Prime Buick GMC

(5.0) 166 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Best Buick Dealership Ever!!!!

We have been buying vehicles in Hanover, Mass. at this location. This is now a Prime dealership and we can say that the changes are wonderful and the ...dealership just keeps getting better. They have the best staff here both old favorite and new. Everyone is helpful from the general mgr. David to the sales mgr.Jesse to all the support staff here. You never feel pushed here you just always feel welcome, doesn't matter if your here to drive a car or everyone crazy:) really they are here to help make this a great experience. And that is something they do and do a great at. From Nick and Alex in the parts dept.you need it they'll find it, never a problem they cant fix.When you call or come in Courtney is always there with a smile or ready to help you on the phone. Our favorite is the repair dept.they have shown us over the years that they can tackle any issue and customer service is what they pride themselves in. They are the best at what they do and we have had only positive experiences for the past 10 or so years. And it keeps us coming back ! Now i will say that if there ever is any issue with anything, again they are always ready to provide you the best customer service because your important to them. They never want you to leave and not feel like satisfied. We have been places where people say, id never go to the dealership to have my car fixed because its so expensive, but we can tell you first hand that while you can choose to go where ever you want know that we have never paid anymore than the best of those nay sayers it's usually less:) and we have the utmost respect and trust in Dave,Mark and Donnell along with everyone in the shop who always put their best foot forward to make you happy. They always provide get great service and in our book there's nothing better than that. If your there for service and need a ride you can always depend on Billy to get where you need to go. And then of course there is the warmest,nicest,kindest,salesperson in Dennis Grabowski, yes there is actually a car salesman that really is everything you wish your carsaleman was. And he's here at Prime Buick in Hanover. There is nothing pretentious here just a great crew. So, take a ride a see for yourself you'll be happy you did. We love our new 2014 Enclave, its beautiful. Oh, almost forgot if you want something and its not here or not a buick just ask it as simple as that. Here the possibilities are endless:) Everything is possible when you ask!!! Then you'll have the pleasure of meeting Bridget, who will be able to help you with all your paperwork for leasing,buying or any vehicle related transaction. Here's to many more happy years with everyone at our Prime in Hanover. Your the best!!!!!

• Kate is GREAT

No heat in my truck during the cold spell and Kate got me into Service and fixed the problem. I will always service with Prime.

• Best Staff and GMC Dealership!!

Mike and Adam were terrific!! Highly recommend Prime GMC to anyone looking for a great car buying experience.

• Buying a new/used vehicle

While searching for a vehicle i went to a couole different dealerships, Prime Buick GMC in hanover was definetly the best experiance iv ever had at a ...dealership, i worked with a salesman by the name.of Florin and it seamed like their was nothing they couldnt work with, i test drove 4 different vehicles within my budget and the whole process was quick and simple, he didnt try to push me to buy somthing bigger and better he stayed right on track with my needs, he even gave me his cell ohone number so i could stay in contact with him directly invase of any questions or concerns.

• Great Service, TY Bill!

Bill the Service Manager took care of a minor issue on my GMC truck when the wrong part came in. He "fit me in" because I was headed on a trip and he ...attention to my issue was greatly appreciated! I have recently relocated from PA and was searching for a new dealership for service on my vehicles and tried several...I have now found my new shop. Great experience, thank you Bill and Elijah.

• Buying experience

Very good experience with Dave in sales and Ravi finalizing the details.Allowed me to take used car to my garage for inspection-garage was 35 minutes ...from dealership.If this was a sticking point I would not have gone thru the buying process.

• Bought a new car love!!!

i dealt with Justin, Mark, Anthony , Patrick and Kayla. Everyone did their best and made my car buying experience excellent. everyone was very friendl...y and helpful in moving the process along, making it quick and efficient.

• Services

Got my car serviced at Prime GMC, amazing service and always a pleasure

• Service

Have my Arcadia serviced at Prime in Hanover, great experience. Service advisor was professional and gave me a timeline of how long the repairs would... be and when all was said and done he was right on time. After he took time to detail what was done and when I would need service in the future. No over sell just informative.

• Ms. Velez

The entire team at Prime Buick GMC was amazing efficient, knowledgeable and helpful. Dennis was especially thorough and helpful in getting me set up w...ith my new Encore. Wonderful experience.

Prime Buick GMC