4.0
  • Great Service with convenient location

Great experience. The staff explained in detail the repairs needed for my Lincoln MKZ and wrote down future maintenance. I was updated during the day on the progress. As a regular customer I was able to get a rental to make my journey to work hassle free. I like returning to the dealer for my repairs. It keeps life simple and all of my records in one location.

• Mr ODonnell

Great place convenient and quality service. I have sold cars as a short career but I have bought at least 12 over 40 years and buying a car here was so easy. Quick, met my price on trade and found a bank I actually had an account with made making payments simple. These folks are just really honest and nice. Forget going anywhere else they will find you the car you want and help you pay for it. My wife just bought a Mercedes Benz from them and the whole process was great. I could say more but you get the picture nothing like some of the other dealers just really easy and fair.

• Great selection, great staff

Accommodating, no hassle staff. Actually made at shopping a pleasant experience.

• Didn't comprehend!..

Timely reply, although salespeople didn't even know what engine are in their 2 Ford vehicles asked 4 different times!

• Excellent Dealership and Service Dept.

My car was serviced right away and was ready within estimated time frame. Service Dept. very efficient and accommodating. Nice and clean waiting area with coffee and TV. Pleasure to do business with Sentry and Inez.

• Awesome service

Would never take my car any where else, customer service is always there number one priority

• Exceptional Service

Again great service! Have brought my vehicle here for all it's maintenance and never have had disappointing experience. Always knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Will never go else where

• Great Service

Had taken my car to a dealer close to home and was told it would be 2,200 to remove the stem of a spark plug due to the time it would take. Did not let them perform the work! Called Sentry brought car in and job was completed for under $400! Will continue to bring my car here for repairs!

• Exemplary work and customer service

It's nice to see that there are still businesses that believe in going above and beyond to perform excellent customer service. At Sentry All Brands, they are straight forward and honest, which is a rare commodity these days. I am extremely satisfied with the recent repairs performed on my 2003 Hyundai.

• Check Them Out!!

Bought three cars from this dealership. They know their stuff in all areas of the operation which creates a comfort level whether you are buying or in for service.