Langway Toyota of Newport

54 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 16, 2019

Oil change, tire rotation, and fluid check. The vehicle was taken on time and service done in less than an hour, including complimentary wash. Tabby was... courteous, friendly, and professional. I have never been disappointed at Langway.

December 4, 2018

Delightful and engaging education on how the Prius has evolved since I bought my last one 7 years ago. Everyone on the sales floor was smiling and happy... and it was a treat having my questions answered in this environment. Even Mr. Langway made himself known to me and introduced his 5 month old puppy Lexie. This was just an awesome experience and I love my new car.

• January 4, 2017

A very responsible dealership. Car was reasonably priced to begin with, and they were also open to a some degree of negotiation. Car was expertly prepared.... Very forthright in their dealings with us, about the car, financing options, etc. I drove from MA to RI to see a particular car at this dealership, and I was not disappointed in how we were treated. I would recommend Langway unequivocally.

We hope you're thoroughly enjoying your new Lexus LS Tom. Thank you for sharing your experience and all the kind words!

December 1, 2018

Went to buy new truck ended up leasing 2 vehicles. The staff were amazing, the deals were BEST around. If you are looking for the place to buy its here.... I wouldn't go anywhere else. Highly recommend.

November 27, 2018

Sales experience so/so. After purchasing took multiple visits to get all owed straightened out and even then registration did not go as requested. I... had issues with delivery that were addressed and taken care of in their body shop who were excellent to deal with and had excellent workmanship and provided exceptional customer service. Met owner Jim Langway who generally appears to care and wants to provide great customer experience. I have owned multiple Toyota products over the past 50 years with interaction with a number of Toyota dealerships.

November 21, 2018

dont waste your time or money here. They are all smiles at first but once the check clears they turn into monsters. Dont service your vehicle here either.... the service manager is a know it all and if you have even the hint of auto knowlage he will dismiss you and degrade you because you aren't toyota certified. The warranties they promise aren't truly warranties. bumper to bumper you still have to pay for repairs. Been there 3 times for the same thing and "fixed" it. nope. the issue is still happening but if you take it anywhere but to them it voids this so called warranty. Dont bother asking to speak to the owner after the check clears either. he wont get the message somehow. He got your money so his care for you is gone. Moral of this is buy cars here if you have 0 knowlage of cars, dont care about warranties, want to waste time and money, and like to be treated great for a short time. you have been warned.

October 11, 2018

The service department is the worst one I have ever been too and very dishonest!!! I have owned Toyota's various models for over thirty years. I... know I needed new brake pads on the front and a muffler. I requested an appt. and was told first I had to bring in the vehicle for them too look at. I said I knew exactly what I needed but unless I complied they would not work on the vehicle. So I made an appt. I waited 90 minutes after my scheduled time before my vehicle even went into their garage. After looking at the vehicle they said I needed front and rear brakes and an entire new muffler system!!! Oh really?? Then they charge me $35.00 which they did not mention on the appt call, but it can be credited if you go thru with the repair. I decided to call other Toyota dealers in the area. None charged $35.00 to take a look. I ended up at Balise Toyota. They told me I only need front brake pads not the entire brake repair and that I only needed a new muffler. No other holes in the system!! So Langway Toyota tried to rip me off for hundreds of dollars !!! They tried to tell my daughter a year ago that she need new brakes after they had just installed them six months before!!! I see a pattern here. If there is a Mr Langway I suggest you cleanup your lying service dept. I did get my $35.00 back by complaining to the GM. However after looking in to my allegations he had his secretary call me to issue the credit, but no apology, no explanation. But then again there is no explanation. They tried to rip me off and my daughter. Steer clear of this Toyota Dealer!!!

September 23, 2018

smooth and efficient operation, inspection and service carried out with minimum inconvenience and high value customer service. i have used the same location... for 12 years and shall continue to do so.

August 16, 2018

Could not have had a better car buying experience! The team at Langway Toyota were extremely friendly and helpful. The jewel in the crown was Michael... Carbone! You couldn't be in better hands than his! If you're looking for a car, go to Langway and make sure you get Michael!!

August 8, 2018

I was in a lease situation with high mileage and Mitch was able to get me into brand new car with great deal on lease car in a good financial position... Excellent people and good timing on getting deal done