Thomas Nissan

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1209 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Thomas Nissan from DealerRater.com

• June 27, 2015

I recently made my third purchase from Thomas Nissan. They have a great inventory selection and their pricing is the best that I have seen. Not only t...hat, but they worked with me to get the deal approved, (thanks Ben). The sales process was less than an hour and they do a great job of taking care of their customers. They follow up and make sure that everything is ok with the car and they even offered to take care of my first oil change. I highly reccommend this dealership if you are looking for a new Nissan.

May 23, 2018

Virgilie showed me the SUVs available and gave me an overview of the Paghfinder along with a demo drive around the area. She covered its features and ...tried to meet all my requests. She followed up over the next few days and worked with me to arrive at a price I could live with. Overall I am pleased with Virgilie???s efforts and Thomas Nissan???s deal with my purchase.

Overall Experience

May 12, 2018

Great place also great employees and service Department over all they know how to treat there customers and vehicle I'm please with the quality ...and the time it took to get the car done I'll be back Thank you Thomas Nissan

May 12, 2018

They got me in and out and were very friendly. It's always nice to see the staff again. There service department has not let Mr down yet they are... always on point.

April 23, 2018

They were kind, considerate, and very timely on the repairs. The price was right too. Thank you Joliet Nissan! You are my new go to car place!

April 22, 2018

Most of the employees there have great customer service. Virgilie is good at her job and goes above and beyond. EDDY IS THE BEST !!!!

April 20, 2018

Most of the employees there are genuinely nice and really try to work with you. Virgilie is good at her job. EDDY IS THE BEST!!!!

April 20, 2018

Awesome service very professional got me in and out in no time clean dealership made sure everything was rite will take my car back again

March 31, 2018

I had a strange noise coming from my 2015 Pathfinder and every time I brought it into service department the noise would mysteriously stop even after ...being taken on test drives. On one occasion it started soon after leaving the dealership service department. I started recording to capture the noise for the service technicians review and called to speak with the sales advisor that had been handling the issue and she had gone for the day. Well I was transferred to the Service manager Rich and he asked what was a good time to bring my vehicle back in and to see him when I did. I made an appointment for the next morning at opening and Rich was there awaiting me. He and the technician reviewed the video and were able to diagnose the problem. Because the part I needed was on backorder it took a few days to repair but I was given a rental in the interim. I only wish I had a comparable rental car to the Pathfinder because I have a large family and I was stuck in that for about a week. But all went well with the repair and service was covered by my warranty. The service manager himself called me when the part came in. I was treated like a very valuable customer and this is rare in this day and time when many businesses have lost the art of customer service. I have bought all three of my Nissan from this Thomas and sadly my salesman left to go to another Nissan but I will continue to come here for service to all my current Nissans. Thanks for the superb service

March 30, 2018

I would not recommend anyone do business with this company. Please believe all the negative reviews that you see online against Thomas Auto Group Inc..., doing business as Thomas Nissan of Joliet. I purchased a vehicle from this dealership. They took my money and I never received the vehicle. Why? Because they sold the same vehicle, that I bought, to someone else. To make matters worse, they promised to find a comparable vehicle to make up for their wrongdoing, but has failed to do that! Instead, they wanted to give me my money back so that I can go find another one somewhere else. This is all after I took time off of work, flew to Illinois to purchase this vehicle, rented a car, and drove an hour to this dealership just to buy this one particular vehicle in person! What did I get in return..... nothing! I still don't have my car and I don't have my money. I was told that the money that I paid to purchase the vehicle was refunded over 2 weeks ago, yet I still have not received it and my bank has no record of any pending refunds! LIES! They promised to compensate me for the trouble that I endured from their wrongdoing.. again.. LIES... they failed to do that as well! Please spare yourself the headaches and go somewhere else or suffer the consequences!! This company blatantly breached the contract/purchase agreement that we had and refuses to make things right when they are 100% at fault! I have been very patient through this nightmare, but now I have had enough. This company is engaged in deceitful selling practices and should be investigated.

Overall Experience