4.4
  • Excellent overall buying experience at Prime

My sales consultant, Christian, was fantastic to deal with, and he made the buying process so much easier than other dealerships I have visited in the past. From the initial test drive to financing to the final delivery of my new MDX, every step of the process was painless. I highly recommend this dealership!

• Marcel was awesome

I went in when I realized it was to trade in my 2007 Acura RL. I've always loved Acura so going in I knew i would get the best service. Marcel helped me right away and found the perfect fit for me. Now I am driving a 2017 ILX and I am completely in love with it. Thanks for all your help Marcel!

• Excellent customer service!

Excellent experience! The staff was knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and very expedient! Is there anything worse than spending an ENTIRE day in a car showroom waiting and waiting? Well at Westwood Acura I was in and out quickly! Would absolutely recommend them. See Fadia. She's THE BEST!

• Service

Always a great experience coming in and being serviced by Joseph great customer service keep up the great work !!!

• Excellent service on my Acura TL

Prime Acura of Westwood is always able to accommodate my service needs last minute. They are quick to address and fix any problems with my car. The staff is always ensuring your satisfaction. I would highly recommend service here.

• Service

Great service Joe saccheti helped us out and enjoyed our visit.. we will be back again! Prime is great

• Oil change

These guys are great really know how to treat people

These guys are great really know how to treat people

• BUYING CAR EXPERIENCE

OMG, all jokes aside...My car shopping experience has been an adventure and it all ends at Prime Acura in Westwood! They were able to get the car that I specifically wanted to their dealership because I preferred that vehicle. They stayed up to date about the car and everything else and called me to keep me in the Loop with everything...and I like that! I like to know what's going on where I'm investing my money and these guys made it happen! If you're thinking about getting car like me...Don't hesitate! They aren't your average around the way dealer...Prime Acura is good peoples!

• 60K SERVICE

If I ever experienced such an amazing experience at any dealership, it DEFINITELY was at Prime Acura in Westwood! Seriously though from day 1...I've never been disappointed in any purchase or service! There are two PROFESSIONAL ans SPECIAL fellows that work there by the name of Noah Stern and Joseph Sacchetti...If you ever need anything done, just go see one of them or Both! (If one's not there, the other should be)...I'm telling you they've helped me from emergency situations where my car stopped working on me on the highway due to electrical steering issues to miniscule repairs like brakes, seasonal tire change, and lost car keys. Unfortunately, there's ALWAYS something happening to me which is life but Joe and Noah always comes to the rescue reassuring that everything's going to be okay and that's why they're here to help me figure out a way to deal with it. Even though things happen with cars everyday but there's nothing better than having people who love their jobs be there sincerely to help you in the worst situations that come about. Please TAKE MY WORD from Acura customer to Acura customer...Prime Acura Westwood is the spot to go to. Hopes this helps anyone needing reassurance and great customer service!

• Acura TSX

Real smooth buying process and enthusiastic well educated team to help any buyer