953 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lexus of Watertown from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience

Lexus made renewing our lease with a new car VERY easy. Tony Viveiros was an absolute pleasure to work with.

• Excellent!

Tony is excellent and SUPER helpful. We are all happy to get our new car!!!

Tony is excellent and SUPER helpful. We are all happy to get our new car!!!

• New car

Tony gave very good service. I like the new czar. It's more difficult to mark destinations. It's difficult set radio stations. Too complicated.

• Consistently Outstanding Service!
    May 20, 2017

I have leased and serviced my last 2 and now my current Lexus at Lexus of Watertown. Amanda Carr & Kelly Ford provide exceptional customer service. Everyone at the dealership, from the service valets to the Service Advisors are professional and friendly. Visiting the dealership for service or a car wash is a pleasant experience. I have been going to Lexus of Watertown since I leased my first Lexus back in 2012 and virtually all the same staff members still work there and know me by name. Once I had a annoying problem with the door locks and Lexus of Watertown was committed with ensuring the car was fixed to my satisfaction. Also, the pricing is reasonable and I feel like you can trust the service advisors to provide honest recommendations for maintaining your car. Seriously, this place is great.

• Excellent

Fast service. Tony was very helpful. I've purchased from Lexus Watertown several times over the years. Waiting room is very nice. I would like my email address not be shared or sold for any purpose. Thank you.

• Nice Car Buying Experience

Had a great car buying experience at Lexus of Watertown. Tony Viveiros, the sales rep, listened well and worked hard to get my deal done, and his customer service was first rate (including picking me up at a competing dealership when I dropped off my previous leased car!). Highly recommend them.

• Internet Inquiry

I made an inquiry online for a price on a leftover 2016 model and they responded and gave me a price without insisting I visit the dealership in person first like some other dealers do. The Internet Manager was very helpful and friendly. I did not end up buying the car but the reasons were I was not crazy about the color and the car was more expensive than I expected. I do recommend buying fron Lexus of Watertown.

• President

Excellent facility and operation. My salesman, Tony Viveiros, made the buying process simple and pleasurable.

• The best car buying experience at a Lexus dealer
    May 6, 2017

By far the best car buying experience I've had. If you are looking to buy or lease a Lexus, definitely see Tony Viverious of Lexus of Watertown. Tony was professional throughout the entire process. He went above and beyond to make me happy. This is the first time a sales person has sat with me for about an hour explaining the vehicle throughout. So, please stop by at Lexus of Watertown and ask for Tony and I'm sure he will be delighted to help you, just like he helped me.

• The BEST car buying experience at a Lexus dealer!

By far the best car buying experience I've had. If you are looking to buy or lease a Lexus, definitely see Tony Viveiros at Lexus of Watertown. Tony was professional throughout the entire process. He went above and beyond to make me happy. This is the first time that a sales person has sat with me for about an hour explaining the vehicle throughout. So, please stop by at Lexus of Watertown and ask for Tony Viveiros and I'm sure he will be delighted to help you , just like he helped me.