Beard Chevrolet-Subaru

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 234 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

234 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Beard Chevrolet-Subaru from DealerRater.com

• Easy to Access
    April 17, 2017

I made an appointment online which was very easy to accomplish. They were expecting me and accomplished all the items on my list. Even put in a ligh...t bulb so I could get my inspection sticker.

new to leasing
    April 15, 2018

This is our Sixth vehicle from Dick Beard Chevrolet and our first lease As always we were treated like old friends and since leasing was new to us, e...verything was patiently explained.

New to me car
    April 7, 2018

Cindy Burns was our sale person for our purchase of a used 2013 Cadillac. She picked us up at the boat after hours and we were able to test drive the... car overnight with just a copy of our license. The next morning everything was done and waiting for us. The credit manager was excellent. He explained everything to us and answered all our questions. After registering and inspecting the car and detailing it Beard Chevrolet brought the car to the boat for delivery to Nantucket. Would definitely go back to Beard Chevrolet again for any car needs and repairs.

Service sucks
    April 5, 2018

I bought a car from them and there were no finace person on job at that day need to come back next day dealt with Ron Lambert he was very poor helping... he did not help at all bought a car with half tank of gas and its airbag light on while I told Ron that the light is on he said its ok we can fixed it tomorrow and asked for the second key he told me that they only have one set and told me to call the previous owner which i did and he told me they have the both pair. Then after three days calling went for the sticker they put a sticker on it while the AIRBAG LIGHT IS OWN I called the DOT and left them a message about that so now they gave me a week later appointment to have it looked at it. While David was back he hear the whole thing and he got me the keys which were in the draw and offered to help me with the sticker. I am very disappointed this was my first and last time dealing with that dealer.Not sure what will happened later I have to go back and have it fixed.

The best
    January 24, 2018

Great job, bought a new vehicle. They were quick, transparent and great to work with. Steve was a lot of help in choosing a vehicle and getting it pre...pped and ready to go

Frank Nunziato
    January 23, 2018

From my first contact with Frank Nunziato regarding leasing a vehicle till I signed the lease paperwork and drove away Frank was a pleasure to work wi...th. He answered all my considerable questions clearly with courtesy and a smile. What a pleasure doing business with Dick Beard Chevrolet & Frank. Thank you for making my experience a great one!!

vehicle not there
    January 22, 2018

My wife and I for some time have been in the market for another H2 HUMMER. We traveled over an hour down there to find the vehicle wasn't there. We ...were told by the salesman the owner of the dealership loves it and drove it home for the weekend, followed by an elaborate story, this upset my wife and at this point she didn't want anything to do with this place. What a disappointment, and waste of time.

Ed, we are sorry to hear about the negative impression you got during your interaction with our dealership. We appreciate feedback like yours because ...it helps us identify the areas in which we need to improve as a business. If you would like to discuss this issue in more detail, please give us a call so we can work towards a resolution. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance. Sincerely, Dick Beard Chevrolet Team

DAVID EASA DID A GREAT JOB EXPLAINING ALL OF THE NEW CAR ?
    January 6, 2018

I HAVE HAD DAVID AS MY SALES MAN SINCE MANY YEARS.HE IS VERY TECK KNOWLEDGE AND IS ALSO VERY EFFICENT. AT WHAT HE DOES..I LEASED THE 2018 EQUINOX ...AND I LIKE HOW IT HANDLES AND RIDES! IWANT TO THANK DAVID AND ALL OF THE BLUE TEAM FOR THEIR HELP ALSO. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF THE TEAMS THANKS FOR ALL OF THE HELP!! P.O.B.!!

Great, pleasant experience.
    January 5, 2018

First time at Dick Beard and it was just a real easy and positive and experienced. Frank took me through a few trucks and was very knowledgeable about... them and differences between - he really made it a simple decision to make from purchase from DB.

Employees Worked With
    All was well done. I was very satisfied
    January 4, 2018

Great and energetic fast and effective just what I needed.. I live on Nantucket so its very important to deal with friendly people. I have purchesed m...any cars from you guys over the last 33 years.

Beard Chevrolet-Subaru