Audi Burlington

1323 reviews

1323 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Audi Burlington from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 12, 2019

Brendan was great to work with on the lease of a new SQ5. We came to an agreement very quickly without any stress. I would not hesitate to return to him... or recommend others when in the market for a new Audi

August 11, 2019

I have now leased my second Audi from Brendan Leary, Audi Brand Specialist, at Audi Burlington and he has provided me with exceptional sales expertise... and care. He took my personal circumstances into consideration when working with me to find the perfect car and lease twice now. His professionalism, speed, and attention are unmatched in any other car purchasing experience I have ever had. I won't work with anyone else while Brendan is selling cars! I also had a wonderful experience with Sven Curkic, Finance Manager, who was thorough and considerate in answering all of my questions. I will definitely be working with this team again in the future.

Sven Curkic

Finance Manager

(5.0) 60 reviews

• February 28, 2018

My wife and I took the day off from work to shop for a car, it had been over five years since we did this process of car buying. When we entered the showroom... it was nicely laid out with a sample of the different model range of the type of vehicle posed in a row. We were interested in an SUV in the size range of the Audi Q5. We were casually looking at the showroom Q5 when Sven asked us if we had anyone assisting us. We replied that we recently arrived and were interested in looking at the Q5. Sven said he would get a Sales Associate to assist us. Soon he returned with Jay Levy. After a brief conversation on what we were looking for, Jay gave us several selections to look at and brought around Q5 for us to test drive. Both my wife and I drove the Q5 and returned to the showroom to talk about the numbers. After we got the price, we let Jay know we were still in the shopping phase and had other makes to look at yet and would get back to him later. After looking at and driving other similar vehicles and discussing the pros and cons of each we called Jay back and talked about our options in making the Audi ours. We were able to reach an amicable deal and returned to the Burlington Audi and hashed out the details for the deal. After walking us through the process, we finalized the deal and moved on to closing it with the Josh. Josh explained our options for financing and additional add-ons. All in all a pleasant experience for and unpressured arrival to leaving as the happy owners of a new Audi.

Thank you, Al, for taking time out of your day to write this great review! Sven, Jay and Josh are valued members of the team and I'm so happy to know ...that they took such good care of you both. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Best, Adnan Sehovic, General Manager

August 9, 2019

Great service had the pleasure to work with carol helped make the process easy, not aggravating no pressure no stress. Thank you to Audi burning and staff.

Sven Curkic

Finance Manager

(5.0) 60 reviews

Carol Tule

Ashley Downey

Business Development Manager

August 2, 2019

Worked with Brendan to buy a new SQ5. Had visited many other dealerships and interacted with several salesmen before coming across Brendan and found him... to be the best by far. Straight forward and honest, always great to work with someone you feel isn't playing games. Brendan was also very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions / guide my decision - highly recommend!

July 30, 2019

Great service, great overall experience. Jay listened to our specs, showed a few vehicles, and diligently found the specific A4 we wanted., we drove it... home tonight and are thrilled with our new car. Thank you !!

Jay Levy

(5.0) 61 reviews

July 26, 2019

I just wanted to take a minute to rate my recent experience at Audi Burlington. Buying a car was a very smooth process and it was made by Derek. He was... really good and attentive to my needs with quick and clear communication.

Derek Carrion

July 26, 2019

Peter is a great salesman and provided excellent service. He made our car trade in and leasing a new car process very easy and convinient. He set up all... the necessary systems and made us feel comfortable with the new car. I love the customer service of Audi Burlington and would highly recommend it.

Peter Matton

(5.0) 85 reviews

Derek Carrion

July 24, 2019

excellent company to do business, great service and salesman. the know their cars and why they are better than their competition. highly regard this dealership.

Peter Matton

(5.0) 85 reviews

July 20, 2019

Mr. Ali was our sales rep, he took his time with our buying process, and was very pleasant and a true professional throughout the whole experience. He... was knowledgeable about the vehicle and after the purchase he went out and explained all the features of the car. That was very refreshing as I have never experienced that with any other dealership. Herb Chambers is my go to dealership now. Overall we recommend everyone at Herb Chambers, you are treated like family. -Guy family

Ali Mohajer