Mercedes-Benz of Westmont

• Our First Purchase at Mecedes-Benz of Westmont

We recently purchased a new GLC-300 and had an excellent experience. Jim Fico took us on a test drive and was a great guy to deal with. Jim was very knowledgeable about the brand new GLC model. Jim was also very honest and made us feel very comfortable. I went back to the dealership to pick something up a few weeks after the purchase and Jim recognized me right away and we talked for quite a while, even though we had already made the purchase Jim still had plenty of time for me. I feel this was a first class dealership. The night we purchased the GLC we were the last ones out of the dealership, even though it was after hours we were not rushed out and Dave Fricano Jr. showed us how all of the features work on the car. The Finance Manager, Christopher Seamans, was also great to deal with and went above and beyond to take care of us. We highly recommend this dealership and will definitely be repeat customers.

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Maintenance

Andy made the service experience very smooth from start to finish.

Andy made the service experience very smooth from start to finish.

• Mercedes-Benz of Westmont

The most pain-free auto shopping experience I've ever had. Very knowledgeable and respectful staff. James Fico is a wonderful salesman. Car was delivered to our home in Bettendorf Iowa, did all the paperwork on our kitchen table. Very relaxing, enjoyable.

• Auto Nation Westmont

It was a very pleasant and accommodating experience!

It was a very pleasant and accommodating experience!

• Good, quick service

Service B for my car. Pricey but they also did a few other checks not included for free.

• GLC300

Very pleased with the recommendations and support of the sales team.

Very pleased with the recommendations and support of the sales team.

• Service is great - Finance dept, not so much

My E350 was purchased in 2013. We bought the service package with it. Great deal. I have now used up that package so I wanted to renew it. I called the finance department and got voice mail. I left a message 3 weeks ago. No one called back. I guess they don't want my repair business any more. I also wish they had a better check in process for service. You stand next to your car in the service bay until someone says," We be with you soon." It would be nicer iyo just pulled in, went to the lounge, then a service rep. would come and invite you to join them in their office.

• Excellent service dept

Service dept is consistently excellent. Highly recommend

Service dept is consistently excellent. Highly recommend

• Review of pre-owned certified vehicle

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Professional, courteous and knowledgeable treatment through entire purchasing process. They took the extra step to help whenever that help was required.

• Car service

Was sensitive to my time restraints. Very accommodating.

Was sensitive to my time restraints. Very accommodating.