Liberty Auto Plaza

3.2 out of 5 (3.2) 84 reviews

• January 6, 2017

yes I will recommend to friends and family.the sale person (George ) very proffecional and polite .

June 14, 2018

Our sales people Frankie and Greg were very pleasant, helpful, and knowledgeable. They helped make our buying experience great. The downside of this f...acility is when we finally decided to purchase our vehicle it took almost 2 hours to talk with someone and have our papers processed and signed. If they can expedite this process I would rate this dealership as excellent.

June 7, 2018

Contacted Liberty VW by e-mail received a call from a sales person, He told me the car was available I explained to him we did not have a trade-in and... would pay cash. After two days I called and e-mailed never got a response. After four days I contacted another Dealer, They worked with us and we purchased from them.

May 23, 2018

Has to be the worst new car dealer I have ever dealt with. Put down payment on car I ordered. After 9 days they called laughing that they needed the ...paperwork because they cannot order the car. Asked to speak to the owner. They said they did not know he was. Asked for refund they said I had to talk to finance. Could not get anyone in finance to pick up phone. Called American express and they took care of it. Went to another dealer and was able to order the car, Nothing but idiots at this dealership.

April 19, 2018

Kudos to Frankie!! Excellent salesman. Knew exactly what I wanted and offered a great deal. Was able to work through my credit situation and offered s...ome options. Will definitely come back for next purchase.

March 29, 2018

Arrived to the dealership after finding a vehicle on cars.com. We had to call the dealership after several walkarounds of the vehicle as well as drivi...ng around. After speaking with 2 people on the phone, we were instructed to go inside to meet with someone. I provided the stock number to the salesperson who upped us who then took a few minutes then returned to ask what vehicle it was. The salesman then pulled the vehicle around and told us to take a drive, surprisingly without him. Once done driving we were escorted to the salespersons desk and went right into negotiations off of the online price. We asked if there was room and he left only to return with a $300 discount and another breakdown adding $600 in dealer prep fees plus a county tax when we were out of state. Be very wary of this dealership.

March 6, 2018

I contacted Liberty Nissan via the cars.com website on 2/23/18. I requested to be contacted by email only, with an OTD price on 2 specific Versa's the...y had advertised for $9190 . I provided them with the info they needed to make an exact quote. I finally got an email from one of the ISM's (Steve Gustafson) on 2/28 asking me to schedule a test drive, with no mention of the quote. Why do I need to schedule a test drive Steve and why didn't you provide me with a quote? I'm buying a new car, no need to test drive it. I've bought my last 5 cars over the internet. Walked right in, signed the papers and was out the door in less than 30 minutes in all cases. Anyways, I digress....I didn't respond to Steve. Fast forward to 3/2/18, I receive an email from another ISM(Geovanni Ramos) asking me if I had any questions about the price quote sent. I replied back to him that I never received a price quote and have been waiting on them since 2/23 for a quote. I never heard back from him. Here it is 4 days since their last email and 12 days since I originally requested a quote, but still no quote. I believe the extra incentives are now expired as well.

March 6, 2018

This dealer lists cars on Cars.com and on their website that they do not have for sale. They list a host of 2017 new cars and will confirm their avai...lability if you call. When you arrive they start with the bait and switch routine. As an ex-Niaasn employee I found them to be terrible.

February 1, 2018

Even though it is normal that dealer list their price with all rebates on it, this dealership is the worst experience I have ever had. When I went to ...the store, the salesman guided me was some random guy at the entrance but not the one made appointment with me. And the salesman does not know the car well. When I asked the specification he could only give some info, and always need to check. But the worst part is that he was always trying to push the customer to buy the car. He kept asking me what other dealers or cars I watched, my budget , and stating that his target is to sell me the car. I came a long way to your store is to know if the price fits and if the dealer is professional, not to buy a car unpleasantly with 3k more. The dealer even mocked at my budget saying that it cannot buy the other cars I looked around. No way I could recommend this place.

January 29, 2018

We purchased a 2018 Sorento on January 27, 2018. The experience was highlighted by our salesperson Steven Nedanovski. I have purchased a lot of vehi...cles and Steve was the most professional, respectful and truthful sales rep I have ever dealt with. We spent several hours with Steve and he basically got in an argument with his boss to get us the deal we wanted. If it wasn’t for Steve we would have left the dealership, in a matter of minutes. He went out of his way to help his clients and it is greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend any one in the market for a new vehicle to give Steve at Libertyville Kia a shot to earn your business, I don’t think you will be disappointed.