Ira Toyota of Danvers

278 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 16, 2019

Hard to beat IRAs customer service. Very customer focused and they use a team approach. Greeters, Service Advisors, Technicians, check-out, all very helpful... and efficient. Advice to newbies, its best to stick to the same Service Advisor, as they remember your history.

November 15, 2019

Excellent Service. The dealer was really nice and friendly and helped me multiple times with my car and its troubles. It really made me comfortable.

Thank you Florence for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• May 2, 2018

Let’s just say that I went in looking for a used car within my budget and ended up leaving with a brand new car ;). JC was my salesman and he did a wonderful... job explaining everything to me in great detail. Being my first time I had many questions. Geuersy was my finance person and he did an amazing job finding me deals for being a recent graduate and helped me understand what the next three years should look like for me.

Thank you Yibelis for the kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you for... your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 15, 2019

I came into the dealership with a plan to put an offer in on a less expensive car at a different dealer (also Toyota) and just kick the tires on a nicer... model. Ritchie and Teddy were outstanding to work with. They were kind, down to earth, fun, non pressuring and genuine. I enjoyed getting to know them, and they gave my wife and I such confidence that we opted to spend more and buy a vehicle that they had. Not only that, but after we agreed on price and started the paperwork process, Ritchie went above and beyond, got the vehicle cleaned, heated up and ready to drive home in. I was so impressed with the process and the people, and I am the biggest skeptic of them all.

Thank you for sharing your story. We are glad Ritchie was able to go above and beyond for you!

November 12, 2019

Superior customer service. Willing to go above and beyond every time. They value the time of the customer and work hard to make sure you get what you love.... I Love working with them!

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had a pleasant service visit!

November 12, 2019

James Ritchie was very helpful and made the whole process a pleasant experience. Next time I’m in for service I’ll ask for Jim. Thanks for great service.

Thank you John for your kind words about James! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

November 12, 2019

Friendly reception from staff,prompt service to my vehicle and excellent communication via text message and phone. Accommodated with a rental car while... my vehicle was being serviced.

Thank you Amy for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

November 9, 2019

Always a great experience working with Ira Toyota . Been a customer for years they go above and beyond to get the deal that’s right for you !

Thank you Isa for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 8, 2019

The process was outstanding from start to finish, Curran met every expectation and then some like walking me to my car and ensuring I was happy with the... service. The courtesy shuffle is superb and your drivers are polite and professional... no one would be unhappy with support like this.

Thank you Don for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward ...to your next visit!

November 7, 2019

The team was extremely helpful, they listened to our requests and offered suggestions to point out a RAV4 had all of the features we wished for. An overall... excellent experience.

Hi Steve, Thank you for you kind words! We are so happy to hear that we could provide you with a great experience!