Colonial South Chevrolet

Sunday Closed Closed
New (508) 252-7487 (508) 252-7487
Service (508) 717-3974 (508) 717-3974

(1,476 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Colonial South Chevrolet from DealerRater.

We were so pleased with our salesman, Phil and his

We were so pleased with our salesman, Phil and his contact person, Nicole. Everyone was so professional and pleasant. Duarte the finance person was thorough and explained everything. I personally, enjoyed meeting with them. Unlike other dealerships wear we got the run-around. They all treated us like family.

3.0

Bought a new vehicle and also had a vehicle inspection (

Bought a new vehicle and also had a vehicle inspection ( sticker) from the service department. The General Manager Ron and the Sales Associate Peter we're excellent. Even though they got me to pay of MSRP ,I understand that's the Corvette market right now.

1.0

Disappointed 5 days whit my for you give me a wrong

Disappointed 5 days whit my for you give me a wrong diagnostic and another that I already knew.

Dealer response

Edinal, Please call me when you have a moment there is no record of your service visit at this location , you must have the wrong dealership ...I would be more than happy to arrange for a complete diagnostic and repair quote performed by a Chevrolet Certified Tech. Ron Almeida General Manager 508-985-6525

Consumer response

The express named Dennis. Dennis is my son in law

We have had nothing but a positive experience with this

We have had nothing but a positive experience with this dealership, from the time we test drove their vehicles to purchasing our vehicle and servicing our vehicle! We would most definitely do business with them again!

The staff at Colonial South were all professional and

The staff at Colonial South were all professional and made the car buying process seamless. I would highly recommend this dealership in the future.

the service is great and friendly.

the service is great and friendly. Always a pleasure to visit colonial south Chevrolet for service. Excellent service team.

4.0

Didn’t have to wait to get served all info was recorded.

Didn’t have to wait to get served all info was recorded. Wait time was as expected. Inside of car was left clean.

Always a pleasure to visit colonial south chevrolet for

Always a pleasure to visit colonial south chevrolet for service. Excellent service team, never a hassle getting service at Colonial South Chevolete

Very helpful with my concerns.

Very helpful with my concerns. Nota long wait for an appointment. Friendly. Convenient location. Comfortable waiting area with refreshments.

Thank you so much for your service everyone there is

Thank you so much for your service everyone there is wonderful Everyone takes the time to explain issues with my car