New 888-721-9516 Dealer Website
Used 888-721-6876 Email Dealer
Service 888-722-1923

Average based on 350 reviews
  • Great experience, excellent followup

I saw a BMW online that I was interested in, and stopped into the used car building. Luke knew the cars very well as I compared the 5-series and the 3-series, as well as different models within the series. If there was an issue he didn't know, he didn't snow me, he researched it and got the answer. We did multiple test drives and I never felt I was being sold. Mark the manager was involved as the process progressed, and he was as helpful as Luke, He also was just as personable. When I negotiated to purchase, there was calm low pressure give and take that resulted in a deal that I think everybody was happy with, especially me. And when I went to finalize, I got good explanations from the business/finance department, and the manager came in to clarify and resolve an important issue that could have been a sticking point. Even my 'genius', Giselle, was all you'd expect from the delivery group, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. The followup service visit to install and adjust items was just as positive with James. I have to say that this was my best car buying experience, and I've had a few. A great no-pressure visit with a very positive outcome.

• Laurel BMW of Westmont

Lilly had the two cars I was interested ready for viewing. She quoted me a fair price for the vehicle and showed me how to use all the options on my vehicle. They made the visit pleasant and the process easy.

• First X5 service

James really helped me solve a problem I was having with our new key and made sure it was covered under warranty.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Laurel BMW of Westmont. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• BMW service

Excellent service at dealership. Very fast in and out. Always great

Excellent service at dealership. Very fast in and out. Always great

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at Laurel BMW of Westmont. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• New car

I hate buying cars -- really hate it. This was a very different experience and I thank Jeff for his initial help in deciding which car was right for me and then Terry for making the final process -- relatively painless. The entire team at Laurel were great -- and I LOVE my car

• Purchase of Used Car

Must give a shout out to the buying process I have encountered in general. In particular, Manty was of tremendous help to making all aspects of the sale as smooth as possible. During the inquiry of the car, there were a few issues I mentioned that did not meet my preferences. These were promptly addressed at Laurel's expense before any discussion of sale. One of these issues was not a simple modification. As members of my family and I have purchased 6 vehicles from this dealership over the years, it is indeed satisfactory to see their client oriented philosophy has remained intact. I am recommending this dealership for any potential exploration of purchase.

• Lilly at Laurel BMW Westmont

I absolutely hate the process of purchasing a new car and dread going to car dealerships but my experience with Lily and her team at Laurel BMW in Westmont Illinois was fantastic I will actually look forward to going back there for my next purchase.

• Shopping for used car

Very intelligent sales personal they did a good job getting me the loan very positive attitude

• Customer

They took care of my flat tire quickly. Only small quibble is I wish they had loaners available for emergency situations like mine but otherwise everything was fine

• Westmont bmw

Great staff that kept me in touch The repairs were exact.

Great staff that kept me in touch The repairs were exact.