Grava Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM SRT

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2.3
  • Great Experience

I bought my car from Grava last year and got service from the Service Dept. The Service staff was Awesome. The were extremely friendly, nice, and seem...ed very knowledgeable about the service I was receiving. I came in for an Oil change and what I thought was my brakes making a squeaking sound. They did the oil change and told me they would perform a free 21 point inspection on my vehicle. They told me the the sound was coming from my alternator and not my brakes. They covered the alternator under my warranty. I was so happy to find an honest place that fixed the problem rather then charge me for brakes that were not needed.

• Stay away from service

I would not recommend this place to anyone. Brought vehicle in for a recall and made appointment. Closest date they could do was in two weeks. In two... weeks brought in the vehicle, they said it would be about two hours. Six hours later I get a call they said they don't have the parts. Next day they said the part received, it was defective. Day three after another part was installed they called me and said vehicle is all set . Drove home then airbag light comes on at same issue. They say bring it back but it's going to cost you now. I don't think so I'll go to a private mechanic instead. I think they're trying to recoup all they're lost time because they didn't know what they were doing in the first place.

• A great dealer

it was also a big number too so I may not have to do this any more

• BUYING PROCESS POOR

I was emailed a quote on a lease . Left a dealer in Danvers Ma, drove down to accept the deal . The dealer states he ran the wrong terms and wrong mod...el . But I had it in writing . Went back to Danvers . Driving a $50,000.00 Ram with more features for less than Grava quoted on a lesser model

• Service Advisor second to none

Tim is my go to guy for whatever I need for my Jeep. He goes above and beyond to take care of his customers. Definitely an asset to your company.

• Wonderful Service Department

I have always had jeeps and have always gotten my service done at the dealerships.. The first time I walked in the doors at Grava they made me feel we...lcomed. I had my oil change and tires rotated. They were efficient and got me right in and out. Along with the oil change and tire rotation they did a 21 point inspection. They had snacks and cold water in the waiting room. I would recommend this dealership to any jeep owner.

• Great service! The people there are very pleasant.

I came in to the dealer because my AC was blowing hot air. They took my name and I had a seat in the waiting room. They came back to me that in little... time to tell me it just needed to be recharge. They recharge my AC system. Got in my car and it was cold. Yay!

• Amazing service department

Went to Grava for an oil change and inspection sticker. Greeted at the door by a nice older gentlemen, very friendly. Service advisor Tim was pleasant... and informative. They informed me I needed brakes and were able to do the repair quickly and with no problems, I will be bringing my car back here again and again for the Amazing service.

• nice staff easy service

Stopped at Grava because my tire kept losing air. They brought out a giant nail they found in my tire to show me. They said they would try and patch i...t for me but if it does not hold I would need a new tire. We went ahead and replaced the tire after the tire plug failed. They did not charge me for the failed plug! Everyone was so nice and up front to me about pricing. I'm going to Grava for all my car repairs now!

• Quick repairs, amazing customer service!

I brought my Chrysler 200 in for a routine Oil change and brake check - they were making some screeching noise. I was greeted quickly by the service m...anager, Joe Dolci, who had my vehicle checked. Another employee - Bryan - came and let me know my brakes needed replacing. He explained everything clearly & took very good care of me! For once, I didn't feel like I was getting hustled. Very knowledgeable & great customer service! Strongly Recommended.

Grava Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM SRT