McGee Toyota

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 536 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

536 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of McGee Toyota from DealerRater.com

• Awesome customer service!
    January 22, 2018

I had to somehow express the level of professionalism while being comfortable and funny that i received from ray v. at McGee in Hanover ma. He was ver...y funny and got along great with my son and i. He also took the time and had patience we didn't receive at the other dealerships in the area.

Dishonest and Discriminating
    March 27, 2018

I wouldn't go there even there was no more car on this planet, these people are so ignorant they don't know anything about cars, they only thing they ...are good at is lying and insulting customers.

Glad I went to Magee
    March 6, 2018

My experience at McGee exactly what I was looking for. They have a friendly staff and a huge selection of vehicles. I worked with the salesman Derin, ...he knows the lot from top to bottom. I would recommend shopping at Magee and make sure to ask for Derin.

Employees Worked With
    Great dealership with a great staff
    March 6, 2018

Friendly staff, Derin G was awesome. He seemed to know all the cars inside and out and was able to answer all of my questions. Great experience.

Great Experince
    February 28, 2018

Thank you for your service, really Danny. You helped me make a decision instead of making the decision for me, that???s service!!! Thanks again

Best Experience Ever!
    February 28, 2018

Had a great time buying my rav4. Danny Wood was fantastic! He answered all my questions and was by far the best salesman I???ve ever worked with. 5/5 ...will be telling my friends

My experience with Joe Dinger
    February 28, 2018

Buying a car, there???s a lot of traps and loopholes that people fall into. After meeting Joe, I knew I could quickly avoid those because he was very ...straightforward and informative. Not only was he friendly, patient and honest, he definitely gave us the most fair deal he could offer. My experience at the dealership was better than expected when dealing with car salesmen. I am please with my new Tacoma and have recommended Joe and Rocco to multiple friends! Thank you McGee Toyota is Hanover!

Indecisive buyer
    February 26, 2018

I am a person who researches very heavily before I buy something. I had looked at all the dealerships on the cape and decided to drive off cape just t...o check them out. I came to McGee truthfully with low expectations as I was actually heading up to Braintree to look. After telling Danny what I wanted he pulled the almost exact one around for me to look at. After relatively painless back and forth we got to a number I was very comfortable with. However, then my indecisiveness kicked in and I decided to ask to see the premium model they had as I love dark leather interior. Let me first say this was around 430 on a Sunday when I decided to change my mind and they were already getting paperwork together for the other 4Runner I was going to buy. When Danny drove around the new one I knew it was the one for me. He made it work with my numbers and they didn???t rush me even though they were technically closed already. unexpected surprise with this dealership and Danny Wood is a great asset to why I bought the car I did. Thanks again !

Great experience all around
    February 23, 2018

I was recently in the market for a new vehicle,as a father of 3 I'm always looking for a safe ride for me and my family. Danny Wood introduced me to t...he 2018 Rav 4 and my entire family loves it! It was my first time purchasing a brand new vehicle and Danny helped me through the entire process with ease. I will be recommending Danny Wood and McGee Toyota to all my friends and will be back for all my service needs! Thanks again!!

Highly reccomend
    February 23, 2018

Best experience I???ve ever had with a car dealership! Danny made sure I left happy & he never left a question unanswered. I was able to get exactly w...hat I wanted & it was much easier then I ever thought it would be. I recommend McGee Toyota to everyone I know & ask for Danny!

McGee Toyota