Toyota of Smithfield

72 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 8, 2019

Absoulutly obsurd to drive an hour away to have the dealership to call me when im 5 minutes away and say your vehicle is here and we are here for you....Immediately... a salesman which was very prompt and courteous after hearing his talk, to only say sorry that vehicle was sold can i help you with another vehicle....Really..?? Isnt that called the bait and switch...Very good first impression but sorry will never...Im mean ever go back...Dont waste ur time with them.

August 17, 2019

Derek, Bill, and Ahmed were awesome! So happy with our purchase and the customer service we received! Sometimes buying a car is daunting, but these guys... made it easy!

• February 15, 2019

Top notch customer service with Rafael. Knowledgeable about the Sienna, and made sure everything was just right from the time we came in to test drive... to filling up the gas tank at the completion of the sale. Natalie and Ira completed the ease of buying a car at Toyota of Smithfield. Thanks for a great experience!

May 22, 2019

Excellent and knowledgeable staff. We had an easy time with the purchase and finance of our new vehicle. Salesman Derek Beaulieu was great to work with... very professional and accommodating to our needs.

April 27, 2019

I did not think it would take 3 hours in this place. After all that, the only thing I left with was my time wasted. They lied to me on my face by saying... that I would never going to get a better Interest rate than they were offering me. they were going back and forth offering me different cars that I did not ask for.

April 1, 2019

To make a long story short they lie, they are sneaky and don’t expect for them to remember your name even after several visits. Our sales person didn’t... believe anything we said and even wanted us to call other dealers we worked with so he could talk to them to prove he was right (how unprofessional!). At Smithfield they are the opposite of transparent they will do absolutely nothing to make your experience good. Please chose another dealership! In the end the car was just what we wanted but you just can’t do business with people so horrible.

December 20, 2018

mike P take care of me! Excellent salesman, good customers service very satisfied with vehicle and service. His manager Fred was fantastic also very impressed!

December 3, 2018

Arie was very pleasant but the manager was very disrespectful he made me feel like I'm dirt and could not afford the air in the tires but hey God sees... people like that and he will be punished by the Lord not by me

November 25, 2018

This place is awful. I set up an appointment to look at a car I was interested in buying with Gina. I confirmed with her two hours before the appointment... that I was coming from an hour and a half away. When I got there, they had sold the car. I asked what they could do to make it up to me, and a guy shows me a car with a dent in the side. Don't go here, they are horrible.

November 3, 2018

from the hello to the goodbye everything was exceptional, Dan Comfort, Abed and Jose made our experience fun, easy and above all stress free! love my new... car and my lower payment. thanks