York Ford

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 261 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• September 5, 2017

Never a bad experience great employees very helpful and informing

Teresa, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! At York Ford Inc, we value our customers and we... look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

May 2, 2018

I'm completely satisfied with York Ford. Christine (Service Technician) really cared about my issue. High recommendation.' Thanks

Ligia, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe ...travels!

April 15, 2018

We have been buying vehicles from York Ford since 1998. We absolutely love going there because it has always been a stress free process. Jim Fauci is ...extremely knowledgeable in all the vehicles we were looking into. I have always been in a pickup truck and he helped me choose the right vehicle to transition into. He has text me a few times to make sure I was happy with my choice. He is all around a great guy. Cheryl in finance is so personable and friendly. She explained everything thoroughly. Mr. York personally asked me how I liked my new vehicle. He wanted to know if I was happy with the whole buying experience. I could not be happier. The whole staff is very courteous and friendly. They make you feel right at home. I had to go to the service dept. (my son’s car) and Melvin was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. If you are looking for a stress free, no pressure buying experience, then York Ford is the place to go. If you need service for your vehicle, York is the place to be. Whether you need a new vehicle or service to the one you have, you’ll be in great hands at York Ford! Thank you

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review, Charlene! At York Ford Inc, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing yo...u on your next visit. Take care!

April 9, 2018

Service was great. Vehicle would not start. They determined it was a module that controls the fuel process.

April 7, 2018

Very pleased with the custom service , and quality of work.

March 29, 2018

My son recommended that I contact Jim Fauci since he had a great experience when I decided to purchase a new vehicle. It was a very nice to deal with ...Jim who made the overall dealings a pleasure and not the typical back and forth game that most dealerships put you through. I will be letting my family and friends know how well I was treated by Jim at York Ford.

March 21, 2018

I have been a customer since 2013 and this is my third lease at York. I worked with Jim Fauci who made this the easiest lease experience. My husband a...nd I were able to get a new lease within a week of meeting with Jim and just the exact car we were looking for, a 2018 Focus hatchback in Black. Overall a great experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We truly appreciate your continued business over the years, and we're looking forward to your next visi...t!

March 6, 2018

was great. no problems with people or work done to my car

Richard, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We hope to be of service to you again! Take car...e!

March 6, 2018

they were very fast and seemed to care about what they do.

Richard, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust. Safe travels!

February 15, 2018

the car was taken in & worked on in a timely fashion. the repairs were excelent

York Ford