Jannell Ford of Hanover

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1483 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1483 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jannell Ford of Hanover from DealerRater.com

• February 27, 2016

Thanks Evan for helping me get a new Ford Fusion today. Can't wait to pick it up!

Thank you for your positive review, Jordan. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. I...f there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

April 17, 2018

I have to say that my experience with buying a new car with Jannell Ford was exceptionally wonderful. Here what???s I mean ??? On April 8, 2018 I was ...searching the internet looking for a Black Ford Mustang 2018 GT350/Shelby car. Jannell Ford, was the only Ford Dealership within 50 mile radius that have this car. On ???cars.com??? I made a vehicle inquiry, asking if the above vehicle was still available. The next morning April 9th, I received an email from Janice Loud and Mike Kinney stating that the vehicle is available. On April 10th I went to Jannell to meet with Mike Kinney, as well as look at the car. I was so impress with Mike Kinney, and of course the beautiful Mustang GT350, I put a deposit on the car. Buying a new car in the past have not always been a good experience for me. I???ve always felt like I???m being taking advantage of. For some reason I felt comfortable with the folks at Jannell Ford. On April 13th I went back to Jannell Ford and drove away with that beautiful Mustang. I would also state that the folks in Finance, Joanne and Kathy worked with me closely on getting finance for the car. They call and updated me on different financial options that was available. Over all, my overall experience with Jannell Ford was and continue to be excellent. Great job guys. Keep up the good work. Thanks, Peter.

April 14, 2018

Thanks so much Harry for your excellent service .you were up front with me from the start.. I am very happy about my new vehicle .. I will be comin...g back again for a new vehicle in the future ..Harry was very friendly with me and it made my experience so much more comfortable .!! I highly recommend Jannell ford for excellent service in very nice vehicles

April 10, 2018

I had a wonderful experience at Jannell Ford with the purchase of my new Ford Explorer. Considering the fact that I really didn't go to Jannell to pu...rchase a car, but to have my very old Expedition worked on and found out that the frame was beyond repair. Decided to talk to the Sales Folks and see just what was available there. Harry McDougall was a great help and found me this lovely new 2014 Ford Explorer XLT which I am very happy with. Harry was wonderful to work with and made me feel right at home. Thank you all very much. Irene Karstunen

April 8, 2018

I had been shopping for a Tacoma for several weeks and had met enough salesmen to know there were a few good ones but they were rare. When I went to ...see the truck I liked it and negotiated what I felt was a really good deal. Problem was the dealership had just taken the trade in that morning and wouldn't have the title for a week. Due to state law I couldn't put a deposit down because the title was not in hand. Harry shook my hand and said it was mine and he would not sell it. Well I was pretty nervous figuring someone would come in a few days later with $500 more to put down and it would be it gone. True to his word , the following Friday Harry called me saying the title came in and to come sign the papers. The price was what we agreed and there were zero hassels. I can not say enough good things about Harry and Jannell Ford.

March 29, 2018

My purchase experience with Jannell Ford was easy and enjoyable. Mike Kinney was very friendly,professional and extremely knowledgeable about the F150.... Joanne Hudson was very helpful in securing my financing and a pleasure to deal with. I will be doing all future business with Jannell.

March 25, 2018

My purchase experience with Jannell Ford was enjoyable. Mike Kinney was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in. He knew about the ...options installed and little tips and insights on using most of them. Mike explained what incentives and financing options where available so when we shopped other brands we knew what we could get and made coming back to Jannell and purchasing an easy decision.

March 21, 2018

How rare is it in current times to seal a deal with a handshake, and have that deal honored? I recently was looking for a used vehicle for my daughte...rs to use, and a new pre-owned vehicle had just arrived in stock the very day we started our search. Safety was my primary concern, but the mint condition and low mileage were certainly a bonus. I wasn???t quite ready to purchase for a few weeks, and the title wasn???t ready yet, so Harry and I shook hands on the deal. It would have been very easy to sell this vehicle to the next customer who came along, but Harry kept his word and honored our agreement, in spite of multiple RMV storm-related delays. My daughters and I were absolutely delighted upon picking up our new preowned car tonight. Buying cars is stressful enough, it???s always a nice surprise when the process goes so well!

March 9, 2018

My husband and I found the Ford Explorer that had everything we were looking for, at Jannell. We were greeted by Mike Kinney upon walking into the dea...lership and walked out same day with our car! The battery seemed like it was on the fritz so Mike assured us they would check that out before we left. They ended up replacing the battery, just in case and free of charge, and gave the car a thorough cleaning. We traded in my older sedan, which I thought was going to be a pain, but it turned out to be quite seamless. I was overall very happy with my experience and I love my new car!

March 8, 2018

I just recently had an issue where I needed to get out of my current vehicle and get into something newer. My family has been shopping at jannell for ...years and dealing with Harry McDougall! He was absolutely the best. No pressure and he pulled a miracle with financing to get me into a brand new SUV. They worked late into the night with ford to get me the best rate possible. They were super nice not only with me but with my son, getting him hot chocolate. I will never buy a new car from anyone else!!

Jannell Ford of Hanover