Liberty Auto City

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 264 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

264 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Liberty Auto City from DealerRater.com

• July 25, 2017

Just purchased a 2018 Subaru wrx from Peter Golebiak and he did an amazing job with the whole process. He was very informative and very honest with p...rices and he even closed a deal even when the store was closing! Definitely recommend this place!

May 25, 2018

Everyone we worked with at this dealership was friendly, helpful, and truly invested in helping us find the right car. I would recommend this dealersh...ip and it???s staff to anyone looking to purchase a car!

Chris Acker

New And Pre-owned Specialist

April 9, 2018

Great customer service. Went in and test drive the car. Was able to work all the numbers out and got to purchase the car of my choice.

April 6, 2018

Thanks to our sales person, Charles Perchak, buying a our first Subaru was a easy and unpressured experience. We knew what we wanted, Charles and the... management found it in the Chicago area and delivered it. After shopping around, including using our Costoco membership, we felt we got a fair and reasonable deal, plus a few extras.

April 6, 2018

Jeremiah was great to work with. Will definitely be coming back when my it???s time for my wife to get a new car or jeep.

March 24, 2018

Charles went out of his way to be informative, helpful, and customer-focused. We did not feel any pressure, but we did perceive a desire to be as hel...pful to us as possible, even after our purchase deal was assured. We sensed that his responses to our comments were straightforward and we appreciated that. Replacing a car is not one of my favorite activities, but he made it as easy as possible.

March 24, 2018

It was a painless experience. I like buying new cars but normally hate the buying experience. This was not the case. It was easy going and over with i...n 3 hours.

March 23, 2018

Waking into the dealership was a pleasant surprise -no deluge of salespeople vying for our attention. They seem to have a system and take turns appro...aching customers. Charles was "in line" when I made my first visit there. I immediately explained that I wasn't buying a car that day. He responded that this was fine because he wasn't selling me a car that day. After a good laugh, he showed me the vehicle I was interested in, answered all of my questions and sent me on my way with no pressure to buy. When my wife and I returned, we asked for Charles who proceeded to share with her all that he'd told me. We took a test drive and then sat with him to talk price. We explained that we wanted his best offers for the new car and for our trade-in as we'd done our homework and we didn't want to waste time haggling. Amazingly, Charles returned with exactly what we expected for our trade and a better-than-expected price for the new car. Trust me, we did our homework! The rest was easy. This was by far our best car-buying experience yet.

March 21, 2018

I called this dealership to buy a Jeep. Salesman Jeremiah answered all my questions. Got tired of the run around from Antioch dealer. It was an easy b...uy no real hassle.

March 17, 2018

This is not the first bad review about Frank and I wish we would???ve known that before having to deal with him! I will stick to bullet points because... the whole story would take a while! -We find the car online and contact the dealership to come see it -First problem he tries to charge us an extra $2,000 for the certification because the car is certified???.the car is listed online as certified, nowhere does it state the certification is extra and no other dealership has ever tried to charge extra for that???that mysteriously gets taken off after we point all of that out -We tell Frank the Credit Union that we want the loan throughTWICE and he writes it down -He tells us Credit Unions take longer to come back with the paperwork so we end up having to leave since we have prior plans -He calls us on our way home and tells us all of the information and we go back and forth and finally settle on a price and say we will be back after the weekend -We sit down to do the financing with the finance department and they have decided to give us our loan through Bank of the Internet??????.Frank never once told us that he was not going through the Credit Union that we asked for, wrote down, and claimed we were waiting for paperwork from -Frank claims that he is not in the financing department so he does not know how all of that works as he is trying to explain it to us. -Frank claimed the car was being detailed all day Monday???it was not!! There was still a pop spill residue on the interior, the interior has obviously not been touched!! -We leave our iPass, house key, and garage door opener in the car by mistake and contact multiple people at the dealership who all claim they will look into it???.a week later mysteriously they cannot find anything anywhere???. -We had to refinance through our Credit Union and got 1.5% lower in interest rate So go somewhere else to buy your car if you don???t want the headache that you are guaranteed to get by dealing with this place!!! Especially Frank!!!

Frank Torres