• Easy Purchase

When we first arrived we were greeted by Tony Santos. Tony was professional, and nothing like the salesman stereotypes, more like someone we have known for years. We test drove the Acura we spotted online, and went right in to purchase it. It was the smoothest car purchase i have ever experienced. The car fax was clean, the car's regular maintenance was completed since the day it drove off the lot and Tony was a pleasure to work with, he took care of us, and i am thankful that he was the first person we were greeted by. I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason and that's everything went smoothly. I'd also like to take this time to thank bob who made sure we knew everything there was to know about the "Technology Package", he was extremely knowledgeable and answered all my questions, and the service department had my inspection sticker on in no time....they even washed my car off for me....HIGH FIVE.

• Best Experience

Today was a great day! Not only was it the first official day of summer but it was also the day I picked up my new 2017 Acura MDX! 11 years ago this was my dream car and today it became my reality car. From the moment I stepped foot into FirstAcura I felt comfortable. I knew this was going to be where I would purchase my vehicle. It can be a daunting process purchasing an expensive item. However, everyone involved in this process made it enjoyable, easy and unforgettable. My salesman was Mike Dube. I gotta say, he is just a good human being. I personally like him. He never pressured me and never made me feel rushed. He explained things clearly and gave me time to digest all the information. His calm demeanor put me at ease. E. Hanna was the Sales Manager. He did everything he could to earn my business and that's exactly what he did! He was aggressive and hungry. He promised me the lowest price and he came through. He went out of his way to make sure he was available for me when I needed to come in and for that I am grateful. Stephen LaPiertra was my product specialist and delivery coordinator. Stephen was extremely knowledgable on my vehicle and kindly explained all the amazing, state of the art features to me in a way that I would retain the information. The MDX is a complex and intelligent vehicle. I'm so impressed. Stephen also stayed late to make sure he could walk me through all the features because it worked for my schedule. He didn't have to do that but I truly appreciated his time and the rest of the staff who stayed late. Randy Cloutier was the GM. I sat with him on 6/20/17 to sign and finalize all the paperwork. He was so happy for me and it showed. His genuine approach and laid back conversation was a breath of fresh air. At first I didn't even know he was the GM. He was humble and appreciative to have my business. I might just be the girl next door but he made me feel like his most important client. I couldn't be any happier than I am right now. All the wonderful people I listed above celebrated my new aquisition with me tonight. It's as if I made 4 new friends. I drove out of the FirstAcura parking lot with only one regret and that is that I didn't go there sooner. I highly recommend this particular dealership if you are looking to purchase a vehicle. I promise, you won't be disappointed. -Satisfied customer 6/21/17 Lauren V N. Dighton, MA

• The service is always wonderful no complaints

The service at Acura is wonderful in all aspects no complaints would diffently refer to friends and family

• Acura RDX

The staff at FirstAcura was helpful and responsive throughout the buying process.

• What a great experience!!

This is the second SUV we have purchased from First Acura and once again it was a pleasant, no stress process. Nick Richards, our sales person, was so knowledgeable about the car which was very impressive. Randy Cloutier, Manager, made the purchasing process a breeze. Bob Woodworth's orientation was thorough and totally informative. He explained each feature in layman's lingo. We've always been very satisfied with the Service Department. What a great team! Who would have thought buying a car could actually be fun?? Thank You First Acura!

• Tony Santos great customer sales.

This is my second purchase from first Acura. If you go to buy a car there ask for Tony Santos in sales. He was honest, truthworthy and knowledgeable.

• Customer

I have always had excellent service from First Acura in Seekonk and have bought two Acuras from them.

• great place to buy a car

tony santos and staff excellent salesman and very professional also the rest of the employees . work hard to get me the best price ...very easy to work with..great job guys....

• 4th Lease

This was my 4th lease at this dealership. Would recommend.

This was my 4th lease at this dealership. Would recommend.

• 2017 Acura TLX purchase

I recently purchased a 2017 TLX and I couldn't be happier with my purchade and experience. Salesman Tony Santos was fantastic. He helped me pick the perfect vehicle at a great price. Randy also helped me with financing and helped me find the best interest rate possible. Finally, Steve LaPietra personally sat with me in my new vehicle and made sure I understood all of the options the TLX had to offer. I will definitely be coming back to First Acura for my next Acura purchase.