Expressway Toyota

912 reviews

• June 25, 2015

I live in Connecticut, but grew up on the south shore. My parents had recently leased a Toyota from Mark Hickey at Expressway Toyota, and I ended up going... there after the dealership in Hartford, CT offered me a terrible price on a Toyota Corolla. Mark Hickey was extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. He got me an excellent price on the exact car that I was looking for, which would have cost a few thousand dollars more in Hartford! He also drove my new car from Expressway Toyota to the Wethersfield CT DMV to transfer ownership of the car to me, get it registered, etc. He also put my license plates on the car. He really went above and beyond to help me get this car, and I will be getting in touch with him the next time we need to purchase a car!

Robin, Thank you very much for taking the time provide us with such detailed feedback. We will most definitely share your kind words with Mark. We wer...e more than happy to do everything necessary to ensure you received your vehicle. We hope that you are enjoying your new car and will consider us for your next vehicle purchase.

November 14, 2018

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS NO COMMUNICATION WHAT SO EVER. i DROPPED MY VEHICLE OFF TWO AND A HALF WEEKS AGO TO ONLY STILL NOT HAVE MY CAR. I HAVE NOT... ONCE RECEIVED A PHONE CALL REGARDING MY VEHICLE NOT ONCE I'VE HAD TO CALL NUMEROUS TIMES TO ONLY BE TOLD THE SAME THING THAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD OVER TWO WEEKS. NOT TO MENTION THE CUSTOMER RELATIONS SUPERVISOR EVELYN WAS NO HELP SHE WAS RUDE AND STATED SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WHAT COMES OUT OF PEOPLE MOUTHS OR WHAT THEY SAY ... AS A SUPERVISOR THAT SHOULD NEVER COME OUT OF A PROFESSIONAL SUPERVISORS' MOUTH. SHOULD BE CALLED EXPRESSWAY NO WAY! !!!!

November 7, 2018

Very good, treated with respect , was very pleased. Let me take the car for a lengthy time to make sure I was comfortable driving it,

November 7, 2018

All employees are great. The service dept. take their time to check out your concerns. They have great customer service. I would recommend friends and... family.

November 1, 2018

It was a horrible experience from the first phone call to pick up. Initially i was at another dealer but they didn't have what i was looking for.... I decided to call expressway Toyota because of my coworkers saying they got a good deal. When I called I spoke to bob and i specified what I was looking for. He said yeah I got that. When I went down to see bob the receptionist didn't know what I was taking about. That's cause bob works in the call center not associated with the sales floor. When they finally got the communication from him it said the customer is pregnant which I'm certainly am not and never told him I was. Regardless I was already there so i was helped by aeon. I told him what I was looking for which was a xle with leather seats. I asked him how leather seats were done and if it was a cover. He said the seat comes out and leather seats are put in by a outside company that they use. I thought it was weird but I didn't know how it worked. Then we proceeded to negotiate the price. His manager then came out and the conversation got to the part about headed leather seat will cost 600 extra but to close the deal he said he will include the heated leather seat. We agree on the price with leather seats and heated seats. I went to pick up the car and it turns out the leather is wrapped on the seat. It is not a leather seat that they put in the car. And because the seat was heated I wouldn't have had to pay the 600 for heated seat. When I asked aeon he said he have to speak to the manager. I spoke to billy the manager. I have never met a worst manager in my life. His response was that he didn't make the deal with us so he can't help us. Kept insisting we return another day to speak to another manager. He could not wait to go on his cigarette break. This dealership lies about everything to make a deal. They are not honest. I understand their goal is to sell cars but the method they use is dishonest. Everytime i said they told me something they deny it. There is no sense of responsibility in the upper management. I will not recommend this dealership to anybody. This is my 3rd rav 4 and 4th toyota. I have brand loyalty but this experience will make me rethink my next vehicle. Don't go here but if you do be wary of what they promise you. Because they can't deliver on it. Just a bunch of hot air. They should rethink the superman theme they have. They are the villains more than superheros.

October 31, 2018

I like the services at Toyota expressway they treat me very good here and they always make sure my car is good to drive out of here when I bring it in... I have been here few times Thank you

October 31, 2018

My experience at this dealership was amazing. Would recommend Manny as he was so supportive and helpful thought the process. It was my first time leasing... a car and he provided all the information I needed to make the best decision.

October 31, 2018

I just bought my first car here and it was pretty easy but a bit stressful and took a week to get everything sorted out due to not having much of a credit... history and an income on paper of a waitress but Vlad and Gabe were super nice and awesome and worked hard to negotiate a deal that worked for me and the bank. I got to pick my car up today and it’s amazing, super happy!!!!

October 30, 2018

the salesman (Ernst) was amazing . I had an accident with my first car and I wanted to buy a new one. Ernst helped my uncle and me throughout the all process.... He was very professional and patient. He answered every single question that we asked and make sure that we really understood. I gt the Toyota Corolla 2019!!!! I am really happy and the car is amazing. I truly recommend this place and ask for Ernst cause he was great!!!

October 25, 2018

Amy and Liz in the service department took great care of me and my car. A quick, accurate diagnosis and a day later, a new wheel bearing. Their prices... were very reasonable and their customer service was equally satisfactory! Don’t hesitate to bring your car to Expressway.