Thomas Nissan

1242 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 10, 2021

The staff were very friendly and helpful with details. Marco made everything easy for my mother to understand in Spanish and how whole team took care of... us. Very excited for my first new car.

Helen, we are elated to know that Marco was such a pleasure to work with during you and your mother's time spent at the dealership. We strive to have ...excellent customer care at all times to ensure that everyone is treated like family. If you ever need anything, be sure to let us know. Take care!

February 8, 2021

jevon dyer was very friendly as soon as i walked in and right away took care of me. I explained what vehicle i wanyted and was able to work out the number... as well as the manager Merlin Franco worked out numbers so that i felt comfotable.

Danitza, we are elated to know that Jevon and the team were such a pleasure to work with during your time spent at the dealership. Thank you for the f...ive-stars and feedback! We hope to see you again soon!

• June 27, 2015

I recently made my third purchase from Thomas Nissan. They have a great inventory selection and their pricing is the best that I have seen. Not only that,... but they worked with me to get the deal approved, (thanks Ben). The sales process was less than an hour and they do a great job of taking care of their customers. They follow up and make sure that everything is ok with the car and they even offered to take care of my first oil change. I highly reccommend this dealership if you are looking for a new Nissan.

February 6, 2021

Working with Marco and him really taking his time to help me with the process was such a easy process. First time going to Thomas nissan and marco and... Merlín made it so easy. Very happy.

Thank you, Darlene, for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your overall feedback! We are thrilled to learn that Marco was such a pleasure to... work with. We hope to see you again soon!

February 1, 2021

Jevon was friendly, relatable, and down to Earth. Very knowledgeable. My first time buying a car an happily answered all my questions. Will recommend him... to my friends and family.

Tina, we are thrilled to know that Jevon was such a pleasure to work with during your car buying experience! Your five-stars and recommendation mean t...he most to us. Thank you!

January 21, 2021

440 is Orange not blue.Blue is a 318 or 383 not a 440 or 426.I had a 69 r/t the 440 was orange and a lot bigger.the air cleaner would say 440 mag and... a lot bigger.

We're sorry to hear that you had a less-than-satisfying experience. We aim to simplify your shopping experience in all that we do, and we're sorry to ...hear that your experience may not have reflected that. Please feel free to reach out to Karl Regalado at karlr@thomasautogroup.com to talk further on this matter. Thank you.

July 22, 2020

I just had my last visit to Nissan of Joliet when I questioned why did the cost of an oil change had doubled since I was last there the service manager... was very rude and a take it or leave it attitude. Will look at other manufacturers when I purchase my next new car

January 8, 2020

WARNING TO POTENTIAL THOMAS NISSAN CUSTOMERS--In 2016 I bought a 2011 Escalade with 53,000 miles on it from Thomas Nissan of Joliet. Well here it is three... years later, the car had only 93,000 miles on it, I still owe $20,650.00 on it, and now the engine has collapsed lifters and bad camshaft, major internal engine problems. When I bought the car I questioned the salesman about the sound of the engine because I thought I could hear a slight ticking noise. I asked him if they could look into it. So instead of saying okay, he says "oh, those engines are like that" so I fell for it. They told me that the only thing that was wrong with the vehicle is that the touch screen for the stereo/navigation system only works some of the time. So they knew about the touch screen but not major engine problem, come on. I put up a review on my situation a couple of weeks ago, three hours after I put it up Alex from Thomas Nissan calls asking me to take down the review (which I did right away) saying that they were going to help me. Well I fell for that too because two weeks later they tell me that the best he can do is replace the engine for about $7,000.00 or trade it in on a new car and use the rebates to offset the $20,650.00 I still owe on the Escalade. Now how is that helping me out? That's crazy! So that was just a ploy to get me to delete the review, if that's not low, I don't know what is. I'm 62 years old disable Vet and I need a car to get to my medical appointments at the VA hospital which is twenty-five miles away. Looks to me that they don't inspect their vehicles before putting them on the lot. So being that there are a ton of other dealerships out there, I'd go somewhere else, I wouldn't trust this place. Why take a chance, because if you do you could end up like me, $20.650.00 in debt on a car that doesn't even run. Thanks to Thomas Nissan's deceptive sales tactics!

Thank you for the feedback on your experience at our dealership. We sincerely apologize for the level of service you received. We always strive to pro...vide customers the best experience possible and understand your frustration with the situation. With feedback like yours, this helps us identify areas for improvement. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and thank you so much for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention.

December 30, 2019

Just bought a new Rogue that I love. Peter Sakieh was my salesman. He went out of his way to explain the new perks and options that my old car did not... have. He even hooked up my Bluetooth for me. Very satisfied with the deal. Thanks is not enough

Hi Jayne. Congratulations on your Rogue! We are glad Peter was able to help make the car buying process run smoothly for you and love to hear that you... are satisfied. Thank you for your positive review and being a valued customer. It means a lot to us that you would write such a kind review about our staff and dealership. We cannot wait for you to come back and see us again soon!

October 7, 2019

I have purchased a couple vehicles from them that I got great deals on and honestly my sales lady Virgilie was mys reason for returning to buy a second... vehicle & refer a few friends. Overall its just like most car buying, hectic to say the least, but all in the end we are satisfied customers...

Thank you for your review. We are happy Virgilie was able to take care of your needs. We are glad you had a great experience and hope you continue doi...ng business with us.