Cityside Subaru

Call This Dealer

2029 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cityside Subaru from DealerRater.com
  • Helpful and listened carefully
    August 22, 2014

We have been a Cityside Subaru family for over 15 years, and I am incredibly excited to have purchased the third in a line of much- loved Outback / Le...gacy cars from Cityside ! Tom was very helpful and listened carefully to the things that were important to us. He was very knowledgeable about the specs of each car, and how they changed from year to year. He made sure that I understood everything about my car, and knew what to expect during each part of the sales process. John explained the financing very clearly and took time to make sure that I was completely thrilled with my purchase. We love the car! Thank you!

• Go see Rob Gale!
    February 12, 2018

Rob was terrific: knowledgeable, polite, patient, flexible. Subarus sell themselves, so Rob was just a great partner in the buying process. He didn't ...pressure us at all, didn't try to up-sell us, gave us time to think, and helped us get the vehicle we wanted with all the extras we were looking for and nothing else. A cool thing he did that we weren't quite expecting was asking us to name our price once we picked the car we wanted. He even gave us time to go home and research, to figure out what we were able to pay for the car. So we did exactly that: we went home and did our research, found competing offers, and Rob made it work for us at Cityside. Would choose again, 100%!

• Easy and Painless
    February 9, 2018

Tom was easy to work with and up front about everything. Buying my car was a completely painless process. I highly recommend Tom and Cityside Subaru.

Overall Experience

• The salesman was exceptional!
    February 8, 2018

Mike was knowledgeable, answering every question and concern. He demonstrated tremendous patience while teaching me the technology in my car. But wh...at makes him outstanding was his attitude when, without thinking, I left my winter floor mats there, and he insisted on bringing them to me. I live 50 miles away. I would without reservation recommend him!

• kudos to Cityside and T. D'Allesandro
    January 31, 2018

Sending along thanks and kudos to Cityside Subaru in Belmont and, in particular, to Tom D'allesandro. First of all, everyone I came across during my ...almost 3 years going there was pleasant and helpful, from the repairs/service department (not that my Subaru ever needed a repair, it didn't,) to the financial guys when settling up on my lease arrangement, to the star of the show -> Tom (can I adopt him?) Tom was super easy to work with. He's honest and upfront and helpful and professional and accessible and human. If you're looking for a Subaru, I highly recommend this dealership and also Tom, seriously great experience. Thanks guys.

• Damaged on Premise - Bad Start
    January 26, 2018

New Outback Jan 2018. Generally positive experience. Until my radio died at 159 miles. During the 3 days in the SC the passenger side door got ding...ed. I pointed it out to a service person and he actually said 'it is just a parking lot'. So I use my cars pretty hard and am not one to fret about wear and tear but this comment, when referring to a car that I had owned less than a week, really got under my skin. You guys really need to take extra precautions when handling a brand new vehicle. NOT impressed. BTW Purchase experience was the typical low pressure Subaru thing (this my 3rd). They do sell you several packages when you're closing out the purchase. Just be clear.

• Great car purchase experience
    January 16, 2018

I recently purchased a Subaru Outback from Cityside Subaru. All aspects of working with the dealership were great as they were professional, friendly..., and thorough. The sales person was especially thorough and patient with going through the features of the new car and certainly did everything to make the process as smooth as possible.

• Friendly and knowledgeable staff
    January 12, 2018

I had a great experience buying a new Crosstrek - I came in knowing what I wanted, but Mark made sure I knew what I was getting and explained the vari...ous features. Michael made the paperwork seamless - I was all set within a day of when I first walked in, including registration.

• Wonderful Cityside and Anthony Clarke in Belmont, MA
    January 11, 2018

Buying a Subaru Forester from Citywide in Belmont, MA., was a special event. I hated giving up my Chrysler PT Cruiser, but after 15 years and 255,0...00 miles, it was time. After a test drive with Anthony Clarke, I purchased the red Subaru Forester, now named Redwing, The sale negotiations went smoothly, and the delivery of the car was graceful and fun. Anthony Clarke had so much knowledge and patience. Redwing is beautiful and drives so smoothly. Follow-up questions are being handled efficiently and cheerfully. I recommend Citywide and Anthony Clarke with highest regards.

• Review
    January 9, 2018

We enjoyed our experience and got the car we had I mind st a good price. Very pleasant and responsive customer service. Excellent experience overall....

Cityside Subaru