Mercedes-Benz of Westmont

New 888-604-1276 Dealer Website
Used 888-480-8127 Email Dealer
Service 877-838-0825

Average based on 182 reviews.
  • Our First Purchase at Mecedes-Benz of Westmont

We recently purchased a new GLC-300 and had an excellent experience. Jim Fico took us on a test drive and was a great guy to deal with. Jim was very knowledgeable about the brand new GLC model. Jim was also very honest and made us feel very comfortable. I went back to the dealership to pick something up a few weeks after the purchase and Jim recognized me right away and we talked for quite a while, even though we had already made the purchase Jim still had plenty of time for me. I feel this was a first class dealership. The night we purchased the GLC we were the last ones out of the dealership, even though it was after hours we were not rushed out and Dave Fricano Jr. showed us how all of the features work on the car. The Finance Manager, Christopher Seamans, was also great to deal with and went above and beyond to take care of us. We highly recommend this dealership and will definitely be repeat customers.

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Happy GL450 Customer

The entire staff is professional and friendly! Their shuttle service is fast and also friendly! Our salesman Earl, is top notch. He made our buying experience the best!!

• C-300

the sales Rep Richard Heidecke is Fantastic and he made the buying process extremely pleasant. This dealership has every car in every color, options to meet almost everybody's need and dreams. They need to improve on the financial people. I dealt with Jose Gomeze and it was not very pleasant.

• Excellent service

Jason Muza is excellent. Every time I come there from work, he greets me and goes beyond the call of duty.

• Good Experience

Test drive experience great. Salesperson, Mike, was very knowledgeable and familiar with the auto features. Took time to explain and most of all he was not pushy.

Charles, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Mercedes-Benz of Westmont and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• Helpful and smiling staff.

I have been going to westmont Mercedes for many years and my experience has always been wonderful .

• Purchase of a used car

The buying process was informative and completed in a reasonable time frame. The trade in value on my car was very fair!

• Mercedes - Benz of Westmont

Sandy was great and easy to work with. Answered all my questions and was on top of the deal start to finish. See Norman ( Sandy) Levy Sales

• Customer

My experience was the best I ever had buying a car. The salesman, Richard Heidecke, was so personable and knowledgable. He made sure that I understood how everything worked-and there was a lot to know-but he was extremely patient in answering every question I had. When I decided to purchase, he checked out the car before I could drive it away, putting in the floor mats himself. I definitely would recommend this salesman to friends and family.

• Westmont Mercedes Benz

Thanks so much for your feedback. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Once again, it was a good experience. The test ride gave me a real feel for the upgrades made since my last 300D sedan. While I have become accustomed to the "green light" that must be deactivated before a smooth ride, I think Mercedes put the cart before the horse with that feature.