AutoNation Toyota Libertyville

• Great service

excellent service taking time to explain. Great management at night by David grims.

• 9/21 maintenance visit

I dropped my car off at 7:00 and told the representative that I needed to leave by 8:30 am. I was walking out the door at 8:15 am

• Satisfied customer

I had a pleasant buying experience at Autonation Toyota. Both Sales Representatives Art Fanning and Alfredo Rosales were very helpful in helping me decide which car to purchase. They were very professional, explained everything to us. This dealership is huge and they have a lot of cars to choose from. The best part of it... I got the best deal ever! We went home with our new car and we were very happy! I will for sure consider buying another car from this place!

• Review of service performed on September 5, 2017

Jim took excellent care of my car and me. Even though you could not find out why the tire on my Chevy Equinox was leaking. Your team gave excellent service and I do appreciate all the hard work done to find out what the problem might be. Thank you, Jim.

• Great Experiance!

Truly a fantastic car buying experiance from start to finish! I would recommend Autonation Toyota Libertyville to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

• Could not be happier!

I bought a vehicle sight unseen from across the country. Not only was the transaction smooth but the vehicle is better than advertised. Very happy and would definitely recommend!

• AutoNation Toyota Libertyville

Took a long time to start the financial portion of the buying process.

Took a long time to start the financial portion of the buying process.

• No problem

All Good. Easy in/out. Experienced techs doing the work. Thanks!

All Good. Easy in/out. Experienced techs doing the work. Thanks!

• Buyer of New Car

I am extremely satisfied with my experience at Libertyville AutoNation. This is my family's third Toyota purchased from them, and every interaction we have had has been phenomenal. The sales associate took the time to make sure I was getting a fair price on the car and the team assisted me with the set-up of my new car. Very happy customer and will return again for future cars.

• New car shopping

Very nice experience working with the staff at Autonation in Libertyville, especially Alfredo!