Toyota of Dartmouth

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.7
  • Head and Shoulders above the rest

This was our second vehicle purchase from "Toyota of Dartmouth". We wouldn't even consider purchasing a vehicle anywhere else. It is definitely the de...alership with class. Very pleasant, courteous and professional folks in every department. Bryan Bandarra, our salesman was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made our experience buying a car underwhelming. He is very knowledgeable about his product. He is also a pleasant, professional, no pressure salesman. He made us feel at ease and put us in a vehicle we wanted at a good price. Del Green was also great, very personable, He made the entire process quick and painless. I want to say thanks to David Lee, Del Green and of course Bryon for making this a pleasurable experience. In my opinion "Toyota of Dartmouth" has no competition, They ARE the competition.

• Rav 4 2018. Review

My first time buying from this dealership. Jordan was my sales guy and he was very helpful on making sure Everything I was looking for in a new car ...was met. The car was delivered on time and the detailing On the car was exceptional. I would definitely recommend this dealership .

• Safe time and do not do business with these people

These folks play the what if game. They offer you a deal and than change their minds. A complete joke they play with people. Do not purchase a car fro...m this dealership.

• Goooooood

Great service from Gary. I'm a big guy and he found me a good car that I could fit in and helped my brother get two cars. Good dealership

• Poor service/repair rates and customer service

I purchased my vehicle through this dealership last year following a three year lease. Last week my Check Engine and Trac Off lights went on simultan...eously. After receiving a free diagnostic from AutoZone and learning I needed an oxygen sensor (and getting it priced at between $60-$90), I took my vehicle in for my first 'post-warranty' service to get this work completed. Two hours later, I was presented with a list of repairs 'requiring immediate attention' for a total of over $1700 (my car has only 45,000 miles, has been well maintained, and the warranty just expired last year). Examples of items and prices 'requiring immediate attention' included a cabin air filter ($45.61), an engine air filter ($38.42), front wiper blades ($48.85) and the oxygen sensor I had already had priced ($300.11). The first three line items have comparable replacements available for purchase from multiple online sources between $6-$17 each; the cost of an oxygen sensor at AutoZone was already noted. When the exorbitant costs were pointed out I was informed that I was receiving 'Toyota certified parts' vs the less suitable items I had priced, and that the cost of labor was included in the charges (though as one might imagine, it would be difficult for the labor involved in changing two filters and a pair of wiper blades exceeding three minutes total as all are easily accessible). After conversations with first the young man who presented my bill, then the customer service lady up front, and finally another service representative, no correction, compromise or resolution was offered. Needless to say, I will not be returning to this or any other Toyota dealership for any form of business (sales, maintenance, repairs, etc.) going forward. Interestingly, the 'follow up customer satisfaction survey' rating the dealership experience (from the corporate office, I would assume), which I always received by email after prior visits did not arrive on this occasion. I then noticed that the email listed on my bill was not the one which had been indicated on every prior invoice (namely, the one I provided initially and never changed), but a random gmail email address I had never provided or been associated with in any way. Not saying ... just saying. One would think a dealership makes enough on a sale that they would be content with a reasonable profit on follow up maintenance visits, clearly not the case here.

• Lots of patience

Ken Weingard was my sales person. I had talked with him several times as I was unsure as to what I wanted to do. He spent a lot of time going over al...l my options but I was still undecided. We kept in touch .When I finally let the dust settle in my head I decided to trade my Scion Xb for a Rav4 as I travel to work and wanted to AWD and reputation of a Rav4 in bad weather. Thanks Ken for taking the time to let me sift through all the info. Del Green was my financial manager. He was very professional and courteous. His precision in everything he did gave you the feeling of confidence that he was that precise in filling out the financial forms. Good job Del.

Thank you Susan for taking the time to leave us a review. We know you had many choices and we are very appreciative to have had the opportunity to ear...n your business. We look forward to assisting you with all your automobile needs. I will be sure to pass on the kind words to Ken and Del. Thanks again and I hope you enjoy your Toyota Rav4. Sincerely, Toyota of Dartmouth

• horrible

please do not buy your car here!!Please I am warning you not to buy a car here!! I got ripped off the minute I bought my car!! my moonroof did not wor...k and they refused to replace it.

• they know who iam

dartmouth Toyota dosent realy want to put any effort in getting the auto your looking for if its not on the lot well to bad and there trade numbers wa...y off tried twice on deal time to shop some where else plus oil changes went to 50.00 went some where else if they cant rip you off no deal .. thank you Toyota please go some where else an get a good deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Excellent

The sales person Marqita Baker is positively the best sales person i have ever dealt with in 30 years of car buying. You better not lose her! she is o...utstanding!

• Fantastic

Take care of our needs immediately very courteous and up front. Good service

Toyota of Dartmouth