Land Rover Peabody

New (978) 896-0039 (978) 896-0039
Used (978) 896-0038 (978) 896-0038
Service (978) 896-0037 (978) 896-0037

I leased my Jaguar F-Pace through Will a few years ago

I leased my Jaguar F-Pace through Will a few years ago and if I ever needed anything I would reach out to him. He has always been so quick to answer and reply to my inquiries. I am now going through a lease buy out and Will has set me up for the process so seamlessly. Before I even entered the dealership to drop off my car and meet Fritz the finance manager Will had everything lined up ahead of time. His customer service is superb and knowledge so above par on the products sold. If you’re looking for a Jaguar, Land Rover or Range Rover you must contact Will. He was referred to me and one of the best referrals I have received. 10 stars!!

Very Happy Customer!

I came to Land Rover Peabody for a vehicle many years ago, but I keep coming back for the sales department, service department and of course the vehicle. Love Land Rover Peabody!! I haven't met anyone who knows Land Rovers more than Rusty. The dealership is family owned and you are reminded of it every detail and especially with the employees. They treat you like family.

Will is the best!

Will is the best!! He made ordering and buying a car easy. Communication was superb, he was quick to respond to my endless inquiries and getting us through the process as smooth as possible. Also, thanks to Fritz for guiding me through the paperwork and getting it all finalized in a timely manner. Great team and amazing customer service. Highly recommend. Love my car!

First time customer of Land Rover, and I worked with Eric

First time customer of Land Rover, and I worked with Eric Guenard to purchase my 2023 Range Rover Velar. I had an amazing experience and will work with him again in the future.

I have been using Land Rover Peabody and Will Connors for

I have been using Land Rover Peabody and Will Connors for over 15 years now. Will has been superb guiding me to the perfect Land Rover for my needs: his expertise, guidance and help are second to none. The Land Rover Peabody dealership is wonderful. The staff, the service, and the cars are truly the best. I will always drive a Land Rover thanks to Will Connors and Land Rover Peabody.

I"ve been a customer of Land Rover Peabody for over 20

I"ve been a customer of Land Rover Peabody for over 20 years and just purchased a 2023 Rover. Amazing Sales (Will), Service (Chris) and Finance (Fritz). I highly recommend this team for any vehicle purchase....100% trust has earned my loyalty.

1.0

I’m very dissatisfied with the service I got because I

I’m very dissatisfied with the service I got because I have been back to this dealership 4 times and the recall problem still exists. So, I have yet ANOTHER appointment for them to resolve this issue but I am not confident that it will be fixed. I live an hour away and they won’t give me a loaner car so one time I had to wait 5 hours for them NOT to fix my car. It is still broken and the recall issue is still not resolved. At this point, I will never spend another penny with Range Rover again.

Will, Fritz and the team are excellent to work with and

Will, Fritz and the team are excellent to work with and always friendly and helpful throughout the process. Will keep coming back!

Outstanding Service - Top Notch

This was the first LR we have purchased and the experience was outstanding because of the thorough and timely responses and updates from Vito F. Additionally Fritz B. was great with the paperwork, explaining everything in detail. Finally delivery was perfect due to Theo who was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and explained every button and feature and answered every one of our questions. Great job LR Peabody team!

Rahmel and the team at Land Rover Peabody weren’t above

Rahmel and the team at Land Rover Peabody weren’t above and beyond my expectations for for my new Range Rover purchase. All my needs met on time with no pressure and personalized service . I look forward to working with this team for many years to come .. Thank you Rahmel Hobbs