New 877-465-2029 Dealer Website
Service 888-429-2195

315 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cambridge Honda from DealerRater.com
  • car buying experience
    March 22, 2017

Neran, professional and friendly. Great job locating a hard to find vehicle other dealerships said would take more than a month to find. Thank you.

• Excellent service,my third CRV here, very helpful as always
    March 19, 2017

In for oil change,was running late but they were very good and still took care of the job, even though they were almost done for the day!!&#128077...

In for oil change,was running late but they were very good and still took care of the job, even though they were almost done for the day!!👍🏻

• Excellent service
    March 15, 2017

Took my car in for repair work from a car accident with in just over a week fixed like new and they handled everything fast and friendly

• Rapid service clear explanation
    March 14, 2017

They know me and my car and always address my issues. Cost reasonable and pleasant waiting areas. Drop off convience is very handy for me. I would buy another Honda here.

• Prompt and Professional Service as promised
    March 12, 2017

On my recent visit for some routine maintenance, the service department completed the work in a timely and professional manner. Soon after I returned home, I called with a question, which was also dealt with immediately.

• Why I bring my car to Cambridge Honda
    March 12, 2017

My car is a 2004 and I always bring my car to Cambridge Honda because the service staff always explains what I need to have done and why. There are times when I'll wait for my car but if I don't they always take me home and when my car is serviced they call me and come and pick me up.

• professional manner
    March 8, 2017

As always I come to Cambridge Honda for my car service. The service department staffs are very nice people and they showed me my car's situation and gave good suggestions.

• Painless; accommodating.
    March 4, 2017

They want to make it work for you and whatever your schedule is. Look around, but if you're smart, you will end up here

• Would refer a family member or a friend
    March 3, 2017

Michael carrol was a great person to work with. never felt pressured and was very knowledgeable. would buy another car from him in a heartbeat.

• I love this place!
    March 1, 2017

As always, fast, friendly service! Laura is super, but so is everyone! They always come in under the estimated time for service. I tell all my friends about Cambridge Honda!