Clay Nissan of Newton

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Maxima
    March 31, 2012

I was shopping for a pre owned Nissan Maxima a while back.My overall experience at this dealership was very good.Salesman was very helpful but not pus...hy.I live right around the corner so next time I'm looking,I will stop in.

Service Review
    February 6, 2015

Hi, I have been coming for service with Clay Nissan for a long time and one of the factors that always keep my loyalty to Clay Nissan Newton is, Brad ...Gainor, his excellence in customer service is always on point and very accommodating every time when I am on a rush. I most definitely recommend Clay Nissan Newton and specially Brad Gainor as their service agent...Thank you very much for all your help!!

Val Benson
    January 29, 2014

I would like to acknowledge Valerie Benson for her continuous service excellence. I bought my car in 2010 and can honestly say that I have my car serv...iced ONLY at Clay. Val is one of the reasons I continue to return for each service (and George too). Val is professional, friendly, honest and knows her stuff! She always greets each customer with a smile and is happy to discuss and answer all of the questions you might have (and I have a lot of them). To say Val is "Best In Class" is an understatement! I will continue to frequent Clay Nissan because of employees like Val (George and Brad). I look forward to buying my next vehicle there!

professional/ no pressure sales tactics
    January 12, 2014

Purchased 2013 Murano at Clay with my daughter. Transaction went as agreed upon via several telephone convesrations. We dealt with the sales associa...te John Elkaliouby and the sales manager Steve Pascerelli. Pricing of the vehicle was good and their finance associate Rob explained the maintenance/extended coverage plans they had to offer. No pressure tactics as well with the sales pitch of the extended coverage plans. One final note, Mike another associate was kind enough to walk my daughter through all the functions of her Murano. Overall... a good experience for my daughter aNd I. Will comment on their customer service when the time arises. Joe G.

Clay is the WAY TO GO!!!
    October 21, 2013

About a week ago we met with Elliot and it was one of the better car buying experiences my fiance and I have had. The weekend before we looked at anot...her place and the service was awful. Upon walking in, we were greeted immediately and Elliot took the time to listen to our needs and wants. He also took the time to get to know us a little which made talking with him a lot easier. The whole experience from the moment we walked in until we drove away in a new car was top notch. Everyone was friendly and came over and congratulated us on the new purchase. We will definitely return for future purchases. (Hopefully not any time soon though).

Great Service
    May 20, 2013

Brought my car in to have it serviced. Valerie Benson was the service advisor that I spoke with and she was amazing. Extremely helpful and quick to ge...t my car pulled around.

Great service
    May 20, 2013

I recently had my car serviced here with the help of Valerie Benson. I do not know very much about cars and Valerie was patient with me as she broke d...own the repairs I needed as well as the costs. She turned what is usually a stressful situation into a pleasant one and even gave me a fresh baked cookie!

Great service
    May 20, 2013

I recently had my car serviced here with the help of Valerie Benson. I don't know much about cars and Valerie was patient with me as she explained the... repairs I needed and broke down the costs as well. She turned what is usually a pretty stressful situation into a pleasant one and even gave me a fresh baked cookie!

Great Service
    May 20, 2013

I recently had my car serviced here with the help of Valerie Benson. She did a great job explaining the work that needed to get done and breaking down... the costs of everything. Not to mention the delicious cookie she gave me too! Usually I am super stressed any time my car needs work, but Valerie made this a much less stressful situation.

recognition
    February 27, 2013

I need to THANK George Brown for his overall SUPERB customer service. He takes the time to explain the services to the car, the outline of the cost an...d and follow up appointments that are recommended as preventative and ultimately cost effective. Seriously! My doctor doesnt treat me that well!! At least I know my vehicle is healthy!!

Clay Nissan of Newton