4.5
  • Service

Overall fine service on the repair of my 2010 Malibu.

Overall fine service on the repair of my 2010 Malibu.

• Excellent service

Have been taking my car to Mirak for years and they have always done an excellent job.

• Keeps my Lil running like a top.

Mirak gives me service like no other. I drive a older Chevy. They keep my car running like a top. When I decide to purchase a new car I will go to Mirack hands down. The new service man Tim really nice man. I liked working with him. Listened to me and gave me excellent feedback.

• Winner!

This is the 6th or 7th new vehicle I've purchased/leased in the past 15-20 years, first from this dealership and this was easily the most positive experience of all. Will be back, thanks!

• Mirak is the best

Mirak is the best, I alway go for to get the service done.

Mirak is the best, I alway go for to get the service done.

• Great job on locating a Volt for me

Matt did a great job in locating a Volt with the color and features that I really wanted.

• One chance shopper

I was not happy with the service. I didn't feel as if I was anything but a commission buy. I came to your dealership because people I know said you were different. Salesperson caller was very convincing. And the salesman seemed really nice at first, but got confrontational over things he said to me. He had my trade in truck moved. Even when I gave him the keys I asked him if they need move it he said no. He said "They just need to start it." He never looked at my online quotes. He change the trade in amount he quoted me. Without my knowledge after I told him about the transmission issue. He gave the wrong price for roof rack and I almost had it add on. It just was not a pleasant car buying experience. Yes its my fault for not being more forceful, but as a business man and a leader myself I can always financially manage my way out of something into something better. As a union leader, customer service employee, Youth leader and a business owner. I make deals and lead by handshakes and trust word of mouth deals. I have always lived by The Motto that the customers right even when they're dead wrong. I brought from your dealership anyway because I spent the whole day there and I had other business to finish. I took your logo off the SUV. I'm not coming back and will never send you business. I'm sure you will get a different story from salesperson, but read between the lines. On bright side you made a sale $$$. 0 return business. Thank you Jerome P. Hargrow I

Hello Jerome, My name is Jonathan Buck and I am the Sales Director here at Mirak Chevrolet. I am glad to see you came to our dealership because of our strong reputation. The appraiser did have to move your trade vehicle when he discovered that there was no reverse gear. We want to offer our customers the best quality vehicles as well as the maximum trade value, but this unknown issue did obviously affect the trade-in value. We do apologize and agree that the bank was extremely slow with your credit approval process. Most electronic approvals at Mirak are usually performed in a few minutes; they took too long on yours. We sincerely appreciate your business and we are glad we could beat the deal at your local dealer, we just wish the process had gone faster & kept you from having this be a less than satisfactory experience. If we can help you at all moving forward please don't hesitate to reach out at 781-643-8000. Thank you.

• Mirak Chevrolet

Outstanding salespeople and service department. Accommodated service schedule.

Outstanding salespeople and service department. Accommodated service schedule.

• rjpr1307@yahoo.com

Everyone was so helpful and NOT pushy . They took their listened to all our needs and try to meet us at every aspect.

• Poor Experience

Internet team was fantastic, however upon arrival to the dealership to finalize deal, everything fell apart.

Hello, My name is Jonathan Buck and I am the Sales Director here at Mirak Automotive. We apologize for any inconvenience and take great pride in being transparent with our pricing and sales process; please let me know about your experience and and how we may help you. You can reach me at your convenience at 781-641-6833. Sincerely, Jonathan Buck Sales Director, Mirak Automotive