Liberty Auto Plaza

(3.5) 77 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.5
  • best prices and good deals.
    January 6, 2017

yes I will recommend to friends and family.the sale person (George ) very proffecional and polite .

• Not the place for your business or service
    February 1, 2018

Even though it is normal that dealer list their price with all rebates on it, this dealership is the worst experience I have ever had. When I went to ...the store, the salesman guided me was some random guy at the entrance but not the one made appointment with me. And the salesman does not know the car well. When I asked the specification he could only give some info, and always need to check. But the worst part is that he was always trying to push the customer to buy the car. He kept asking me what other dealers or cars I watched, my budget , and stating that his target is to sell me the car. I came a long way to your store is to know if the price fits and if the dealer is professional, not to buy a car unpleasantly with 3k more. The dealer even mocked at my budget saying that it cannot buy the other cars I looked around. No way I could recommend this place.

• Steven Nedanovski is a excellent sales person
    January 29, 2018

We purchased a 2018 Sorento on January 27, 2018. The experience was highlighted by our salesperson Steven Nedanovski. I have purchased a lot of vehi...cles and Steve was the most professional, respectful and truthful sales rep I have ever dealt with. We spent several hours with Steve and he basically got in an argument with his boss to get us the deal we wanted. If it wasn’t for Steve we would have left the dealership, in a matter of minutes. He went out of his way to help his clients and it is greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend any one in the market for a new vehicle to give Steve at Libertyville Kia a shot to earn your business, I don’t think you will be disappointed.

• Don't believe what they list as internet price
    January 11, 2018

They offered the internet price and when i got there they increased the price by 3K and after negotiations they added bunch of fees and their financin...g is at ridiculous rate . They lied to me and I didn't buy the car... horrible techniques... watch out!!!

• I'm done with this dealership!
    January 9, 2018

This is the second time they overcharged me for an oil change. They corrected it both times, but only after we brought it to their attention. We let t...hem know when we came in that we had a coupon for the $20 oil change, and he wrote it down so he wouldn't forget at checkout - he did. When I brought it to his attention he stated it was already processed and nothing he can do. Luckily there was another guy in the office who helped right away. If he wasn't there I'm sure it would have been a struggle like the first time it happened. I wonder how many times it has happened and I didn't realize. I would advise anyone getting service done to double check their bill and ensure it adds up. To add, overall customer service isn't great (one specifically is obnoxious). I've dealt with them for a few years (even purchased my car here), but this was the last time. I will no longer have my car serviced at this dealership or have anything to do with them moving forward!

• Best service ever.
    August 28, 2017

Im appreciative of all your efforts. Service was so good. Thank u for waited my cheque. Have a good one guys.

• Great people. Great service.
    July 29, 2017

Was in the market for a brand new vehicle. Steven Nedanovski is a great guy. Very knowledgeable about Kia vehicles. Highly recommend him. I lease a Sp...ortage. Very happy with my SUV. Thanks Steven

• Overall very happy
    July 5, 2017

I purchased a base 2016 Kia Soul with manual transmission from this dealer in October. i have seen others complain that the price was misleading. I ...can relate that most dealers include rebates and incentives that most people do not qualify for completely and frankly one should assume this here and most everywhere. The sticker on this car was 16,900. I got the car for 12,900. The advertised price was 11,900 with all incentives. It is a great car, my second Soul, and I am extremely happy with the price and the car. Will buy my next Soul from this dealer when I am ready to buy.

• GREAT DEALER..... NO JOKE!!!!
    June 15, 2017

I'm not writing this review to please anyone, but just to tell you the facts and the truth. I was very pleased the way that I was treated at this deal...ership, Dave was the dealer that sold me my 2013 Nissan Altima. He was very professional, courteous and prompt. He wasn't trying to push me to buy a car that I wasn't comfortable with, so I give him the most stars that this website allows, I recommend that you ask for Dave when you purchase your next vehicle from this dealership.

• Thank you.
    May 26, 2017

Traveled from Iowa to look at a Kia Soul, Brandon was great and got us into an even better car than we came to look at with zero pressure, it was a mu...ch better deal. It took longer than we expected to complete the purchase but in the end got a super car so it was worth it. Thanks again Brandon.

Liberty Auto Plaza