369 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cambridge Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Professional and prompt service
    September 17, 2017

I was completely satisfied with the service I received. Right at the time I walked into the service department I was greeted professionally and with speed. I am extremely satisfied with the service I received.

• Pilot purchase

I purchased a Honda Pilot and love my new car. It was all the bells and whistles! It was such as easy and effortless process from tpurchase through financing rand the RMV. They took care of the entire process. I drove my new car away in record time! Each person I dealt with was professional and extremely helpful. As a side note I found the dealership very clean and orderly. Their motto holds true Cambridge Cares About You!

• Owner

Great place to buy a car, Shiva was a great salesman.

Great place to buy a car, Shiva was a great salesman.

• Honda CRV

Very happy with my purchase from Cambridge Honda!! Thank you to Andy and his team!

• Owner

Best place ever!!!! I would not go anywhere else. Friendly fair awesome You rock service department... Thank you

• Bad Experience
    September 5, 2017

Purchased a Used CR-V for a second vehicle First of all, I am used to high pressure sales tactics, and usually find it amusing. This place is all that. What I didn't like was that when we settled on a price, I asked if that was the total price, and was told "yes". Twice. But when you go to pay for it, they added the salesman's commission to the price. I have never seen that before. Now, the sales guy is sitting there with the puppy eyes and so you have to deal with this in front of him. I told them I was out, and the sales guy offered to forfeit the commission, and the sales manager was OK with that. What a bunch of dirt bags that they would allow a transaction to happen where their sales guy doesn't get paid, or its just a last minute shake-down and they're both in on it. Whatever. I ended up getting all weather mats thrown in instead, but it took walking out the door first. Anyway, just slimy. Also, the car smelled of the usual shampoo they use at car dealerships and I asked both the sales guy and the sales manager if this car belonged to a smoker. "Absolutely not", I was told, "we never deal those cars". BS. 2 weeks after bringing it home, it reeks of cigarettes. Nothing I can do now though, except spread the word that this dealership sucks! stay away?

• Honda Accord 2015

Great job. Besides oil change did a safety recall. All done in 11/2 hours.

Great job. Besides oil change did a safety recall. All done in 11/2 hours.

• "New" car not on the lot, being used personally
    August 31, 2017

Things started off well here, but I would have major reservations about just how ???new??? some of their new cars are based on my experience. My first interaction was positive, as I got a good initial price quote via e-mail and timely responses to questions. When I went in, my salesperson was friendly and helpful. We agree to a total price and confirm the color I want, but before finalizing the deal and handing over my money, I ask to see the actual car. This is where things quickly started to get sketchy and kept getting worse. First, I am informed that the new car has 280 miles on it. Even though the other new cars I???ve purchased have had 4, 15, and 23 miles, I realize that 280 is not impossible if accumulated during test drives or if delivered from another dealership by being driven instead of shipped. Taken in isolation, this is more of a yellow flag than a red flag. Then things get really interesting when it finally comes out that the car they???re selling as a new isn???t physically there because it???s actually with the owner???s wife in their driveway. It???s sounding more and more like a demo car with much more personal use than appropriate to sell as new. I???m about to leave at this point, but they do want to make a deal, so they say they???ll have the car driven back to the dealership (where it???s really supposed to be already) so that I can see it. As I???m waiting, I???m becoming increasingly uncomfortable about the whole experience and how this business is run. Finally, the car arrives. It did have 289 miles, but upon opening the door, I see that there???s a car seat installed in the second row. Wow. Then I ask them to pop the trunk, and there are Trader Joe???s bags and lots of other crap in it. That was enough for me. This was not a new car by any reasonable definition and was clearly being used personally. Not sure for how long, but definitely long enough. This is really too bad, because the initial interactions were quite positive, and I genuinely liked my salesperson. Had we been able to complete a deal with a car that really felt like a new car, this probably would have been one of my most enjoyable buying experiences. However, when it comes down to it, new cars should only have miles accumulated from test drives and other business use, not personal use. I???m honestly concerned that I can???t trust how new their new cars are, and I'm insulted they thought this was acceptable.

• Finance Manager

Working with Michael Carroll and Vincent (Manager) was awesome.They were both very accommodating to me and made leasing for the first time an easy experience.

• Laura is the best