Audi Burlington

1192 reviews

1192 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Audi Burlington from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 28, 2018

My wife and I took the day off from work to shop for a car, it had been over five years since we did this process of car buying. When we entered the showroom... it was nicely laid out with a sample of the different model range of the type of vehicle posed in a row. We were interested in an SUV in the size range of the Audi Q5. We were casually looking at the showroom Q5 when Sven asked us if we had anyone assisting us. We replied that we recently arrived and were interested in looking at the Q5. Sven said he would get a Sales Associate to assist us. Soon he returned with Jay Levy. After a brief conversation on what we were looking for, Jay gave us several selections to look at and brought around Q5 for us to test drive. Both my wife and I drove the Q5 and returned to the showroom to talk about the numbers. After we got the price, we let Jay know we were still in the shopping phase and had other makes to look at yet and would get back to him later. After looking at and driving other similar vehicles and discussing the pros and cons of each we called Jay back and talked about our options in making the Audi ours. We were able to reach an amicable deal and returned to the Burlington Audi and hashed out the details for the deal. After walking us through the process, we finalized the deal and moved on to closing it with the Josh. Josh explained our options for financing and additional add-ons. All in all a pleasant experience for and unpressured arrival to leaving as the happy owners of a new Audi.

Thank you, Al, for taking time out of your day to write this great review! Sven, Jay and Josh are valued members of the team and I'm so happy to know ...that they took such good care of you both. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Best, Adnan Sehovic, General Manager

September 12, 2018

Jim Parilisi is a great asset, and I am very appreciative of his service, expertise, and kindness. When we buy a new car there, it???ll be because of... him.

Jim Parolisi

Audi Service Advisor

(4.8) 91 reviews

September 11, 2018

Great experience buying a new car! Those are words I never thought I'd say but honestly it was such an easy experience. Tres was so nice to deal with... - very professional and attentive and not pushy at all. I highly recommend Tres and the Audi Burlington dealership. I am very happy with my first Audi!

September 11, 2018

Tres took care of everything and was fantastic with follow up and dealing with the details of what can be a difficult task. The car was delivered in perfect... condition and he was patient explaining the details to my wife.

September 6, 2018

My son found a preowned Q3 on website and was able to schedule appointment for next day. Ryan took me for a test drive and I fell in love with the car.... He was very helpful putting together all information I needed to present to my husband. There was no pressure he waited til I contacted him with my decision. All paperwork was ready for us.

Ryan Beattie

(5.0) 55 reviews

Kevin Collins

Business Manager

(5.0) 48 reviews

September 3, 2018

This was my first Audi and Brendan made the experience so smooth and easy. I came with a list of questions and he answered all of them and more. Took the... time to show me all the car has to offer, I couldn???t be more pleased and he treated my family so nicely ! His attitude, patience and customer service is o e of a kind, definitely recommend him if you are ever at Audi Burlington! -Lorena

Brendan Leary

(4.9) 117 reviews

September 3, 2018

I love Audis, and Peter Matton made it possible for us to own a second one, the 2018Q3. He is a wise, smart and patient sales person, listening to what... we wanted and could afford, and enterprising enough to find the right car and color. I appreciated the fact that he did not try to sell us more than we needed, being senior citizens, but understood our wish for a safe and well built car. We left Burlington Audi, once again, thrilled with our purchase. (This is my fourth Audi from Burlington since 1985. One can drive them with pleasure for a long time!.)

Peter Matton

(4.9) 57 reviews

September 3, 2018

I first met Brendan last year when I started looking at new cars. A year later I was ready to buy and came back to see Brendan. He made the process very... easy and made sure I got exactly what I wanted.

Brendan Leary

(4.9) 117 reviews

September 1, 2018

Ali helped me to get my new Audi Q5. Throughout the process, he was very patient and catering to meet all my needs. He was very detailed oriented and help... me to find the exact packages I needed at a reasonable price. He also went over to compare the financing option for me to help me save some more. Ali is the best salesperson I've met when purchasing the car and I decided to get the car from him in the end after seeing many other places. I would highly recommend anyone who consider Audi Burlington to talk to Ali next time.

Ali Mohajer

(4.9) 33 reviews

August 31, 2018

I called my Audi Salesman Ali Mohajer at the Burlington MA Audi dealership letting him know i was passing my Escalade over to my daughter and wanted to... buy a 2015 or 2016 Escalade. Ali was on it and in minutes found me one at the Warwick RI. He contacted them and their concierge called me. She was very flexible due to my time constraints and we worked out a time to see the car. Ali made sure the car was ready for me when I arrived and test drove it. When we came to an impasse on the price I contacted Ali and he made it happen. He is a major asset to the Herb Chambers family and I wouldn???t hesitate to contact him first for any car I want to buy.

Ali Mohajer