Honda Cars of Boston

(4.8) 647 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

647 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Honda Cars of Boston from DealerRater.com
  • Honda Civic si and accord sport
    June 1, 2017

I want to thank Fitzy, AJ and Oscar for their outstanding quality work with my purchase of my new Civic Si and also My nephews new accord sport.. grea...t Job Y'all.. sincerely Jorge Rivera

• Amazing service
    January 16, 2018

I couldn't recommend anyone better to work with. John Fitzpatrick was a pleasure to work with and made the whole process of buying my new car a very e...njoyable experience.

• Great easy experience!
    January 10, 2018

I just got a 2018 Honda Civic EX from here and John Fitzpatrick helped me, and it was the best and easiest buying process ever! John is an outstanding... car salesmen and knows his stuff. I would not recommend anyone else but him if your thinking of buying a car. Any question I had he was there to answer them and the BEST part he delivered my car to my job!! So again dont go anywhere else but to Honda Cars of Boston and ask for John Fitzpatrick.

• Awesome experience - Purchased 2018 CRV
    December 31, 2017

Excellent buying experience! Purchased my Honda CRV from Honda Cars of Boston. No-Nonsense and best price offered. During our visit, we interacted ...with Alex Avanesau and Luis Lopez who were great. They are organized, professional, and very customer centric that helped in making this deal memorable one. We wish Honda Cars of Boston Team "The best " for future! Ruchika and Raman Gupta

• geat service
    December 27, 2017

being a first time john was very helpful he understood my questions and followed up on my concerns I would recommend honda of boston and john fitzpa...trick to anyone

• Great quick friendly service at Honda Cars of Boston
    December 18, 2017

Purchased a 2015 Honda Accord -a great experience- no stress and friendly salespeople. Service dept is fantastic. They are organized, professional, an...d are always very clear about what is wrong with car, cost and they quickly service the car. My last visit was covered by warranty - they are a great, honorable business. Sales and service are both excellent- best car dealership by far in my experience.

• Great service!
    December 17, 2017

John Fitzpatrick treated me like a son. John is very honest and tells it like it is. He made sure I got the best deal possible. John Fitzpatrick is th...e best around, he basically did everything for me and did whatever he had to do to make sure I got to drive my 2018 Honda Civic off the lot that day! I highly recommend John Fitzpatrick, he is the best in the business! Go see him!

Overall Experience

• Amazing expierence, great team!
    December 7, 2017

I have now dealt with John Fitzpatrick and Honda cars of Boston for mine and my family's past 3 hondas, I wouldn't recommended anyone else. John is an... outstanding car salesmen, and more important he is an outstanding person. He cares about you, your family, and also your pets. John and the Honda cars of Boston team did an amizing job. If your in the market for a Honda, go see John Fitzpatrick at Honda cars of Boston. You won't be disappointed.

• Buying experience
    December 3, 2017

Sales person John Fitzpatrick was a pleasure to do businesses with as usual. I buy a new auto every two years, John has been my wife and my sales pers...on for about twenty three years and recently my daughter"s first new car.

Overall Experience

• Happy and well taken care of !
    November 16, 2017

The people there and service was just very friendly and John made sure I was taken care of. Good guy. If you need anything he's the guy.

Honda Cars of Boston