• Great Sales

Thank you so much for your continued business, we really appreciate it!

We dealt with Steve Powers who helped us customize a commercial work truck, ordered truck came in within the time frame discussed and perfect as ordered. Would recommend Bonnell and Steve Powers for all your truck sales needs.

Thank you so much for your continued business, we really appreciate it!

• Excellent overall rating

Very satisfied with salespersons Bruce Morrison and Deb C. And Ken (finance and warranty dept.)

• Great service, great experience

They helped me a lot to get the car, it was fast and simple, excellent service and attention

• Great service

Thank you so much for a great review! We love to hear that we have met our customers expectations.

My husband went in to look for a used car. I said we be better off buying a new car. Was I right. We got a good deal on the Ford Focus. They started by taking $5000.00 right off the top. Then with the down payment we put down we ended up taking a loan for the amount we would have paid for a used car. Our salesman Arthur Brown was very helpful. All in all it was a great experience. I would come back for another purchase when I can afford another new car.

• GREAT SERVICE, STAFF & NEW FACILITIES

ONCE AGAIN ROB HAS COME THRU WITH HIS POSITIVE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, EXPERTISE ON SERVICING MY 10 YEAR OLD MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS... THANK'S ROB & BONNELL FORD

• Purchased an F-150 XLT

I purchased a 2013 F-150 XLT to replace my 2002 F-150 that I also bought at Bonnell. I dealt with a great salesman, Arthur Brown, who got me what I wanted for my trade-in and a price on the new truck better than I expected. A great experience all around. Thanks to all at Bonnell.

• Service Dept

Rob is such a "Great Asset" to your dealership. He is so helpful, courteous & knowledgeable. He has helped me many times. Thank you Rob

• From one family to another.

The staff is awesome and the work is done right. Megan in the body shop goes 110% to be sure all is done.

• great family of people that work there.

great!!!!!! people are down to earth, funny, and caring.

great!!!!!! people are down to earth, funny, and caring.

• shop Bonnell

Just bought an F-150 from Dean Bennett at Bonnell. Very relaxed, no pressure experience. Showed me some trucks, gave a fair trade value for my car, and offered a very enticing price for the vehicle. A very easy, laid back purchase. Other salesman at competing dealers hounded me with calls and Emails. Service was so good...went back with my wife and she picked out an Explorer. Same low key and honest approach without any haggling on the price. Definitely recommend Bonnell and Dean Bennett