Lexus Of Highland Park

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• RX350 car buying experience
    April 29, 2015

My wife was in the market for a new SUV after her car was totaled in an accident. She has always wanted the Lexus RX350 after driving a rental I recei...ved from Lexus of Highland Park, when I brought my IS250 in for maintenance. She liked the idea of "sitting higher" but loved how the RX350 drove like a car (plus it looks sharp too). After looking at several vehicles online and in-person, I saw this one at LHP that we were interested in. By the picture, the vehicle looked great! Although it was used and a little older, it appeared to have been well kept and in great condition. We went LPH to see the RX350 and were introduced to Alex our sales rep. He knew about the vehicle and immediately spoke very highly of it. This was impressive to me because I asked about another one that was cheaper but he didn't have the same confidence in it. I knew at this point, I was on the right track with this vehicle. I felt confident and comfortable suggesting here to my wife because I believe LHP would have taken good care of this vehicle (and they did put some maintenance into it), which would aide in her buying choice. The test drive solidified her desire! While she was test driving the vehicle, the entire staff made sure my 10 year old and myself were comfortable and content. A smile goes a long way and there were plenty to go around the showroom. As a Lexus owner myself, we like to share our stories about our vehicle's experience and this made the wait enjoyable. When she returned and we talked about what she wanted to do, they began the paperwork. Mike, who I had worked with in the past, assisted in the process, and then turned us over to Julio in Finance. They were both great to work with and my wife was pleased. I really enjoyed Julio's explanation of things to my wife and how he didn't try to sell her things she didn't need and rather, made it her choice. His approach was novel and one that I would have taken from a financial prospective. We were the last customers to leave for the evening, which ended with Alex, Mike, and Chad all in Julio's office talking about the details. I will always be impressed with the final presentation of the vehicle and Alex's final moments with my wife going over the details and unique features of the vehicle. As she drove around the corner to leave and I watched from Lexus, it was a nice site to see her in a vehicle she deserved and looked great in. I felt pleased that she had a wonderful buying experience, got a great vehicle she always wanted and confident she got a great deal. From the service department to the Sales Team, I highly recommend Lexus of Highland Park. p.s. She is even going to leave the LPH license frame on her license plate!

Bought new brown ES 350, A+ Service
    March 8, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised by the A+ sales service in Lexus of Highland Park. Sales representative Charles was able to find an ES 350 of "Autumn Shimm...er"(brown) color, exactly as i wanted. He managed the delivery from the neighboring state for me. The quote was totally fine for the decent vehicle like this one. Mohammed Ali explained all features, how to set up the seat position memory, Lexus Android apps, door locks, radio and many more. I am really satisfied. Dreams come true sometimes.

Bought a new brown ES 350. A+ service
    March 8, 2018

LX570
    February 23, 2018

Very satisfied with overall experience. Recommend for new or used car purchase. Very reasonable prices on used vehicles in amazing condition. Working... with Charles on making the deal happen was flawless.

Great knowledgeable staff, fast reliable service!!
    December 20, 2017

Fast and reliable, know their trade really well! Always available to help and understanding, meet your budget!!!

First time Lexus owner
    December 3, 2017

I would definitely would recommend this dealership especially the ones that would love to own their future Rx's, Look for Matt Khan and he will defini...tely give you the what's up and what's not , he's very knowledgeable of the Rx that we inquired for, no pressure buying, upfront and honest pricing, and Jon K the manager made the deal smoothly,he'll not waste your precious time spending at the dealership, Excellent service.

CAR HUNTING
    November 10, 2017

My experience at Lexus of highland park was excellent. I am the type to be suspicious of sales people of any kind, but their salesman was very friendl...y, helpful, and honest!

Very good experience.
    July 8, 2017

It was a very good experience at the dealership. No problems at all. Very satisfied customer.

Great Certified IS 250
    June 7, 2017

Bought a really cool Is 250 F Sport with the red interior. Very hard to find car. I called first to confirm that the car was there. The sales pers...on was really nice and made it an easy purchase.

Good Customer Service
    May 27, 2017

Found the vehicle online. Quickly replied to emails. Picked me up from the airport. Very helpful.

Lexus Of Highland Park