• Salesperson went above and beyond!

I live in Connecticut, but grew up on the south shore. My parents had recently leased a Toyota from Mark Hickey at Expressway Toyota, and I ended up going there after the dealership in Hartford, CT offered me a terrible price on a Toyota Corolla. Mark Hickey was extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. He got me an excellent price on the exact car that I was looking for, which would have cost a few thousand dollars more in Hartford! He also drove my new car from Expressway Toyota to the Wethersfield CT DMV to transfer ownership of the car to me, get it registered, etc. He also put my license plates on the car. He really went above and beyond to help me get this car, and I will be getting in touch with him the next time we need to purchase a car!

Robin, Thank you very much for taking the time provide us with such detailed feedback. We will most definitely share your kind words with Mark. We were more than happy to do everything necessary to ensure you received your vehicle. We hope that you are enjoying your new car and will consider us for your next vehicle purchase.

• kendra a. motta

In purchasing my new 2017 RAV4 on April 2, 2017 we had Vladimir Baptiste for our sales person. I would like it recognized on our fortunate experience for us to have him with this purchase. He was very informative on all the options on my vehicle, very personable and very patient with any questions we had. It was a pleasure dealing with Vladimir. I would highly recommend him as being an excellent salesman. Kendra and Allan Motta

• kendra a. motta

• Good but long

It was not that bad but it took longer then expected to in order to go to my physical therapy appointment by 3pm but my car is always my beauty

• Expressway review

Awesome service here at expressway toyota, angelo was a great help.

Awesome service here at expressway toyota, angelo was a great help.

• Buy a new car

I love the customer service and the way that they help me, they found the right deal for me I appreciate it, thank you

• Salesman of the year

Mike has been an excellent tech salesman. Great professional asset for Toyota and the public.

• Toyota

I got everything situated in one day, it was really convenient for me and the family

• Adrian

Very good sales representatives ,especially Sandida, she helped us to buy a new car in a very short time!!! Very good team!!! Thank you for everything!

• Oil change

Fast and friendly service always nice. Clean and a great snack bar while you wait