Tracy Volkswagen Inc.

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• May 16, 2017

The customer service is what brought me in to Tracy's. I had heard such good things about their many deals, their courtesies, no-pressure, I was not ...disappointed! They seemed like friends the minute I walked through the door. I can't say enough. I will keep purchasing my VW from Tracy!!!

November 13, 2015

I brought my Passat here because all of a sudden it was idling rough while stopped and the check engine light came on. i got a quick appointment, and ...a quick diagnosis and repair. It was a minor issue, and the labor cost seemed reasonable. Also had a (synthetic) oil change done, and it cost $25 less than my local garage had charged me, who is usually very reasonable. They didn't send me away with a list of things that needed to be done, either. I assumed I needed brakes, based on the mileage, but they said to wait until the next service interval, because they still had some life left in them. Some places would have just gone ahead with the work. Oh, and they were very nice to deal with.

August 19, 2012

I recently purchased a certified used Audi from Tracy Audi and the process was as easy and smooth as could be. Aside from pictures, I had never seen t...he car before taking possession but the car was accurately described and in great condition. The price was very good and the salesman, Steve T, went above and beyond to accommodate a long distance buyer. I will definitely remember the dealership for future car purchases.

August 19, 2012

I recently purchased a certified used Audi from Tracy Audi and the process was as smooth and easy as possible. Aside from photos, I never saw the car ...until I took possession of it but the car was described accurately and in great condition. In addition the salesman, Steve T. was very accommodating and made the purchasing process a walk in the park. I will definitely remember them for future auto purchases.

Tracy Volkswagen Inc.