Langway Toyota of Newport

Used 888-989-9144 Email Dealer
Service 888-803-3064

4.5
  • Lexus LS buyer

We hope you're thoroughly enjoying your new Lexus LS Tom. Thank you for sharing your experience and all the kind words!

A very responsible dealership. Car was reasonably priced to begin with, and they were also open to a some degree of negotiation. Car was expertly prepared. Very forthright in their dealings with us, about the car, financing options, etc. I drove from MA to RI to see a particular car at this dealership, and I was not disappointed in how we were treated. I would recommend Langway unequivocally.

• AMAZING DEALS!!!!!!!

I had a super experience in the process of buying my new highlander, which i love. this guys are just amazing and i'm so happy with new car!!!

We think you're amazing Michelle! Congratulations on your new Highlander and thank you for sharing your experience!

• 1st class servive

The experience was 1st class. Great service and amazing deals. highly recommend it!!

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Thank you for sharing your experience!

• BEST PRICES out there!!

Next time you know where to begin AND end! Thank you for sharing your experience Victoria!

Such an enjoyable time at Langway Toyota of Newport. Shopped all around for the best prices and this is where the shopping ended. The staff was friendly and VERY helpful. Highly recommend it.

• Great Experience!!! A+

Everything was great.... I would recommend this place to anyone!

We appreciate your recommendation John! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Everything was great.... I would recommend this place to anyone!

We appreciate your recommendation John! Thank you for sharing your experience!

• Awful experience!!!

I called to inquire about a vehicle and the sales guy was so rude and condisending on the phone I ended up hanging up. I will not purchase a vehicle from here and wouldn't advise others to either!

Sorry to hear you had an unpleasant phone call. We're always trying to improve and would like to speak with you personally about this experience. Please call me at 401-619-8870

• 2016 RAV4

We look forward to seeing you again when you're ready for a third! Thank you for sharing your experience!

I recently had an excellent experience purchasing a RAV4 from Langway Toyota in Newport ,RI. The facility, staff, and product assortment were top notch. This is our second vehicle that we have purchased from langway Toyota and they have far exceeded all expectations.

• 2016 Tacoma

I purchased a truck from Josh at Langway Toyota in Newport ,RI. I bought it on March 30th 2016. His sales skills and knowledge of the Toyota were very strong. He was helpful and patient with my wife and I. I was never pressured by him to purchase the truck. he never said anything negative about other dealerships and he was always positive. As he said, he let the product sell itself.

Josh has been one of our greatest assets, that's why most of his sales are referred to him from previous customers just like your wife and you, Ray! Thank you for sharing your experience!