Lannan Mazda

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 496 reviews

Call This Dealer

496 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lannan Mazda from DealerRater.com

• February 16, 2013

I just bought a 2013 Mazda 6 from Lannan. My family has bought several Mazdas from them and have never been disappointed. Elliot went above and beyond... to find a car that met my needs and wants while keeping me in the budget I gave him. Anthony, the GM, was involved throughout the whole process and help us get the best deal and make a smooth sale. The entire staff at Lannan is super friendly and work as a well oiled machine. When I went in to pick up my car, the took care of all the paperwork and got me out on the road in no time. They have earned our loyal business and I am truly grateful to have a found a dealership that I 100% trust.

Katie, we thank you and Trent, and your family, for your continued business. I know that Elliott really appreciates it and can't wait to see you guys... next time you are in the area. We look forward to seeing you guys in the future, business or otherwise

May 19, 2018

This being our first experience at Lannan, we walked in not knowing what to expect. Gary greeted us immediately and quickly made us feel comfortable w...ith his courteous and easygoing manner. He gave clear answers to our questions and quickly responded by phone or text throughout the process. Thanks to Gary, this was a pleasant, low-stress experience - the way it should be.

May 19, 2018

We interacted with several folks at Lannan Mazda when we recently bought a CX-5. Gary was hugely helpful, and walked us through key differences of tr...im levels without making it feel as though we were constantly being upsold. On one visit, I was hoping to have my child sit in the rear with a car seat to check leg room. Gary was not available, but Blaine patiently accommodated my request. The fact that he went out of his way to help us even though he wasnt our salesperson speaks volumes for the quality and integrity of the employees. When it came time to close the deal, the team worked together to make the process smooth and hassle free. We're really happy with our new car!

May 3, 2018

Had such a great experience while buying my first car. Everyone was extremely pleasant especially Gary. He was very informative & a pleasure to work w...ith.

May 2, 2018

I'm coming up on 50 years of driving, I've purchased many cars. Since Saab went out of business, I've endured the usual car salesman nightmares since ...then until I went to Lannan.. I considered a Fiat 124, Jag E-type, Miata, and Mini. I loved the 124 but was tested as an annoyance. I was given a salesman who said up front that he know nothing about Fiats. After the test drive (where I showed HIM how to open the top, he just walked away, not even taking my name! So I decided to check out a Miata. Going to Lannan was the easiest time I've EVER had with a dealership. There was no haggling as they offered what I thought was a fair price. They also took over a leased Mini with 4 payments due (I hope they make a ton of money on it).. The entire Lannan sales team was terrific. Comparing this to my test drive at Fiat in Peabody was a diametrically opposite experience at Lannan. Gary Ferreira took all the time we needed, knew the car inside and out, and facilitated delivery in just a couple of days. I met with Chris in Finance. That took about 10 minutes, or about 1/5 as much time as what was required when my wife bought a Volvo. He didn't try to sell other add-on. It just went extremely easily. Lannon was/is a real breath of fresh air

April 27, 2018

I just finished leasing my third straight car from this location. They're very easy to deal with, friendly sales people and I don't need to jump throu...gh hoops to get a good deal. I rely on them for my routine maintenance too. Highly recommended all the way around.

April 22, 2018

We literally had to walk out of Mazda Gallery Norwood because the sales associate there was so rude. His exact words were "If you can get a better pri...ce at Lannan, I would love to see that. They're lying to you, you won't get the car for that price." Well guess what? Lannan was true to their word and then some. They worked with me and did even better than the price they initially quoted me. Couldn't of had a better time with Lannan Mazda. Our associate Gary was friendly and helpful. He was even apologetic for our experience in Norwood! That alone spoke volumes about Gary's character. Chris from Finance was excellent as well. He went over services they offer, and didn't try and push anything that I wasn't interested in. Got everything signed and squared away in no time. I wanted to leave with the car that day. Gary and the service team worked very fast to get the car ready for me in a pinch, and got all of the registry and insurance paperwork squared away for me. Didn't even have to wait that long, great turn around time. Once the car was all set they brought it into the show room, and Gary went through the various features, explained anything I had questions about, then I was on my way! Again, couldn't be more happy with my new ride, and I'm glad I was able to work with Gary and everyone at Lannan.

April 22, 2018

Gary was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the Mazda 3 I test drove and ultimately purchased. I was originally quoted a great price online wh...ich was honored without hesitation. Chris was great to work with and patiently explained the finance and warranty options. Would definitely recommend Lannan Mazda to others.

April 18, 2018

My experience at this dealership was great from the minute I walked in. Was introduced to Gary F and was at ease immediately. His calm demeanor, knowl...edge and helpfulness was exceptional. Once purchase was made he stayed in touch to keep me up to date of what was happening until day of pickup. Chris (finance) was equally as helpful and made the purchase paperwork easier than expected.

April 12, 2018

I was very pleased by how friendly Gary was and how honest he was up front. He seemed to actually care about me as a customer. He was very kind and pa...tient. I felt like he went above and beyond.

Lannan Mazda