New 888-686-7584 Dealer Website
Used 888-686-7159 Email Dealer
Service 888-686-8469

Average based on 268 reviews.
  • Satisfied Customer

We have purchased 2 vehicles from Tarbox Toyota, one 3 years ago and a 2nd this past month. Both the buying process and the vehicle service has been effective, efficient, and courteous. In all our interactions with the Tarbox staff, it has been consistently clear that Tarbox sets a high standard for integrity in dealings with the customers. For this reason, when it came time to replace my 15 year old Chevy, we first went to Tarbox. It also helped to know that the Toyota Tundra is 80% American made, a higher percentage than Ford, Chevy, or Ram trucks.

• Immediate Responses Received

I only have two things to say: ONE: I received a very quick response to my query about a car they listed without a price point. The contact person was always responsive to every email I sent. TWO: If, like me, you have very little money, have no intention of buying a car more expensive than what you need, this is not the dealership for you. I gave them 5 stars for customer service; the contact person was very responsive, even after she knew I would never be a customer there. For overall, I gave them 4 stars because they can't help everyone. Would I recommend this dealer to a friend? Yes, if the friend was in a better financial circumstance than I am.

• Very Rude

I had dealing with Brian Bernard service tech. I had some questions about service he was extremely rude and condescending. He was so loud on the phone several people in the room heard his conversation and couldn’t believe how disrespectful and rude he was. I am done with Tarbox they will never see me again. I will let everyone I know about my experience.

• David Wilkes

wonderful experience there. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and professional. I would 100 percent recommend to all to use this establishmet when they need a vehicle.

• Bill D

Ben to a few Different place's. Bill was willing to work with me to make it happen. Bill was VERY knowledgeable answered every question I had.

• Excellent experience

Zachary Congdon and Miguel Ruiz did an outstanding job.

Zachary Congdon and Miguel Ruiz did an outstanding job.

• Excellent experience with Charles

We had a great experience with Charles, going for test drives both during the daytime and at night. Purchased a Venza and love it!

• It was easy dealing with Tucker at Tarbox Toyota.

It was easy and smooth dealing with Tarbox. Tucker McDonough was knowledgeable and helpful. We couldn't ask for more.

• Tarbox Toyota: Charles and Alvin

Charles and Alvin were fantastic and very helpful! I am very pleased with my overall experience and highly recommend Tarbox Toyota!

• Ray of Jamestown

The sales people (Miguel Ruiz & especially Tucker McDonough) were great. Very friendly, understanding, helpful, not intimidating nor pushy and informative. Tucker spent most of his day with me. I started with the service dept. for oil change, but ended up needing to by a new car the same day. The Business Manger, Alvin Garbrilowitz was also friendly and accommodating during the buying process. However, on contracting for additional services, I believe he misrepresented the information. Not once did he state that Tarbox was not a party to the contracts and everything goes through a third party. He placed the documents in front of me to sign and I did in a trusting way. My fault for not reading the fine print. I have three cars that Tarbox services and they have a great Service Dept. that we will continue to use.