Audi, with no reservations. READ LESS

May 14, 2018

I had an amazing experience trading in and purchasing a new Audi S3 with Tristan. He was very accommodating and worked around my schedule. I walked in... and was greeted right away, which was something that other dealerships lacked on. Being fairly young most dealerships I've been to didn't even bother to bat an eye in my direction. Tristan on the other-hand made no judgements and greeted me with acknowledgment and respect. I knew what I wanted so we sat down and hammered out the numbers and some perks. He answered all my questions and/or concerns about the trade in process, title transfers, and finance options. Even after the purchase and the S3 in my possession Tristan took time out of his day to make sure everything was running smooth and as expected. Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely recommend Tristan and Audi of Burlington to my friends and family. Keep up the good work Tristan!

Audi Burlington

Thank you for such a great review! Happy to know that Tristan made the car buying process hassle-free and enjoyable! That is exactly what we strive fo...r! We wish you many happy miles in your S3! Best, Adnan Sehovic, General Manager.

May 14, 2018

I am a return customer of Brendan's and I knew he would take great care of me for a second time. I had a challenging situation to obtain the car this... time around....Brendan was steadfast, dogged, and BEYOND helpful. He was also incredibly understanding and patient with the nuances of my circumstances. Brendan is not only an amazing salesperson, but a wonderful human...something car sales is not known for. Thank you Brendan and thank you Audi Burlington..... you are a class above!!!!!

Audi Burlington

What a great review! Happy to know that Brendan took such great care of you and provided you with the customer service you deserve! We love hearing fr...om returning customers, and we hope to assist you in the future should you need anything at all! I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to the team! Best, Adnan Sehovic, General Manager.

May 12, 2018

Great experience at Audi of Burlington, mostly due to David Centeio. Very friendly and professional and spent a lot of time with me on the test drive... answering all questions with no pressure tactics. He quickly found the exact car I was interested in and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. He was easy to keep in touch with via email, phone and text. He even made a couple of trips to my office to save me time. Thanks David and I love my 2018 A4!

Audi Burlington

Thank you for your review. Always good to know that we were able to make your car buying experience a little less stressful! Happy to know that David ...was of such help to you. Enjoy many miles in your A4! Best, Adnan Sehovic, General Manager.

David Centeio

May 10, 2018

I had a great experience with Ryan. I was a walk in and I knew what car I exactly wanted. Ryan dropped everything he was doing and let me take my new ...A4 for a spin. He was very professional and was very up front when I asked him questions about anything to do with Audi and the A4 I test drove. After purchasing the A4 Ryan made sure to get everything done for me so I was good to go for the day I wanted to pick up the car. I have zero complaints and if I have any friends or family that are looking to buy an Audi in the future I will be sure to refer them to Ryan!

Audi Burlington

Thank you for your review! Happy to know that Ryan was able to assist you in getting the car you were looking for. We thank you for your recommendatio...n and wish you many happy miles in your A6! Best, Adnan Sehovic, General Manager.

Ryan Beattie

May 9, 2018

Exceptional experience from beginning to today! I could not be more pleased with my new A4 or the support from Brendan Leary. Knowledgeable, profess...ional and FUNNY! Thanks again Brendan.

Audi Burlington

Thank you for your review. Happy to know that you received exceptional service, and enjoyed working with Brendan! Best, Adnan Sehovic, General Manager....

May 8, 2018

It's been a week since purchasing my 2015 A3 CPO. I could not be more pleased with the vehicle and with Audi of Burlington. I was originally going t...o purchase the same vehicle from Audi of Natick, but after working with Jay Levy and the manger I bought my car from Burlington. They matched the price of the other vehicle and brought to my attention the car fax of the other vehicle which I had totally missed to my amazement. Thank God I went to Burlington first!!! Thank you Jay and the crew of Burlington, class act.

Audi Burlington

Thank you so much for your review! Happy to know that Jay and the team were able to provide you with great customer service resulting in an A3 CPO! Gr...eat choice! Wishing you many happy miles! Best, Adnan Sehovic, General Manager.

May 8, 2018

It's been a week since purchasing my 2015 A3 CPO. I could not be more pleased with the vehicle and with Audi of Burlington. I was originally go...ing to purchase the same vehicle from Audi of Natick, but after working with Jay Levy and the manger I bought my car from Burlington. They matched the price of the other vehicle and brought to my attention the car fax of the other vehicle which I had totally missed to my amazement. Thank God I went to Burlington first!!! Thank you Jay and the crew of Burlington, class act.

May 7, 2018

We had a great experience, from start to finish! The staff arranged a test drive with a specific car on a specific day. Our in-person interactions w...ith Ryan Beattie were smooth and friendly and professional, with great support on every front. I'd purchase another car from Audi Burlington in a second.

Audi Burlington

Thank you so much for your review! Happy to know that Ryan provided you with the 5-star service that you deserve! We wish you many happy miles! Best, ...Adnan Sehovic, General Manager.

Ryan Beattie