Majestic Honda

57 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 5, 2019

Really Awesome people. Worked with GM Rich and Sales manager Joe G. They were really down to earth. Didn't play any games at all. Extremely straight... forward with pricing and information. I did not end up buying a vehicle but i will defiantly return when my personal finances is better. They tried every which way to try to get payments to work for me and my remaining payments on another brand lease. They also give loaners for service!!!!! This is huge! other Honda dealers do not! For example Herb Chambers.

November 17, 2018

Barbara was very helpful showing us choices for purchasing a car. we test drive both vehicles and went home and did research on both. It was nice to see... a good review on the vehicle we purchased.

• April 21, 2018

Barbara D is personable, helpful and courteous when it comes to car sales. She made our purchase of a used Honda easy when it came to coordinating the... sales paperwork and other details. Aside from that, she is a delight. Thank you for all your help.

October 30, 2018

When I first was looking for a car, I called Majestic Honda and spoke directly to Katrina Balunas. After answering questions, she directed me to a salesperson.... She followed up on my questions and helped me feel like it was a team effort to treat me in a quality way in the car purchase process. Had I not dealt with her in the beginning, I'm not sure a car purchase (2015 Honda Accord EX-L) would have happened.

October 28, 2018

Thank you to Brian and Kylie for their excellent customer service and making my first experience leasing a car a smooth and positive experience. Would... definitely recommend.

September 29, 2018

This is the fourth car we have bought there and have recommended family and friends who have purchased also. We are always treated well and happy with... our purchase. Thanks Sammy!

September 27, 2018

Great people to deal with, Barbara couldn’t have been more helpful, car was as advertised! Fully intend to have purchased car serviced at Majestic,... and recommend to friends!

September 15, 2018

Buying a new Honda at Majestic was an outstanding experience! Yalisa, Bill , and Kylie were respectful, patient, friendly and knowledgeable. I appreciated... the “family” atmosphere rather than the larger “factory” treatment at other dealerships. For me and my elder brain, it means a lot to have confidence and trust in the people who will service such a large purchase. A special thanks to Yalisa who patiently answered all my questions! I’m a happy camper and love my new ride!

June 11, 2018

Wonderful experience in purchasing a used car due to Sam, Kylie, and Katrina. Great, professional, and personal service by all of them. Majestic also... has an awesome service department. I’ve been bringing my cars there for years and are so extremely satisfied with how they have maintained my vehicles in a professional and personable manner. Thank you.

June 10, 2018

Found a vehicle online that we were intersted in and went there to look at it . Told them we were interested and want to to purchase it. They were unable... to do financing there so we had to obtain on our own. they took a credit card for a $2,000 deposit to hold the vehicle while we obtained the financing . When we called them back a few days later to arrange a time to pick up the vehicle they said they sold it. The sales manager said it's not their policy to hold used vehicles . So why did they take a credit card to hold it if it's not their policy.? This was a birthday gift for my daughter. We literally gave her the vehicle and then they sold it after we told them we wanted to purchase it and gave a credit card for a 2k deposit. Not sure what shady stuff they are pulling at Majestic Honda but be careful.