• Always go above and beyond.

We just bought our 4th Toyota from Colonial and the experience gets even easier and more pleasant every time. The General Manager Dave D. is great; he always makes sure everything exceeds your expectations. I know I can send friends to Colonial and they will be taken care of by Dave and his team. Our sales consultant, Mike E. was professional, courteous and made the process easy for my family. We will continue to buy cars and get them serviced (Rick & Tom are so friendly and helpful) at Colonial!

We're happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with us, Joanna! Our staff works hard to go the extra mile for all of our valued customers. We sincerely appreciate your loyal business and hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Safe travels!

• David blais was fantastic

David blais was fantastic and very transparent. He made the entire process very easy

• Fantasic sales team

David Blais was fantastic! he made everything transparent for me helped me with a rav4

• Great experience

Went to colonial Toyota dealt with scott he was understanding and thoughtful. Unfortunately my girl friends credit was not good enough to get approved. Scott still treated her with respect as soon as we can afford to get a car we will return to see scott

• Rave 4 2013

i was very satisfied, specially with Orville Mckenzie he answered all our questions and was available anytime i called him, i even recommended a friend and she bought a Rave 4 2015 2 months ago

• Michael Essig greatest salesperson we have ever me

Michael Essig always makes our experience inviting, pleasurable, knowledgeable and positive! Even the financing is painless! We will always come back to work with Michael and refer family and friends.

• Great dealership

Great dealership with excellent customer service, sales Rep Matt was very helpful and knowledgeable.

• Review for Danny Comfort

Danny Comfort helped me out and did everything he could to get a car

Danny Comfort helped me out and did everything he could to get a car

• Mike k

I came in and worked with mike essig. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the toyota product.

• Ok Experience

I purchased a car from this dealership and it was s mostly pleasant and easy experience. One criticism was that the car was released to me with almost no gas in it, and coming from out of state, we had to stop before heading home. After a huge purchase like that, you would think there would be a full tank of gas. I've purchased three other cars in the past and always had a fall tank when picking g it up. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.