Honda North

1866 reviews

1866 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Honda North from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 18, 2007

They make it simple Zack was awesome i went to few other dealerships in the area and they could'nt even come close to their price but the best part is... the way i was treated

July 15, 2007

One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. They give you one price which is a no argue price. This price was slightly lower than one I spent... arguing down for almost two hours at another dealer. There are other perks like free inspection stickers for life and every third oil change is free. buying a car is never fun but they make it a lot more pleasant. If you are in the market for a Honda check them out.

July 15, 2007

March 7, 2007

Got a good price on a good car (Accord VP). Good, low/no pressure sales interaction.

February 3, 2007

From the outside, Honda North is a clean, friendly dealership. Unfortunately those words can't be used when negotiating a price. They tried to play me... from every angle, even trying to purposely skip price negotiation before signing the Purchase and Sales. They said they had reserved a CRV for me which was in stock, but when I arrived they had already sold that CRV to someone else and wouldn't grant me any of the incentives that I was promised because they only applied to vehicles in stock. When I informed them that I had a better deal somewhere else that they were unwilling to match, they insisted that the other dealer was lying and that I was basically foolish for walking out. They even bet me $500 that I wouldn't get the price I was given at the other dealership. An hour later after leaving Honda North, I signed a P&S for the price I wanted at another dealership. Not only did Honda North lose my business from now on, but they also owe me $500.

October 24, 2006

I went to buy a Silver CRV on Friday. I was told that in order for them to get one from another dealer I'd have to sign a Pand S and leave a deposit. So... I did. He said he'd try to get a silver CRV for me. Okay. He calls me on Monday and says again he'll try to get a Silver. Okay. I call around and find two other dealers with Silver in stock. the salesman says, no Silver CRVs in stokc. Did he try to find a silver for me? I do not know. Maybe yes, maybe no. Afterall, he is a car salesman and can not be trusted. What really PO's me is he does not care as long as he gets his sale. I am spending $20,000 and he acts like its only $2. The Honda Sales around here are terrible. Many are charging thousands over MSRP. When the gas companies raised prices when demand was up it was called gouging. Why not the Honda dealers? I am told it legal. Honda is a great car. Honda sales around boston are the worst. By the way. The loser dealer who had the car but would not trade to my local dealer was Bernardi. Stay away from them as well.