Bob Rohrman's Gurnee Hyundai

New 888-574-6160 Dealer Website
Used 888-487-5122 Email Dealer
Service 866-416-2631

4.5
Average based on 86 reviews.
  • Professional dealership

I was helped by Brian Ziolko he was outstanding. It was the second car he sold us

• 2 Hours for an Oil Change Appt

2 hours for an oil change appointment... 2 hours. No warning on delay when I came. Not acceptable.

• Clean facility, bunch of used car salesmen

General manager is fairly professional, but the sales guys and especially the manager will try to take advantage of you if you're not paying attention. They also use the entire checklist of used car sales tactics. It's as if they had the "Sales Tips and Tricks" checklist and went right down the line. They really try to wear you down.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. Every customer is important to us, and we're disappointed that you walked away feeling otherwise. Can you reach out to me when you have a minute? John Kokkalis General Manager gm.generalmgr@rohrman.com 847-249-1300

• Unknowledgeable used car staff

I recently traveled 3 hours to visit this dealer, with the intentions of purchasing a used Hyundai. Prior to planning this trip, the sales staff ASSURED me that the car I was inquiring on was Certified Pre-Owned. After having traveled several hundred miles and spending nearly 3 additional hours test-driving, looking the vehicle over, etc., we walk into the office to finalize a deal, and they inform me that it's not a CPO car. In an attempt to salvage things, we offer to work numbers on another vehicle, and are continually told by sales staff that "we'll work something out". In the end, sales manager wouldn't budge on any pricing, despite us having wasted countless hours and drive time. While I recognize the numbers would not have worked in their favor, I think finding some common ground on pricing (even if it meant a little heartache on their side) would have been the right thing to do. It's a lesson in customer service, instead of customer-serve-us. It boils down to a lack of accountability in advertising. Sounds like there are a number of managerial/owner changes, and this place really needs to sort things out. Sales staff was pleasant, but clearly lacked an understanding of any of the processes. If you're looking for a Hyundai, I'd suggest another dealer. I found a great one about 25 minutes south...

• Nice dealer

Mike Rancharan did an outstanding job, thank you! .

Mike Rancharan did an outstanding job, thank you! .

• loved it

very pleasant experience. the estimate for how long it would take was accurate and i had no problems. very easy process

• Nice facility, trustworthy staff

I was singed in right away. Service was performed quickly. All staff were pleasant.

• Beyond Excellent!!!

Nick & Vince made sure my vehicle was taken care of in a timely manner and explained other services that would be needed.

• Smooth

Saw dealership when I moved to town. Had really good experience

Saw dealership when I moved to town. Had really good experience

• Amazing Experience

The service advisor was very helpful and polite. .

The service advisor was very helpful and polite. .