AutoNation Toyota Libertyville

New 888-252-3709 Dealer Website
Used 888-235-9811 Email Dealer
Service 888-433-4806

• Great service

excellent service taking time to explain. Great management at night by David grims.

• Great service and fair value

Art Fanning walked me trough the purchase of my new car and everything was great! Very happy with job Art did.

• Great service and fair value

• Purchase review

My experience at this dealer was great! Everyone was very kind and helpful

My experience at this dealer was great! Everyone was very kind and helpful

• Fast service

Great and fast service. I usually come into this place for my car repairs. Nice waiting area.

• Great experience!

We don't buy cars too often, mostly because the buying process can be a hastle. This experience wasn't at all! I worked with Victor G. over there and he was fantastic! He went out of his way to get us the best possible deal, always asked what else he could do to help us, and even went out of his way to personally drive me home when my wife had to leave for a family obligation while we were making a deal. Can't say enough good things about how it all went. Also being an autonation, they were absolutely transparent with pricing and were able to beat another dealer's lower deal. Would recommend them to everyone!!!

• Work and wait!

Done quickly and well. Love my Sienna with more than 215,000 miles!!

Done quickly and well. Love my Sienna with more than 215,000 miles!!

• Service

Pleasant staff. Quick turn on service. Thx. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Pleasant staff. Quick turn on service. Thx. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

• Happy Camper

I've purchased 5 vehicles here and always had great service. The waiting room is loaded with amenities to make your visit pleasant.

• Lbrty Service

Adam Weller is an outstanding customer service rep. His attention to detail and personalization of the process is 100% incredible. 5 Stars for Adam!!! I did have a few issues with the repair however which are no fault of Adam's. My steering wheel was set off center and my vehicle pulled to the right dramatically when i picked up my vehicle after repairs. The passenger seat belt was not repaired as should have been. I had to bring my vehicle back a second time which was very time consuming and inconvenient. In all fairness, the issues were fixed correctly the second time.