First Acura

71 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 5, 2018

Quick and convenient. Service rep was great and the facilities were great. They finished in the time promised and explained everything to me at the outset

September 26, 2018

The person who handled my car, Shawn explained everything and had great suggestions. It was the first time I went there and plan to go again

August 30, 2018

Exceptionally courteous and efficient processes for car drop-off and payment/pick-up. Appreciated texting service to notify me when the vehicle was ready... for pick up. Consistently great service by all personnel at First Acura.

March 11, 2018

I purchased a TLX in 2017 and have been coming to First Acura for service. I drive an hour to get there and it’s well worth it.

November 29, 2017

I went in on a Saturday with my sons Acura on a flat bed because he lost the only key we had. Shawn was more then helpful and even more helpful and compassionate... when we fond a problem that they didn't think they could fix in the shortened weekend hours. Shawn quickly let me know the resolution and got me into a loaner car for the weekend until it could be corrected on Monday. On Monday they completed the job and called me to let me know it was complete. This experience has left me wondering if I would like to drive a Acura!!! Thanks for the great work Shawn!! - Jack in Bellingham

October 12, 2017

Stopped by for a tire issue. They went through the entire vehicle and corrected the problem. Great service as always.

September 13, 2017

Nothing but fast quality service from the service department. Personnel in the service department are professional, polite, and keep you informed along... the way. I don't think they go out of their way to take care of you (like most would say), that is just their way. This is one of the main reasons I bought my car from First Acura and bring it back for any repairs and services needed.

August 19, 2017

Purchased a Certified preowned Acura mdx. Bill knew the buying process and made the experience easy- he was upfront and fair with the purchase process.... He was very accessible and took time to answer questions. Bob, who explained the tech aspect of the car was outstanding- he was patient and knowledgable about all of the tech features. I did take the car for an inspection- the service team was accommodating. The service bays are not 'drive-in', but they do have an overhang.

August 2, 2017

Bob Haynes and the service department at First Acura are first class. They are very knowledgeable and they work in a timely fashion. I will definitely... go to them whenever I have automotive issues or questions.

July 15, 2017

First Acura in Seekonk was the most helpful, patient, and honest dealership I have ever been to. I came here because my Acura TSX had been totaled at night... while it was parked, and it was a very unexpected stressful situation. It was my first time doing business with them and as a new customer they met my needs and then some. I decided to buy a preowned Cadillac ATS a few months ago and I have had no problems at all. The sales staff is great, their inventory is awesome, and their service department is extremely dedicated with almost no wait times. Not to mention their building is brand new and the atmosphere is comfortable. Give them a try I know I will for my next car.