Wellesley Toyota

755 reviews

755 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wellesley Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 6, 2019

I recently bought a used Toyota Prius from Wellesley Toyota. I worked with Braulio Andrades and James Pierre, and they were consistently very friendly... and helpful.

Thanks. Enjoy your Prius!

James Pierre

Sales Manager (Pre-owned)

January 5, 2019

I have recently leased a Toyota Highlander from the Wellesley Toyota dealership! All staffs were great very professional and kind! Especially the sale... representative Mr Mohammed Najem did a great job! I and my wife greatly appreciated his assistance and help during our visit there ! He was very kind and highly professional. We will definitely will go back there for our future car needs and shop! We really recommend to everyone who looking for a car to visit the Welleseky Toyota and ask for Mr Mohammed!

It was our pleasure to help you. Wishing you many happy and safe miles in your new Highlander!

Chris Davey

(5.0) 55 reviews

Al Javid

(4.9) 23 reviews

• April 18, 2018

Had a great experience with james Pierre. He was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. Overall a very positive experience. I... truly felt like I was in good hands with James. Highly recommend!!!

Thanks for the great review, David. James enjoyed working with you, as well. Best of luck.

James Pierre

Sales Manager (Pre-owned)

January 5, 2019

The best dealership I've ever been. Especially thanks to John Imparato, he was so helpful and kind. He made the best test drive for me and answered for... all my questions. Highly recommend him! I completely love my new Toyota Corolla.

We enjoyed working with you, Aleksei. Glad you had a great experience and glad you love your new Corolla!

John Imparato

Sales Consultant

NOT RATED

January 2, 2019

I purchased a 2019 RAV4 for my son and worked with Ray Glennon. Had a wonderful buying experience from start-to-finish. Very quick to agree on a purchase... price and excellent execution all the way through the process. I highly recommend Wellesley Toyota and especially Ray.

Thanks, PeterH01. Glad you enjoyed working with Ray and we hope your son enjoys his new RAV4!

Ray Glennon

(5.0) 15 reviews

December 13, 2018

I just got my Highlander XLE last week. It was very nice discussion during the negotiation and I did get what I wanted. Mr. Mark Welcome was great and... patient to explain all related new feature and technology to me my new car during the delivery. The senior Manager, Mr. Ko also came to greeting me. It was a very pleasure experience to me to replace my old Highlander with newly updated Car. Good Job.

Very glad to hear that everything went well. Enjoy your new Highlander!

Brandon Luciano

Sales Operations Manager

December 10, 2018

I write this review because my husband and I had a very positive experience with Wellesley Toyota from start to finish. We recently purchased a new home... in Natick and needed to buy two cars. I found both Wellesley Toyota and Framingham Toyota (Bernardi), and test drove cars at both sites. The customer service at Wellesley Toyota is absolutely fantastic. Our sales consultant was Mark, who not only helped us with deciding on car models but also excelled at helping us get the best prices on both models. The sales manager, Shaun, was also hands-on and both Mark and Shaun made a genuine effort to get to know us in person. I found Mark and Shaun at Wellesley to be knowledgable, kind, and welcoming. When we asked questions by email or text, they always responded! Thank you, Wellesley Toyota, for our two new cars!

Yun and Dan...congratulations on your new home and your two new Toyotas! It was our pleasure to work with you. We're happy to answer any additional qu...estion you might have at any time!

Shaun Fisher

General Sales Manager

(4.9) 30 reviews

December 6, 2018

I bought a 2019 4Runner from John Imparato and Shaun at Wellesley Toyota and was so happy with the level of service I received. John was friendly and able... to honestly answer all my questions about the car. He made the whole process incredibly easy. Even after I bought my car, he made sure I was completely satisfied with everything. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Toyota and I know we will come back when it's time for a new Tundra for my husband.

Thanks for your review! John and Shaun enjoyed working with you, as well. Enjoy your new 4Runner!

Shaun Fisher

General Sales Manager

(4.9) 30 reviews

December 2, 2018

Bought and service my Toyota at Wellesley Toyota. This dealer provides great customer service. Will be going there with my fiance to buy another Toyota... to replace his 16 year old Sienna. Definitely recommend this dealer. V Stewart.

Thanks for your review. Sounds like your fianc¿¿ got plenty of life from his Sienna! Happy to help you whenever you come in.

Ray Glennon

(5.0) 15 reviews

Andrew Dion

Sales Manager

(4.2) 5 reviews

November 30, 2018

My experience was: A friendly, helpful, service experience, easy service appointment registration process, everything was done as requested and estimated.... On time with no surprises.

Glad to hear everything went well! Thanks for servicing your car with us.