Commonwealth Nissan

(4.9) 2812 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

2812 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Commonwealth Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent service
    October 21, 2016

Lee was more than helpful. Excellent service rep. Explained everything to me so I knew exactly what was being done to my vehicle. Driver who dropped ...and picked me up at my home was excellent. Very good experience.

Thank you, Lucy, for the nice feedback! We appreciate it!

• service at commonwealth kia .... awesome
    January 11, 2018

I brought my Kia soul in for some repair's and was greeted with a friendly staff, spotless service area and waiting room with lots of amenities.. My ...commonwealth"had me at hello". I'll definitely by doing my business with them again.

• Fast, Friendly & Through
    December 31, 2017

The sales staff and management were excellent. I went in to the dealership with what I wanted and what it must have and within two days the vehicle w...as ready for me to purchase. The staff was excellent in working to meet our needs with a sometimes prolonged purchase. experience. Thanks a bunch.

• Great customer service
    December 27, 2017

The staff at Commonwealth Nissan in Lawrence was very friendly, helpful and efficient. I was amazed at how easy this all was. Will be going here in th...e future for all my annual servicing.

• Easy Buying Experience
    December 12, 2017

Buying a car can be a frustrating experience. I was met at the door by a friendly salesman and was treated with respect throughout the process. I did ...shop them last and was glad I did!

• great service.
    December 6, 2017

I walked in to look at cars and was blown away with how nice and knowledgeable they were. I already recommended a couple of people.

• Professional service
    December 2, 2017

I purchased my car at this dealership and continue to use their service. It's not the closest dealer but I've had excellent service so it's worth the... trip. They're efficient, courteous, and competitively priced. Will continue to use the service.

Overall Experience

• Don't even bother going to another dealer
    November 21, 2017

Another visiting a few other dealerships, we were wowed by the service at Commonwealth Nissan. Almost a year after getting our car, we're still being ...wowed. Top-notch dealers and customer service, from start to finish.

• Great Car & Dealer!!
    November 2, 2017

Went to Commonwealth thinking I wouldn't be able to do anything but my salesman Matt S. did a GREAT job at getting me to where I needed to be as far a...s a monthly payment. LOVE my 2017 Nissan Rouge Sport!!! Highly recommend Commonwealth, great service, great sales team!!

• Easy to buy
    October 29, 2017

Went in looking for a car but unfortunately it was sold the day prior. Met Mr Peterson and was pleased with the help he provided making the overall ca...r buying experience very easy. He was great to work with an understood what I came in to see told me it was sold but offered to show me something that was just as good and he was right. I rolled out of there with a 2016 Toyota Camry and am very happy with it just under a week later. Went back yesterday to get an inspection sticker and was in and out within 30 minutes. The service department overall was great, very nice people.

Commonwealth Nissan