4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 2255 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2255 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bredemann Lexus from DealerRater.com

• July 4, 2016

Bought new car there--great! Bought used car there--great! Car service there--great! Martha Turaczy in service extremely competent and compassionat...e, as well as all of Bredemann staff.

Thank you for your kind review Sheila!

May 5, 2018

Just bought a Lexus. Jim Dyra is the most knowledgeable automobile sales person I have ever met in 50 yesrs of buying cars. . Oustanding experience, o...utstanding value and a feeling of warmth and caring that is unrivaled. Very satisfied.

Bredemann Lexus

Congratulations on your new Lexus! We are so happy to read about your experience and knowing you enjoyed your shopping visit. We wish you many miles o...f happy driving! Thank you!!

May 5, 2018

Best service ever, helpful and honest stuff, they are not playing in any games, defenytly I will buy a car from them again. Great dealer

Thank you Krystian!

April 30, 2018

I recently picked up my new Lexus and I received, as always, a very warm reception. Norma Morris spent an exceptional amount of time explaining all t...he features that were new to me and not on my 2013 Lexus. I was happy with the price quoted for my new car and I'm extremely delighted with the car as delivered. Look forward to working with the Bredemann team for next three years.

Bredemann Lexus

Congratulations on your new ride! We are so happy to know you enjoyed your visit while working with Norma! We look forward to seeing you around the de...alership. Thank you!

April 28, 2018

Bredemann Lexus has a fantasic team of people. I received wonderful, informative guidance, especially from Nate Boma & Mike Shparago. They turned s...omething I had dreaded into a happy exerperience. And I love my new car.

Bredemann Lexus

We are so pleased to know you had such a positive and enjoyable shopping expeirence. Congratulations on your new ride!

April 27, 2018

A significanr amount of time was spent explaining the vehicle and its many many atributes, Lexus also was very generous in its incentives as well as i...ts exceptional lease terms. The sales staff very very knowledgeable and informative which helped a great deal in my decision to lease a Lexus 350. I am certain this is my dealership of the future./

Bredemann Lexus

We are so pleased to read about your experience. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post this wonderful review. Congratulations on your ...new Lexus! We look forward to seeing you around the dealership and assisting you with your future vehicle needs!

April 13, 2018

Outstanding.. Al and Rick bent over backwards to not only give me the deal I needed on my Lexus, but also had their body shop detail the car to perfe...ction without a dime of cost to us. Would recommend Bredemann Lexus to anyone looking for a new or used Lexus at the most reasonable price, wanting personal attention and first class service!

Thank you Brian! We wish you many miles of happy and safe driving in your new ride.

April 12, 2018

The owner Marty and the Bredemann sales and service team are the reason why I just purchased my 10th Lexus. There are other great cars in the market...place but the personal care and service from this dealer really makes a huge difference and keeps me loyal to the Lexus franchise.

Thank you Rob! Your loyal business over the years is truly appreciated!

April 11, 2018

Jeff Kaddatz is the best service rep I have ever delt with. He is knowledgable, understanding and customer friendly. I make it a point to deal with ...him when I bring my car in for service.

Bredemann Lexus

Thank you for your wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you around the dealership!

April 4, 2018

You'll never find a dealer with such a great team effort. Communication between service to sales and through management you'll find that everyone care...s. It's a way of doing business that all companies should strive to achieve and for them it comes naturally.

Thank you Mike! We truly appreciate your kind words and rating. We look forward to seeing you around the dealership!

2000 N Waukegan Rd Glenview, IL 60025