4.1
  • RX350 car buying experience

My wife was in the market for a new SUV after her car was totaled in an accident. She has always wanted the Lexus RX350 after driving a rental I received from Lexus of Highland Park, when I brought my IS250 in for maintenance. She liked the idea of "sitting higher" but loved how the RX350 drove like a car (plus it looks sharp too). After looking at several vehicles online and in-person, I saw this one at LHP that we were interested in. By the picture, the vehicle looked great! Although it was used and a little older, it appeared to have been well kept and in great condition. We went LPH to see the RX350 and were introduced to Alex our sales rep. He knew about the vehicle and immediately spoke very highly of it. This was impressive to me because I asked about another one that was cheaper but he didn't have the same confidence in it. I knew at this point, I was on the right track with this vehicle. I felt confident and comfortable suggesting here to my wife because I believe LHP would have taken good care of this vehicle (and they did put some maintenance into it), which would aide in her buying choice. The test drive solidified her desire! While she was test driving the vehicle, the entire staff made sure my 10 year old and myself were comfortable and content. A smile goes a long way and there were plenty to go around the showroom. As a Lexus owner myself, we like to share our stories about our vehicle's experience and this made the wait enjoyable. When she returned and we talked about what she wanted to do, they began the paperwork. Mike, who I had worked with in the past, assisted in the process, and then turned us over to Julio in Finance. They were both great to work with and my wife was pleased. I really enjoyed Julio's explanation of things to my wife and how he didn't try to sell her things she didn't need and rather, made it her choice. His approach was novel and one that I would have taken from a financial prospective. We were the last customers to leave for the evening, which ended with Alex, Mike, and Chad all in Julio's office talking about the details. I will always be impressed with the final presentation of the vehicle and Alex's final moments with my wife going over the details and unique features of the vehicle. As she drove around the corner to leave and I watched from Lexus, it was a nice site to see her in a vehicle she deserved and looked great in. I felt pleased that she had a wonderful buying experience, got a great vehicle she always wanted and confident she got a great deal. From the service department to the Sales Team, I highly recommend Lexus of Highland Park. p.s. She is even going to leave the LPH license frame on her license plate!

• CAR HUNTING

My experience at Lexus of highland park was excellent. I am the type to be suspicious of sales people of any kind, but their salesman was very friendly, helpful, and honest!

• Very good experience.

It was a very good experience at the dealership. No problems at all. Very satisfied customer.

• Great Certified IS 250

Bought a really cool Is 250 F Sport with the red interior. Very hard to find car. I called first to confirm that the car was there. The sales person was really nice and made it an easy purchase.

• Good Customer Service

Found the vehicle online. Quickly replied to emails. Picked me up from the airport. Very helpful.

• GREAT JOB

Mike listened to what I was looking for. Very helpful to deal with and made the purchase easy.

• Not very good follow up

I inquired about a used car that they have listed on your site. A salesman back to me by phone. I called right back and I was told he wasn't available but was at his desk. I left a message for him to call me and I never received a call back. A couple days later the car was gone. I didn't try them back because I was not really happy with the service to start but still I am in the market for a used car in the $2000-$4000 range

• One happy customer!

I love bringing my RX for service to this dealership for two reasons: 1) Martha! She is funny and so sweet 2) The facilities! I love the refreshments while I wait

• sales department

Drove an hour out of our way from Naperville to look at an used vehicle for our daughter. Another couple was driving the car so we requested to go get something to eat and see if it was still available when we were done. The sales woman made us stay and offered us old bagels and cream cheese in the waiting area. Finally, we drove the car around the parking lot and put in an offer. She snickered and said the most the manager would probably take off would be $100-$200. Just turned out to be a big waste of our time. We could barely understand her and were quite annoyed.

• Searching for a car

Late me begin by stating that it ultimately did not buy a car from this dealer. I dealt with Mike Brice as a salesman. He was very accommodating, friendly, and appropriately humorous. He made the test driving of the vehicle easy and informative. I thought that he was straightforward and honest about the entire process. If he had the right car for what I was looking, I would have gladly purchased it from him. He is an asset to his place of employment.