Prime Acura

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 113 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Excellent overall buying experience at Prime
    May 14, 2012

My sales consultant, Christian, was fantastic to deal with, and he made the buying process so much easier than other dealerships I have visited in the... past. From the initial test drive to financing to the final delivery of my new MDX, every step of the process was painless. I highly recommend this dealership!

Excellent customer service
    April 16, 2018

Darwin was very knowledgeable about the model we were interested in. He was so kind and patient and made the experience easy! All the staff were grea...t. We had a great experience and would recommend this dealer to anyone!

New car owner
    April 2, 2018

Fadia & Charles made the purchase experience smooth and simple. Charles did a fantastic job explaining all the features of our new car and finalizing ...the transaction.

Real Estate Professional
    March 27, 2018

Great customer service! Entire staff was attentive and helpful.they srecs great team. Nathan March at Audi Westwood was truly exceptional! I would def...initely recommend him!

New car
    March 23, 2018

I have purchased 3 cars from acura of Westwood. Staff was knowledgeable. Did not feel pressured to buy anything. Best place to buy Acura. ¿

Always surpass my expectations!
    March 22, 2018

I drive a long distance just to get my MDX serviced at this dealer because no other meets or surpasses my expectations like these guys do. Very please...d with the service, facility and ease of service. Very happy!

Great job
    March 12, 2018

Marcel did a terrific job. He was very friendly and informative while helping me purchase a used Acura ILX. I would recommend do My business with hi...m and Prime Acura in Westwood.

Best salesperson I have ever had
    March 12, 2018

Very nice staff. If you are shopping for an Acura this is the place! Be sure to ask for Fadia Chamoun. She is by far the best salesperson I have ever ...had the pleasure of working with. The reason I purchased the vehicle was because I appreciated how easy she made the process and knowledgeable she was about the car.

Exceptional Auto Dealership Group
    March 5, 2018

Acura Westwood which is part of the Prime Auto Group is amazing !! I had a great experience twice already at Audi Westwood part of the Prime Auto Grou...p purchasing two new Audi’s and having my cars serviced at their service department. Now at another one of the dealerships, Acura Westwood. The experience was just as good. From their GM James Peluso. A calming, what can I do to make this work person. Who truly means it. To an exceptional sales person Darwin Vincent. Darwin is one of those sales people you hear about but never meet. I can’t recommend Darwin enough. To the Finance Director Michael Benoit. He has to be the best in the business. Explains everything and works with you for the best program for you. All three class acts. True gentleman and professionals. I can only assume this is how David Rosenberg CEO of Prime Auto Group would dream of. But I can say from my experience it’s not a dream it’s reality. Great group. Thank you for making the car buying experience enjoyable. I would recommend anyone and everyone to Prime Auto Group dealerships from my experience.

Completely Satisfied
    March 5, 2018

I’ve purchased or leased six cars from Prime Acura and never regretted any deal. My “Go-To” salesperson is Fadia Chamoun, who not only finds me great ...deals, but brings me homemade backlava! I’ve also never been disappointed by service: high quality of repairs including warrantee coverage. Noah Stern and George Flaherty are great at giving personal attention to scheduling and reserving loaner cars. This is a TOP DEALERSHIP.

Prime Acura