495 Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

278 reviews

278 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of 495 Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 6, 2020

Dont waste your time. the service department never answers their phones. Leaving a message is a waste of time because no one knows how to make a return... call. Half the time their Voice mail are full so you cant leave a message anyway. I wrote this in a review and had a fellow named Orlando reach out to me. Said he would go to the owner with this problem and that he had me covered. Well guess what even after i prompted him to get back to me with an update I NEVER HEARD FROM FROM HIM AGAIN. another useless employee

June 21, 2020

I have called the service department on numerous occasions. They NEVER answer the phones and leaving a message is a waste of time as no one EVER calls... back. Dealing with this department is a joke. Just last week i called 3 times to set up an appointment. Twice I left a voice message and received no call back. Once I left a message with the receptionist as the voice mail was full. ( so now you know why they dont return calls!!!! they never check their v mail.) So now let me tell you haw the service is. I took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. The service teck signed off tht tire pressure was checked. well that very night we got a low air pressure in left rear tire alarm. When I checked all tires were different but the one that gave the alarm was 10lbs low. I filled it and it held so you cant tell me the service tech ever checked. . Job well done folks.

• August 1, 2012

The reviews are accurate. As a first time car buyer, my husband, a car nerd, did the leg work to help find my "perfect" Jeep Wrangler Sport. He researched... local car dealerships and found an excellent rating with 495 Jeep and decided we would go there last to actually buy a vehicle. We were NOT disappointed. We used cars.com to check out the local inventory and vehicle features and came in hand with a print out of the vehicle we were interested in in stock at 495 Jeep. Josue Berberena greeted us and it was all up hill from there. Josue got us a better deal than the sticker price and our Tread Lightly membership and we received a better APR rate than the lowest rate offered by our bank. We were not hassled in anyway or pushed to add any additional features or services. The dealership even prepped and got the vehicle ready for us before we took it off the lot. Our experience was excellent from our first walk through the door to picking up the vehicle the next day. It is difficult to impress both me and my husband--especially through customer service--but we both highly recommend 495 Jeep and especially Josue.

June 18, 2020

Sleazy sales tactics. Made an appointment and drove almost 2 hours to test drive an advertised used vehicle. Sat down and started to work a deal and... was told vehicle I came to see was sold but they would sell me a new Dodge. Don't appreciate having my time wasted with a bait and switch.

We always appreciate feedback whether it's positive or negative. It can take up 24 hours for our online inventory to update as vehicles are sold. Our ...sales team is happy to answer your questions about vehicle availability prior to your appointment at 978-454-1400.

Josh Berberena

June 4, 2020

I had an excellent experience working with 495 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. I worked directly with the GM, Shah, who was extremely reasonable, efficient, and... friendly - all around great guy. There was some light debate on the price, financing, etc., but I walked out thrilled with the deal I was offered/car I took home. Overall, the process was very smooth, and the team was impressive. Thanks so much for a great experience, Shah!

Shahriar Ghandchi

Finance Director

March 12, 2020

I leased a 2019 Ram Rebel, Sam was very helpful. I knew what I wanted, found it online and Sam made everything work smoothly. I am very happy with the... truck and look forward to the next one!

Sam Cruz

December 23, 2019

I had an overall lengthy buying experience at this dealership. I had originally showed up with my father for my first visit to the dealership. The salesman... (Joel) and manager were very friendly and helpful. Negotiations on the price were handled by myself via phone calls and texting with multiple different staff members. I would not recommend this route with this dealership as I was often not called back as promised. In person, I have no complaints about the customer service. Joel, specifically, was extremely personable.

September 24, 2019

Non stop trips to service department...

July 26, 2019

you can never get a hold of anyone in service. They never answer - only voicemail and they never return calls. Even when your car is in there. The actual... work is ok but such a hassle dealing with

May 14, 2019

Extremely satisfied with everyone who help me after the sale, with the service of my new vehicle. I want to thank all employees Derek Daigle, and specially... Shah Ghandchi who owns the facility. Shah not only was involved in the purchase of my vehicle but he happened to also get me in and out of service quickly. Cannot say enough great things about this dealership. Shah you have a customer for life. I highly recommend this dealership to all friends and family. Thank you.

Sean Ghandchi