4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 262 reviews

New Used Service

262 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Boston from DealerRater.com

• Excellent service
    September 7, 2017

Dumitru was such a pleasure to work with. He wasn't your typical salesman trying to make a sale. He actually explained what there's not to like as wel...l. He also went out of his way to work around my schedule. I would recommend Dumitru and Acura of Boston to anyone interested in purchasing a quality vehicle.

Hi DC, Thank you for leaving us a candid review-- this is great feedback to get :) Glad we could help!

Great buying experience!
    April 6, 2018

We recently purchased a Acura TLX at Bernardi Acura of Boston and wanted to comment on an exceptional sales experience thanks to Adriano Polanco. Adri...ano was most accommodating, professional, and a pleasure to work with. We give Polanco and everyone at Acura of Boston five stars.

Acura of Boston

Thank you kindly for the five star review!

Maintenance Check on Vehicle
    March 24, 2018

I met Bob on the day of my service appointment. It was a pretty routine conversation at the start. He asked, what brings you here? I told him, I saw s...ome fluids stain under my car and we had back to back snowstorm over the last couple weeks. I was really concerned "what if" I had run over something that could have had ripped a hose. The fluid was green/blue-ish color. I checked online and it said it can be either the washer fluid or radiator fluid. The latter really concerned me and that was what brought me here. He informed me that the initial check for this work was X-dollar. In my mind, that's fine. However, I wanted them to check for anything of unusual that I should be concerning about (while I am here already.) He said he wouldn't know until they start working on it and if they do find anything, they will let me know. I asked him to do an overall check of the vehicle on top of what my concern was. I guess this was where the misunderstanding started. He may have thought that I just wanted them to do a free inspection and then I take my car elsewhere for service. I guess this had happened before. I don't doubt it. He said he cannot just do the multiple points-visual inspections (MPVI) alone. I was infuriated at this time. Remind you, this is at 8 in the morning without any coffee in me yet. In my mind, what is wrong with doing an overall health check of my car after you finished checking the initial problem? The MPVI was pretty much a courteous check to inform their customer of what to expect in the future for service. I wanted them to do a MPVI first then address the fluid issue. However, from a service point of view, it seems that it was better to address the fluid issue first then do the overall car health. I didn't bother to argue which further and decided to check the car in for service so that they can start working on the fluid issue. The mechanics checked and did not find any leakage from the radiator or anywhere near. Bob came to my sitting area and asked me to come with him to look at the car with them. They showed me the area where the radiator/washer fluid was located and it was dried. I was relieved. I read articles of people doze off during a long drive and caused an accident due to a radiator leak. Later he came by with the MPVI paper and explained to me what might have happened to my car and currently my car is in good shape. I apologized for making the earlier conversation tense. Bob was cool about it. My review reflected on Bob's professionalism on this situation. He did what was needed to be done to address his customer concerns and try to do it well. I believe he handled it very well. Hoang N.

Acura of Boston

Thank you for your open and honest feedback!

Excellent used car buying experience
    February 16, 2018

I recently purchased an Audi A4 from Ed Martens at Acura of Boston and I could not have had a better experience from start to finish. The car was in g...reat shape and very competitively priced, Ed was professional and extremely knowledgeable and made the purchase as quick and easy as possible. Would definitely recommend and return in the future.

Acura of Boston

Thank you for choosing us! We hope you're enjoying the Audi!

Ed Martens

Excellent used car buying experience
    February 16, 2018

I recently purchased a used Audi A4 from Ed at Acura of Boston and I could not have had a better experience from start to finish. I found the car here... on Cars.com so it was an essentially seamless buying process. Service was quick and the people at the dealership were all very professional. Not only was the vehicle competitively priced, it came with an additional powertrain warranty until the odometer reads 100k miles, something that I did not even know about before walking onto the lot. I would definitely recommend Acura of Boston to anyone looking for a new Acura or used vehicle.

Great buying experience
    January 20, 2018

Ed Martens provided an excellent service, He was knowledgeable about the car ,he answered all my questions and I had a stress free buying experience w...ith him. All the paperwork was ready and on time when I picked up the car.Price was reasonable. Sammy

Acura of Boston

Hi Sammy, Thanks for leaving us an awesome review and thank you for choosing Acura of Boston :)

Ed Martens

New car purchase!
    January 15, 2018

Acura of Boston and Sales Consultant Adriano Polanco get an A+ from me. I was interested in looking at a new car to take advantage of the new technolo...gy available. Adriano is extremely knowledgeable and easy to communicate with.I was refereed to him & have bought 2 cars from him since. He was patient with follow up as cars became available. When I was there for service he suggested a test drive. I happened to like one of the cars so much, I purchased it that day. Adriano put together a great deal and took care of handling a trade-in, registration, including plates and inspection. When I went to pick-up the car, everything was in perfect order followed by a very informative tutorial about the mechanics and technology of the car. Needless to say I was blown away by the experience and the ease and pleasure of working with Adriano and the people at Acura of Boston. Keep up the great work!

Acura of Boston

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your experience :) We greatly appreciate the review.

Adriano Polanco

Great customer service
    December 16, 2017

Great experience Fantastic experience working with Adriano Polanco at Acura of Boston! First time customer, I was treated with respect, patience, and ...honesty. It goes a long way for me, and I really appreciated the professionalism shown throughout the process. Will absolutely have the rest of my family in for future purchases as well as all maintenance on the car! Thank you so much again!

Acura of Boston

Thank you for the great review! Enjoy the car and come back to see us :)

Adriano Polanco

Great sales representative
    November 25, 2017

I leased my Acura MDX from Acura Boston 3 years ago and as the lease was coming to an end, I was contacted by Stephen Santos for the end of lease proc...edures and check my interest in leasing a new MDX. I decided to meet him on a Saturday and told him what would be my expectations on pricing and payments. I never liked to deal with the typical "sales car rep" but Stephen does not match the "typical stereotype" of the car salesman. When I got there, Stephen was very professional. Not trying to push anything I didn't ask for and he was able to get what I asked him as a condition to close in a very short time. Straight to the point. No unnecessary conversations and fake negotiations. He was able to make me do one thing for the first time. I had never closed a deal at the first visit to the first dealer. Even when the car took longer to get to the dealership and other dealers would have the color I wanted, I decided to stay with Acura Boston for the kind of service Stephen provided. Hoping that in 3 years I will have the same type of experience when it is time to sign the next lease.

Acura of Boston

This is great to hear! So happy we could help you get a deal closed so quickly :) Thank you for continuing to choose Acura of Boston.

Stephen Santos

Acura Product Specialist

THIS PLACE GIVES "ACURA" A BAD NAME.
    September 28, 2017

HAVE HAD TO TAKE CAR BACK FOR THE SAME PROBLEM 7+ TIMES - WHILE EVERYONE HEARS THE NOISES THE CAR IS MAKING (SOUNDS LIKE I'M DRIVING A RENT-A-WRECK) E...VERY ONE OF THEIR "BEST" MECHANICS CAN'T FIX IT. THEN, DEALING WITH MANAGEMENT IS A JOKE. I WAS TOLD THAT BECAUSE I AM FRUSTRATED IN THE LACK OF RESPONSIVENESS FROM DEALERSHIP THAT I AM A "RED FLAG" CUSTOMER -- MEANING I'M THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM; NOT THE WAY I'VE BEEN SPOKEN TO AND LIED TO. THERE IS A NEW GENERAL MANAGER THAT HAS BEEN THERE ABOUT A MONTH AND IS NOT DOING THIS DEALERSHIP ANY FAVORS - IN FACT, IN MY OPINION, HE NEEDS SOME SERIOUS CUSTOMER RELATION TRAINING WHICH IS WHY THE SERVICE MANAGER FEELS HE CAN GET AWAY WITH SPEAKING TO CUSTOMERS LIKE HE DOES. WHEN I ASKED TO ESCALATE THIS MATTER TO GENERAL MANAGER'S SUPERIOR I WAS TOLD THAT HIS NAME IS JIM CARNEY (OWNER OF THE DEALERSHIP) BUT CANNOT BE REACHED BECAUSE HE IS IN FLORIDA. I GUESS MR. CARNEY DOESN'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO USE A TELEPHONE! I WOULD WELCOME A DISCUSSION WITH MR. CARNEY AT SOME POINT IF HE FINDS A PHONE CLOSE BY.

Acura of Boston

Mr. LZG, Thank you for speaking with us over the last few days and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to address your concerns with your ...vehicle. We seek a mutually beneficial resolution to your issues with your car abd hope to restore your faith in Acura and Acura of Boston, Steve Stein Acura of Boston

Peter Mark