Mercedes-Benz of Boston

1125 reviews

1125 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Boston from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 15, 2019

Drove over 100 miles to pick up car with appointment times in place. Communicated via email in morning before driving.....arrived and told us the car was... sold. This exact situation happened to my husband 10 years ago!

July 28, 2019

I arrived to this dealership after I had experienced a complete incompetence and horrible customer service at Mercedes of Hanover. Once I arrived to Herb... Chambers Mercedes of Boston in Somerville, I was blown away by their customer service, knowledge and treatment of their customers. From the valet to Paul who was my service advisor, to their mechanics, the rental agent, the guy (Manny) who was so knowledgeable about my car and super courteous to deliver my car to my address. I cannot say more positive things about this dealership. They treat you well when you're buying a car but the good thing is they continue to treat you well when you come for service as well. Definitely my next car will be no place else but Herb Chambers Mercedes of Boston in Somerville.

Paul Arsenault

Service Consultant

• April 4, 2016

I had a great experience dealing with Eddie. I had been to a couple of other Mercedes dealerships in the the area and none of them were able to find the... car I wanted within my set price range. Eddie found the exact car I wanted with additional features, at a price that beat out lesser cars at the other locations. He stayed in contact and was very easy to work with. He also was very helpful in helping me navigate the buying process since this was my first time buying on my own. Highly recommend anyone looking for a new car to check out this dealership!! Overall great, hassle free experience. Absolutely love my new car.

Thank you, Brittney, so much for your feedback on your recent experience with us. We work very hard to make sure that we deliver a quality buying expe...rience that exceeds expectations. Eddie is a true testament to that. Feel free to stop in anytime if you need assistance reviewing any of the features on your Mercedes-Benz, we're always happy to help! Kind Regards, Jeff Davis, General Manager

July 28, 2019

I have visited many different dealerships prior to coming to Mercedes Boston. I am not only happy with my car but my experience with Mercedes-Benz of Boston.... I did not have to wait for long before being greeted. Ryan was not only great at assisting me with my purchase but also amazing in terms of responsiveness and following up. He made sure I was happy with my purchase even after bringing it home. I would definitely come back when it is time for a new car and recommend them to everyone!

Ryan Saunders

July 11, 2019

Worst car buying experience of my life. Leased a 2020 GLE 350 on 6/29. The experience getting to the lease was OK. As soon as I signed it went downhill.... Right after signing, the sales rep said the car wasn't on site and would arrive for me by 7/3. Fine. I had some time off. Not a big deal. 7/3 rolls around, I'm told the car won't arrive until 7/5 or 7/6. I got upset and said my lease payment should be offset since I didn't yet have the asset I leased. Rep Steve said nothing he could do. Called and complained to a manager who grudgingly agreed to pay me for the days I didn't have the car. On Saturday, 7/6, they tell me the car won't arrive until Monday 7/8. On Monday, 7/8 the rep tells me the car is in NJ and on it's way up. That afternoon he tells me it won't get there til Tuesday, 7/9 and I should be able to pick it up then. Tuesday, 7/9 I find out the car will arrive too late in the day to be prepped for me until Wednesday 7/10. Amazon can tell me when my package is a few stops away. Mercedes Benz can't keep track of a $65K car. After finally picking the car up and driving home, the tire pressure monitor goes off in 15 minutes. One of the tires was inflated to 50 psi - waaaay above the range of 37-40. Not a big deal to let pressure out, but it seemed like one more F you from Mercedes Benz.

Stephen Leung

(5.0) 11 reviews

Carlos Romero

(5.0) 9 reviews

July 11, 2019

I actually drove from Philadelphia to Boston to test drive the car that I ultimately purchased. The Sales person, Rob Tinkham, was very knowledgeable... about the car and worked with me to get the car delivered to my residence. Overall I had a very nice experience with Mercedes Benz of Boston. I would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone local to Boston area or from the surrounding area in the Northeast. I had contacted two local Dealerships in the Philadelphia area and neither of them returned my phone calls after out initial discussion. Rob was very precessional and provided updated up until the time the car was delivered. Mercedes of Boston is certainly worth a look.

Carlos Romero

(5.0) 9 reviews

June 28, 2019

Brought car in for trade but did not find what I wanted. Kaitlyn kept in touch and really wished I could have bought a car from her.

Kaitlyn Thompson

June 17, 2019

Amazing experience! Chip McCarty was great and really did a phenomenal job showing me the best car for me at a reasonable price. Couldn't of asked for... more.

Chip McCarty

(5.0) 32 reviews

June 13, 2019

Recently I bought a MB 250 GLA, and dealt with Mr. Bertrand Plique. Mr. Plique is a young gentleman, I was surprised by his knowledge of the car, answered... all my questions and explained all the functions, he was in no worry to sell, but make sure that I would understand It was a very pleasant experience dealing with him.

Bertrand Plique

Sales & Leasing Consulant

June 13, 2019

I never thought buying a car would be so easy and pleasant. All my questions were answer and sometimes there was no need to ask anything because all the... topics were crystal clear. I had an awful experience before and I was a bit skeptical but I am so happy with the outcome. Thanks to Rob and the whole team because me and my family had a great experience. Looking forward to seeing you soon again!

Fred Abban