Atamian Honda

New Used

4.0
  • Honest efficient smooth sale
    February 15, 2012

I drove past 25 miles in the Boston area past 3 VW dealers to buy my new Jetta TDi wagon at Atamian last spring. They honored my on-line best price, h...ad a snack and entertainment room for my family, minimized any attempt to push low value dealer 'extras', had the car ready, took my very old, high mileage trade with little discussion, transferred plates on got me on my way within an hour.

• Ronald Haley
    November 20, 2017

I had service on my vehicle. When I got home I noticed black grease on my hood. Please have your service people be more conciderate on how they retu...rn customers vehicles to them.

• Did not buy a car
    October 22, 2017

i went there to go and look for a new car . Not one person came over to me or even acknowledged that I was there. I understand that that people get... busy . I waited around for about 25-30minutes for someone to even say “ i will be with as soon as can “ No one even did that. I saw staff sitting at their desks looking like they doing nothing. All I have to say. The company lost 2 sales of cars because I brought someone along with me who was also looking for a new car . I also not refer anyone to this dealer to buy a car by the way I was treated. We went to another Honda dealer and purchased 2 cars and were treated the way you are supposed to be treated when you are looking for cars.

• Another Honda Pilot
    May 15, 2017

This is our 4th Pilot from Atamian Honda. The service, price and professionalism they provide is second to none. My husband and I always walk away f...eeling like we got and AWESOME deal. Thanks again to everyone over at Atamian Honda.

• Reliable and smooth purchasing process
    June 6, 2016

Atamian went all the way for us to purchase this car by providing us the right information we needed to go through with the purchase. The last dealers...hip lacked the proper knowledge. Thanks again Atamian.

• what an amazing experience!
    March 23, 2016

I had the most amazing experience at Atamian. I had the luxury of dealing with Jimmy Bouras. Let me tell you, what a gentleman and professional. I end...ed up getting a 2016 Honda LX-L and I only intended on buying a used car. Jimmy Bouras was amazing on working with my budget and I got a new car and couldn't be happier. Jimmy went out of his way to help me and make sure I was satisfied. I've had bad experiences with other dealerships in the past but trust me, Jimmy Bouras was such so accommodating, and ACTUALLY listened to my needs and made sure I got wanted I wanted. Jimmy Bouras was so terrific that I would highly recommend him. After my new car was prepared, he spent over 45 minutes with me to go over all the features inside the car and how everything worked. It was honestly so refreshing to meet a gentleman who was so caring and sincere. Atamian need more Jimmy Bouras' out there. Jimmy thank you for my new car!!! Salutations!

• Awful experiance avoid this place
    July 21, 2015

So after posting a horrible review of Atamian Honda I received a prone call Friday night from the dealer. He asked if there was anything that he could... do to make me happy about my purchace. I said you can talk the car back and give me my money back. Didn't think that went over to well. He said let me think abot it over the weekend and call you on Monday. Well as expected here it is Tuesday and still no call. This was the most unpleasant experiance thta I've ever had when buying a car. I hope that my negative experience can help you to aviod the same pain. We have purchased cars from Honda North and Honda Gallery and have had very pleasant interactions with the staff. This place was close so we thought that we would give them a shot at out bussiness. Next time I'll drive to the opposite ends of the country to not have any further dealing with these people who clearly do not care about their customers.

Dear Sir, I have been in this business for over 15 years. I work extremely hard to operate an honest and reputable business. Through this whole transa...ction not once did we lie or deceive you. I personally called you Saturday Morning July 18, 2015 and talked to you because you left reviews online that you were not happy. You told me no one at the dealership mistreated you and that Gabe your salesperson and the manager on duty Jerry were actually very nice to you. You told me the problem was that you needed the $6,000 down payment back to help a family member. I asked you (with your wife talking in the background during our conversation) what I could do to make you happy and you said " I don't know maybe oil changes for life" so I asked you if that would make you completely happy. You said I really don't know Kevin. I suggested that you talk to your wife and get back to me on Monday and I would try to accommodate you like I would for any upset customer. You said ok and we hung up. Monday came and went and I never received a call from you so I reached out on Tuesday. Wednesday we talked and you said that I wouldn't like what would make you happy but if you didn't get it you were going to continue to write bad reviews and post them on various sites. You told me you thought the whole $6000 was a little too much to ask for however you wanted $3,000 or you would continue to write bad reviews. I asked you if the $3,000 would stop you from writing any more bad reviews on our website. You told me that you would take them all down for the $3,000 and if you couldn't take them down for any reason then you would write a good review saying how we cleared everything up. I at that point felt the dealership was being extorted and slandered by you. Again if you had a bad experience here at the dealership we do apologize. We would have liked nothing more than to help with your issue but we cannot stand for you threatening the dealership that you have tons of reviews ready to post unless we give you money. These review sites are a great way for customers to do research on dealerships and to help decide where they want to give their business. However, they don't work when someone fills them with false information. Kevin Richardson Sales Director Atamian Honda/VW 978-851-4356 ext. 111

• 5 stars!
    July 18, 2015

Love this place! They are always so helpful and so easy to work with. Many friends and family members of ours come to Atamian, they are simply the bes...t!! We have never had an issue and are always satisfied...thank you Atamian!!!!

• very unhappy
    July 13, 2015

I didn't even get out of the car and the sales person was on me. Very quick to make the deal but completely unsympathetic to my family. When asked to ...allow me to back out of a purchase they became very cold. jekkell and hyde comes to mind. If negative stars were available I would apply the most negative amount available. I would highly recommend that you take your business elsewhere. avoid this dealership like the plague. Unfortunately I have to choose one star to get this review posted to you all so that others may benifit by my extremely unpleasant experience.

We are very sorry that you feel this way about your experience. We felt you were completely satisfied with everything. You gave us your down payment a...nd signed all the paperwork and we sent all the contracts to the bank. Before you left we informed you the car would be registered with the state of Ma and that your inspection sticker would be on the car. You then set a time with your salesman to pick up the car. Gabe (your salesman) called you to tell you the car was ready for pickup. You told him something came up and you wouldn't be able to pick the car up till tomorrow. One hour later you showed up at the dealership and said you had something going on with your family. We were willing to work with you to help you but you told us you couldn't elaborate. You left abruptly saying you had to talk to your family. The next day you showed up and drove away in your vehicle. Kevin Richardson Sales Director Kevin Richardson Sales Director Atamian Honda/VW 978-851-4356

• Great Dealership!
    December 9, 2014

I live in Concord, New Hampshire and just purchased a 2014 Touareg at Atamian Honda VW. After an extensive online search in both New Hampshire and Mas...sachusetts, I found the best deal at Atamian. Initial conversations and easy negotiations were through Amelia over the phone. Amelia was friendly, honest and positive. After agreeing on a deal, I met with Jim to go through the paperwork and finer details of the purchase. Jim and the other sales reps at Atamian are not your average car sales people. Jim was friendly, personable, extremely honest, positive, and willing to go out of his way. As I had to bring the car over state lines to NH, Jim actually volunteered to take at least 3 hours out of his day to follow me back to NH to collect registration paperwork from my local city hall. Jim went WAY out of his way. Truly above and beyond and I enjoyed spending time with him. But be careful, he does have strong hands. A very firm handshake.. Atamian is a first-class organization and I would highly recommend making your next vehicle purchase here. To put it simply: great prices and A+ customer service. Thank you Jim, Steve, and Amelia for making the purchase of my new SUV stress free and enjoyable.

Atamian Honda