New 877-687-5948 Dealer Website
Used 877-550-5748 Email Dealer
Service 888-239-5630

4.0
  • Great job on locating a Volt for me

Matt did a great job in locating a Volt with the color and features that I really wanted.

• One chance shopper

I was not happy with the service. I didn't feel as if I was anything but a commission buy. I came to your dealership because people I know said you were different. Salesperson caller was very convincing. And the salesman seemed really nice at first, but got confrontational over things he said to me. He had my trade in truck moved. Even when I gave him the keys I asked him if they need move it he said no. He said "They just need to start it." He never looked at my online quotes. He change the trade in amount he quoted me. Without my knowledge after I told him about the transmission issue. He gave the wrong price for roof rack and I almost had it add on. It just was not a pleasant car buying experience. Yes its my fault for not being more forceful, but as a business man and a leader myself I can always financially manage my way out of something into something better. As a union leader, customer service employee, Youth leader and a business owner. I make deals and lead by handshakes and trust word of mouth deals. I have always lived by The Motto that the customers right even when they're dead wrong. I brought from your dealership anyway because I spent the whole day there and I had other business to finish. I took your logo off the SUV. I'm not coming back and will never send you business. I'm sure you will get a different story from salesperson, but read between the lines. On bright side you made a sale $$$. 0 return business. Thank you Jerome P. Hargrow I

Hello Jerome, My name is Jonathan Buck and I am the Sales Director here at Mirak Chevrolet. I am glad to see you came to our dealership because of our strong reputation. The appraiser did have to move your trade vehicle when he discovered that there was no reverse gear. We want to offer our customers the best quality vehicles as well as the maximum trade value, but this unknown issue did obviously affect the trade-in value. We do apologize and agree that the bank was extremely slow with your credit approval process. Most electronic approvals at Mirak are usually performed in a few minutes; they took too long on yours. We sincerely appreciate your business and we are glad we could beat the deal at your local dealer, we just wish the process had gone faster & kept you from having this be a less than satisfactory experience. If we can help you at all moving forward please don't hesitate to reach out at 781-643-8000. Thank you.

• Mirak Chevrolet

Outstanding salespeople and service department. Accommodated service schedule.

Outstanding salespeople and service department. Accommodated service schedule.

• rjpr1307@yahoo.com

Everyone was so helpful and NOT pushy . They took their listened to all our needs and try to meet us at every aspect.

• Poor Experience

Internet team was fantastic, however upon arrival to the dealership to finalize deal, everything fell apart.

Hello, My name is Jonathan Buck and I am the Sales Director here at Mirak Automotive. We apologize for any inconvenience and take great pride in being transparent with our pricing and sales process; please let me know about your experience and and how we may help you. You can reach me at your convenience at 781-641-6833. Sincerely, Jonathan Buck Sales Director, Mirak Automotive

• Great Cars

They have a great selection of vehicles and they try their hardest to get you into a vehicle.

• Excellent Car Buying Event

The Team at Mirak in Arlington made the lease of a 2016 Elantra SE possible especially sales consultant Kiko Stamboliev and James Hahn, Finance Manager. The car it self is perfect is every way, with advanced technology and safety features and we look forward to many years of driving thanks to the careful, creative and sensitive approach of the Team.

• Mirak is very helpful

Salesperson Michael Howard, sales manager Jonathan Buck, and finance manager James Hahn spent about four hours helping us with a complex deal: Turning in two cars--a leased Elantra of an elderly parent who could no longer drive and my beloved (and owned) Sonata--and moving the negative equity from the lease into a new car for me. All three were very helpful, and I came out with a beautiful new Sonata. And there's lots of great new features about the new Sonata--better dash layout, better sound system, better gas mileage; and some small details: a turn signal that tick-tocks like a clock so that it doesn't get lost in music you are listening to, and the sound system keeps playing after you stop the car, until you open the door. Nice idea! I can't say enough about Mirak Hyundai, who I and my family have used for 12 years.

• Great service; reliable trustworthy

Bought a new 2010 Hyundai Elantra 5 years ago in Springfield but live in the Boston area and needed servicing. Brought my car there for its first servicing (and all serving since then). i was highly impressed with Mirak's communications and servicing efficiency. They answer all questions and meet all the needs of my vehicle. They address issues and factor in reasonable services. i look forward to continuing service with Mirak.

• Great Service!

I had a great experience back in August buying a car from Dave at Mirak. He did an excellent job making the whole process quick and easy. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car. I love my new car and I will definitely be going back for future car purchases!