Volkswagen of North Attleboro

(4.4) 44 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
  • George and Norma were amazing!
    October 27, 2017

Possibly the best experience I have had buying a car. Very knowledgeable and friendly and made it a no pressure decision. I worked with George and Nor...ma and both were great! Highly recommend it!

• Great People to do Business With
    February 23, 2018

This is the second vehicle that my family purchased. John Bigelow really knows what he is talking about when it comes to Volkswagens. He is professi...onal, personable and down to earth. Jack DaFonseca managed the trade in value and final pricing and was very fair. The entire team works well together in order to make things happen. My sister needed a quick delivery and it happened seamlessly because the people in sales, finance and service work so well together. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good new or used vehicle.

• Great Car+Great Price+Great People= Happy Buyer
    February 19, 2018

I had to find a nice used car for my niece. Volkswagen of North Attleboro had a nice Passat and I went to drive it. From my first email to the deale...r to the delivery of the car, the experience was great. I never felt pressured and everybody was very knowledgeable about the car and its details. The negotiation process was very efficient. My salesman, John Bigelow, was on point with his car knowledge and very professional. He also had the patience of a saint in going over the car with my niece and teaching her about its features. The teamwork of the managers was also noteworthy. Between handling an out of state registration and fast tracking the delivery, the teamwork of the dealership's management was very evident and the purchase experience was seamless from beginning to end. I recommend this dealership wholeheartedly if you are looking for a good car.

• Excellent Experience w/ John B.
    January 24, 2018

I'm so happy with my experience buying my new car from John at VW of North Attleboro. He was friendly, courteous, and efficient. I came in to the deal...ership nervous, but John immediately put me at ease. His knowledge about the Volkswagen brand was thorough and extensive. I was able to get the car I wanted at a price that was within my budget. Thanks so much John for an excellent experience!

• Personable Service
    November 16, 2017

After visiting three other VW dealerships in the area, I returned to VW of North Attleboro partially because of how excellent the service was. They we...re willing to repair two dents and a mirror cap before my pick up date. John helped me find the right car that met all of my requirements and right on my budget; he also worked around my work schedule to make things convenient. Norma Jean went above and beyond to find the paperwork that I needed, my case being special because it had to be Maine registered. Overall great dealership!

• Unhappy former customer
    October 28, 2017

Bought a car here and had a really good salesman and a good experience. Then brought it in for servicing and had the manager of the service departmen...t try to cheat me. I won't be coming back.

• Great experience looking for a used car
    August 11, 2017

We had a great experience looking for a Tiguan at this dealership. Nick helped us with the search process and was very informative on the different fe...atures of the car. I would reccommend this dealership if you're looking for a used VW. After a lot of research we got the best price here.

• North Attleboro VW does it again.
    May 15, 2017

Once again North Attleboro VW has made buying a car an enjoyable experience - I purchased a new 2017 Passat SEL - this is my 3rd car from them and it ...gets better every time - my salesman Nick was both courteous and very knowledgeable about the car - I felt like I was his first and only customer - the whole process was painless and courteous.

• Best experience buying a car yet
    March 3, 2017

Went in and was immediately helped. Great customer service and a comfortable environment. George did everything to get me a good deal and in the car I... wanted. I would recommend this dealership to anyone

• Great Service
    December 31, 2015

I purchased a car from Larry Quiglieri this week. Everything went fantastic! My father was coming in just for some service on his Passat and we wound ...up buying a new car! Everyone is so nice and friendly there. I love my new car! If you're looking to purchase a Volkswagen, this is the place to do it!

Volkswagen of North Attleboro